List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Catherine Bach is Fabulous!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Catherine Bach is Fabulous!!!!

Started by CdnMama at 2012/02/07 02:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/08 06:34AM, Views: 9665, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/02/07 03:54PM
    Re: Catherine Bach is Fabulous!!!!
    daneerose

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote daneerose: beautyseat, I never laughed so hard on this board in my life! Your post is hilarious especially the last part! I have no comment about Anita because my mother taught me to keep my mouth shut when having nothing good to say.

Hey Danee!

My mom taught me that too, but I am defying her wishes!

HA HA! You bad boy!

#12   2012/02/07 03:55PM
    countryMomof4

Well CdnMama, I'm glad you liked her because I sure as $%#$ don't.

#13   2012/02/07 03:57PM
    Nikitaz

Plastic surgery is awful. These women should not mess with their faces. It's always better to age naturally.

#14   2012/02/07 04:16PM
    jimjay001

Quote CdnMama: Wow, just watched today's episode Cdn show Tues. I missed yesterday's episode where we meet Anita, played by the wonderful Catherine Bach, for the first time. Today's episode introduces her and there's lots of great scenes with her and Chelho and Villy and even Jill. i won't say what happens as I know this doesn't air in the US until tomorrow. I just wanted to say what an awesome addition to the show Catherine Bach is and that she is doing a great job!!! Haven't seen her on TV since the Dukes, and she was great on that show and great now on Y&R! As much as I don't like what this storyline is doing to Victoria, I enjoy watching Catherine's scenes as Anita. This storyline definitely needed her it was getting stale and she is a great breath of fresh air for this storyline.

I'm looking forward to seeing her. Last time I saw her, she was a hot mess and that was a few years ago. I'm sure she's a trip now. Probably right out of a John Waters movie.

#15   2012/02/07 04:32PM
    Benay

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote CdnMama: Wow, just watched today's episode Cdn show Tues. I missed yesterday's episode where we meet Anita, played by the wonderful Catherine Bach, for the first time. Today's episode introduces her and there's lots of great scenes with her and Chelho and Villy and even Jill. i won't say what happens as I know this doesn't air in the US until tomorrow. I just wanted to say what an awesome addition to the show Catherine Bach is and that she is doing a great job!!! Haven't seen her on TV since the Dukes, and she was great on that show and great now on Y&R! As much as I don't like what this storyline is doing to Victoria, I enjoy watching Catherine's scenes as Anita. This storyline definitely needed her it was getting stale and she is a great breath of fresh air for this storyline.

I'm looking forward to seeing her. Last time I saw her, she was a hot mess and that was a few years ago. I'm sure she's a trip now. Probably right out of a John Waters movie.

A mess she is...but there's nothing "hot" about her!

#16   2012/02/07 04:33PM
    aristocrat

I'm not sure the show needs yet another one note nutso, but we will see how it goes I guess. I am sorry for them that they hired Paul. Is there no one else in the yellow pages?

#17   2012/02/07 04:49PM
    Deerwood

Oh PLZ..... bach/Anita...whatever....get rid of her she is just another hoemama.... we need to keep Ronan and continue with his story and what happened to him and why he is having such a hard time connecting.... so much to learn and do there...... hoemama and her hoe daughter need to get the HECK off the show....getting sick of s/l

#18   2012/02/07 05:09PM
    CdnMama

Really? I thought she did GREAT!! Finally some drama in this depressing sickening storyline. She makes it more watchable. She is doing a great job. I like her and Gene and Ricky and Avery as all new characters that were needed as change is good in soapworld!

I used to be a Villy fan. Until Billy caused this horrendous mess. Vicky is unable to have any more children. This is a heartbreaking sickening storyline to watch and until today it was nauseating. Now that Anita and Chelho are plotting together up in the guest apt/garage apt it's more watchable. I'm sorry but I am DONE with this punishing Victoria for being infertile storyline(S) that have been happeneing to her lately. Some change up was needed to this hard to watch storyline, and Anita is providing it.

I want to soooo badly see Vicky walk out on Billy and leave his Baby mama drama behind and find herself a real man, like Sam. I really think Sam was beginning to fall for her when he left town. I think Billy uttering that line "You can't talk to her like that' for me, was the final straw. I hope Chelho takes Billy for all he got. Victor was so right about this guy. He is only heartbreak for Vicky.

#19   2012/02/07 05:16PM
    Benay

Quote CdnMama: Really? I thought she did GREAT!! Finally some drama in this depressing sickening storyline. She makes it more watchable. She is doing a great job. I like her and Gene and Ricky and Avery as all new characters that were needed as change is good in soapworld!

I used to be a Villy fan. Until Billy caused this horrendous mess. Vicky is unable to have any more children. This is a heartbreaking sickening storyline to watch and until today it was nauseating. Now that Anita and Chelho are plotting together up in the guest apt/garage apt it's more watchable. I'm sorry but I am DONE with this punishing Victoria for being infertile storyline(S) that have been happeneing to her lately. Some change up was needed to this hard to watch storyline, and Anita is providing it.

I want to soooo badly see Vicky walk out on Billy and leave his Baby mama drama behind and find herself a real man, like Sam. I really think Sam was beginning to fall for her when he left town. I think Billy uttering that line "You can't talk to her like that' for me, was the final straw. I hope Chelho takes Billy for all he got. Victor was so right about this guy. He is only heartbreak for Vicky.

Really? I thought I was watching "Hillbillie Catfishing" on the Discovery channel. It's the styrotypical dumb con-woman that anyone would have a brain would smell coming a half a mile away! I have to FF. I can't watch scenes with her in them. I'd rather watch Angelina. At least she can sing!

#20   2012/02/07 05:27PM
    Mer2

Quote beautyseat:

You're kidding, right?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list