List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Billy & Chelsea's Baby!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Billy & Chelsea's Baby!!!

Started by prostiturtles at 2012/02/03 06:25AM
    Latest post: 2012/04/06 05:48PM, Views: 17351, Replies: 122
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/02/03 02:48PM
    Re: SPOILER: Billy & Chelsea's Baby!!!
    soapgran

We already knew from previous spoilers there would be trouble for Billy and Vikki with Chelsea and her mother, just that some parts of the spoilers in this threads sounds a little off that's why I wanted to see where they came from. We also know that the writers are not gonna let ANY couple remain happy for long. Another thing is that some of the best spoiler sites do make mistakes or the writers change the s/l to suit whatever twisted outcome they want....KWIM ??

#72   2012/02/03 03:08PM
    jazzy9

Quote coffecream:
    Quote 2crawford:
    Quote prostiturtles: Billy & Chelsea are having a BOY!!!

Billy holds Chelsea's hand during her Ultra-sound.

The doctor tells them they are having a boy! Billy is excited about their new son.

Chelsea's mother, ANITA, moves into Billy's house. She wants to help Chelsea and her new grandson.

Anita encourages Billy to marry Chelsea and do right by their son!

Victoria watches the growing bond between Billy & Chelsea and feels shut out. Billy tells her to get over it, don't let it get to you.

So good news for Billy & Chelsea. They're rewarded with a new son. And a meddling grandmother.

Bad news for Victoria whose shaky marriage is circling the drain.

Yep, it's time for Victoria to face reality. She needs to move out, divorce Billy, start a new business, go back to work, and fight for Reed. Woman up and take control of her life again!!!

She lost her mojo! Her business mojo and her whole sense of self! If this is what it takes to bring it, I say Amen!

i agree, vicky lost herself. she look deeply unhappy. i wish she return to work & make her company. i miss brash & sassy vicky!!!

#73   2012/02/03 03:12PM
    bobinford

Quote Imagination2012: I will not belevie this so-called spolier until I see it on my screen. This only specualtion not true spolier. Billy love Victoria will never dump her to marry con-artist Chelesea. I smell a rat in this coming story and her name is Anita. Billy and Victora beter watch their backs because from what I am read about Anita, she worse than Chelsea which is not saying much. I bet Anita will play mind games with Billy and Victoria. Billy will only marry Chelsea by force, or gunpoint. It is too soon to know if Billy Miller is leaving Young and The Restless. Chelsea is not Billy new love inteset ,she is a shanky con-artist who took advantage of Billy for her own puprose. Chelesea need to find herself new man to play with becasue Billy will never be her,s
    I have a feeling that Anita will be a bigger master mainpaltor and troublemaker than Chelsea, and will make Chelsea,s bad deeds look like child,s play. I supported Jill when she told her son and daughter-in-law that she does not trust Chelesea.
    The character of Chelsea I beleive will only be short-term becasuse actress only on contract for 6 months. I think there will be more revelations about what really happen in Myammar becasuse I do not think Billy cheated on Victoria.
    THere is something fishy about Chelesea,s mother, and I bet she connected to what happened to Billy in Myammar.

ITA-Billy would have to had sex with her on screen for me to believe that he touched her at all. Victor had a role in this, I am sure of it. He took a deposit and implanted it IMO, no other explanation. Anyway on AMC she was his sister and they liked each other just as much. Till she bashed his head in anyway.

Long LOVE Victoria and Billy

#74   2012/02/03 05:35PM
    chellybabe

Quote Madeleine:
    Quote laneashby:

The doctor tells them they are having a boy! Billy is excited about their new son.

Chelsea's mother, ANITA, moves into Billy's house. She wants to help Chelsea and her new grandson.

Victoria watches the growing bond between Billy & Chelsea and feels shut out. Billy tells her to get over it, don't let it get to you.

LOL. This sounds almost exactly like what happened with Cane, Lily and Chloe.

I heard a "secret" couple get married on Feb 10th. I will laugh if it's Billy & Chelsea who tie the knot because of their son.

I think its Cane & Lilly getting married in Feb.

Cane & Lily marry on V-Day Feb 14th.

It's probably Billy & Chelsea's wedding on Feb 10th because Anita shows up the day before.

#75   2012/02/03 05:52PM
    Jackie10

Quote laneashby:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote laneashby:
    Quote soapgran: I'm still waiting for a reliable source..

This is the same poster who told us that Chelsea was having Billy's baby before it happened. She/he posted here on Oct 10th...

prostiturtle: Chelsea is a new love interest for Billy. They had an affair in Asia. She is Billy's ex-lover. She arrives in Genoa City because she is pregnant with his baby.

And everything "prostiturtle" posted turned out to be true...

Oh okay, there is someone @ Y&R giving out details on the scripts? Huh.. That doesn't sound cool at all, usually writers or others in the industry want to keep their stuff under wraps, we see how directors re-act when their films are leaked and how singers get upset when a song from an upcoming album is leaked. While spoilers like these are exciting, they need to put a cap on this leak or leaks. Its just not cool! JMO.

When "prostiturtle" posted those spoilers, nobody believed him/her. Villy fans kept denying that Billy cheated on Vicky, they denied he would have sex with someone else, they denied there was a baby and denied this other woman wasd having Billy's baby... well all those things turned out to be true!!

I remember "prostiturtle" also posted about Adam trying to seduce Heather to get Sharon's murder case dismissed. That turned out to be true too.

It's funny looking back on it now.

No what she posted was that Heather and Adam slept together and it was not true.

#76   2012/02/03 05:55PM
    Benay

Quote chellybabe:
    Quote Madeleine:
    Quote laneashby:

LOL. This sounds almost exactly like what happened with Cane, Lily and Chloe.

I heard a "secret" couple get married on Feb 10th. I will laugh if it's Billy & Chelsea who tie the knot because of their son.

I think its Cane & Lilly getting married in Feb.

Cane & Lily marry on V-Day Feb 14th.

It's probably Billy & Chelsea's wedding on Feb 10th because Anita shows up the day before.

Lol...Only Victor Newman, Sr could pull off a divorce/anullment/wedding in less than a week!

#77   2012/02/03 06:56PM
    chellybabe

Quote cansea:

OMFG!!!!! I knew it!!!! I knew Chelsea & Billy were meant to be together. I had a feeling he would soften to her when their baby boy started growing. Billy can't help but love the mother of his child. Chelsea gave him the greatest gift - a son!! I think the wedding next week might be them!!!!! Anita is coming to meet her new son-in-law and grandbaby boy.

The wedding is next Friday! Anita probably insists they do it right away before their baby is born.

If Billy is Chelsea's husband, they can be a real family for their boy. It's set up for Chelsea & Billy to fall in love.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list