List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOAPTOWN USA Spoilers for next week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOAPTOWN USA Spoilers for next week

Started by Kenyatta at 2012/02/04 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/08 05:54AM, Views: 13479, Replies: 79
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2012/02/04 08:48PM
    Re: SOAPTOWN USA Spoilers for next week
    Kenyatta

Quote yandrfanx_: Sheryl Underwood's character is gonna be marrying Cane and Lily not Kevin and Angelina.

Also Kevin isn't gonna marry Angelina, he wants to marry Chole.

again

the wedding that Sheryl Underwood's character performs is on the 10th that is FRIDAY next week and boring Lane gets married on TUESDAY the 14th the following week on VALENTINES DAY. There will be 2 different weddings.

#12   2012/02/05 06:08AM
    yandrfanx_

Sheyl Underwood is also marrying Cane and Lily on Feb 14.

In the Spoilers on this site for Friday February 10 it says

Victor's Valentine's Day surprise for Nikki is married by a secret.

So HA! the wedding isn't for Kevin and Angelina doesn't say a wedding for Kevin and Angelina in the Spoilers for Friday Feb 10 so y'all are wrong.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/05 06:13AM
    #13   2012/02/05 06:31AM
    Kenyatta

nope sorry

boring Lane get married on the 02/14 US show, DG and CK are going to be tweeting live during the show, on the 14th the day Lane get married in FRANCE, VALENTINES DAY.

Sheryl Underwood wil be on the show the 10th, not the 14th and will not be marrying boring Lane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/05 06:35AM
    #14   2012/02/05 06:37AM
    Chanel - Girl

Quote Kenyatta: nope sorry

boring Lane get married on the 02/14 US show, DG and CK are going to be tweeting live during the show, on the 14th the day Lane get married in FRANCE.

Sheryl Underwood wil be on the show the 10th, not the 14th and will not be marrying boring Lane.

I dont find Cane and Lily boring... But I do think Angelo will make Kevin marry his daughter and I do find Angelina and Kevin very boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/05 06:38AM
    #15   2012/02/05 06:41AM
    Kenyatta

Quote Chanel - Girl:

boring Lane get married on the 02/14 US show, DG and CK are going to be tweeting live during the show, on the 14th the day Lane get married in FRANCE.

I dont find Cane and Lily boring... But I do think Angelo will make Kevin marry his daughter and I do find Angelina and Kevin very boring.

too each their own, Lane is snoore worthy and Cane still looks like a dirty old man with a child when with Lily - JMO

what will probably happen is Angelina saves Kevin from her father's hitman and tells Kevin the only way to protect him is for him to marry her - thus Sheryl Underwood,whose one day character is a Justice of the Peace, will be called in the the "impromptu" wedding.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/05 06:48AM
    #16   2012/02/05 06:48AM
    yandrfanx_

WRONG AGAIN.

Look what it says here

Surprised!

Spoiler Alert! Updated January 9:

The couple that Sheryl's character will be marrying on "The Young and the Restless" is none other than Cane (Daniel Goddard) and Lily (Christel Khalil)!

#17   2012/02/05 06:51AM
    Chanel - Girl

Quote Kenyatta:
    Quote Chanel - Girl:

too each their own, Lane is snoore worthy and Cane still looks like a dirty old man with a child when with Lily - JMO

what will probably happen is Angelina saves Kevin from her father's hitman and tells Kevin the only way to protect him is for him to marry her - thus Sheryl Underwood,whose one day character is a Justice of the Peace, will be called in the the "impromptu" wedding.

I agree that we disagree...

#18   2012/02/05 06:53AM
    Kenyatta

Quote yandrfanx_: WRONG AGAIN.

Look what it says here

Surprised!

The couple that Sheryl's character will be marrying on "The Young and the Restless" is none other than Cane (Daniel Goddard) and Lily (Christel Khalil)!

wrong, CLB is involved in the scene, that is why HE was on The TALK when it was announced she was going to be on Y & R.

one more time

Sheryl is on Y & R on the 10th, boring Lane get married on the 14th

#19   2012/02/05 07:02AM
    yandrfanx_

Quote Kenyatta:

Look what it says here

Surprised!

wrong, CLB is involved in the scene, that is why HE was on The TALK when it was announced she was going to be on Y & R.

one more time

Your still wrong in the news room for January on page 5 it says

Surprised!

January 3 is when we got told that Sheryl Underwood was gonna be on Y&R

#20   2012/02/05 07:32AM
    Kenyatta

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote Kenyatta:

Look what it says here

Surprised!

one more time

Your still wrong in the news room for January on page 5 it says

Surprised!

January 3 is when we got told that Sheryl Underwood was gonna be on Y&R

sorry that information from this board was wrong, things change and rumors or spumors are not actual spoilers, like other spoilers over the years

remember

"baby Summer gets sick while Phyllis is in prison (blackmail) and neither Nick or Noah match her blood type, it then comes out that Jack is her father, it is in the can!" < Summer did get sick right before Phyllis was sent to prison, it was then that Nick fell in love with her all over again with still having amnesia, but there was no reveal that Summer was not Nick's.

or

Nick fights for Phyllis when she leaves him < yeah right

how can the marriage on the 10th with Sheryl Underwood be the marriage that happens on the 14th? oh I know!!! two seperate weddings!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list