List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Missed today's show AND want to see on utube

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missed today's show AND want to see on utube

Started by suzzie2 at 2012/01/30 01:35PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/31 09:36AM, Views: 1378, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/01/30 01:35PM
    Missed today's show AND want to see on utube
    suzzie2

Ok.
    I was out of town today, visiting a sick relative,
    and MISSED today's episode. I WANT to see it on u-tube, but CAN'T find it. I USUALLY watch the soap channel, but I can't FIND that on my cable anymore. Have they DISCONTINUED Soapnet on cable?
    I WANT to have the WHOLE episode, NOT just previews. I also FORGOT what Fridays episode was about and ALSO want to SEE that episode LEADING up to todays.
    Any help would be appreciated.

#2   2012/01/30 01:52PM
    Re: Missed today's show AND want to see on utube
    Princess Girl

www.youtube.com/user/antropoliz

Here is a sight I go to and watch the Y & R a day ahead.
    It's usually get posted around 8:00 p.m. (cst) or even just a little later.

#3   2012/01/30 02:31PM
    jcyl

You can also go to CBS Young and the Restless for today's epi and promos......Today' epi is usually available
    PST 6:00 P.M., so 3:00 EST.......

Hope that helps..........

#4   2012/01/30 02:43PM
    deez1101

Just go to you tube and search the young and the restless, also if you have a smartphone you can watch it on that.

#5   2012/01/30 03:13PM
    GucciGirl33

Quote jcyl: You can also go to CBS Young and the Restless for today's epi and promos......Today' epi is usually available

If it is 6pmPST, then it would be 9pmEST. seeing that the E is 3 hours AHEAD of PST.

#6   2012/01/30 03:32PM
    jcyl

Quote GucciGirl33:
    Quote jcyl: You can also go to CBS Young and the Restless for today's epi and promos......Today' epi is usually available

If it is 6pmPST, then it would be 9pmEST. seeing that the E is 3 hours AHEAD of PST.

True enough......most likely it would be available earlier than that EST......I work with too many time zones during the day......

#7   2012/01/31 09:00AM
    suzzie2

A VERYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIGGGGGGGGGG TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the help.I watched this morning at 3 am. on the CBS section.
    WAS the dress SUPPOSE to be THAT FULL? I couldn't BELIEVE the actress could WALK in it. I think it was OVERKILL on the dress.
    I am looking FORWARD in seeing today's.

Again A VERRYY BIGGGGGGG TY for all the help.

GBU all.

#8   2012/01/31 09:36AM
    StinkyCat

I know that you already saw the show but the way to see the show on YouTube is to go to that site and in the search box at the top put in 'y&r 1-31-12' for today's US show and yesterday's Can show. You will see 'part 1, part 2 & part 3' and you pick each one (some days label is 'pt 1, etc). These are posted about 4:30 pm on the west coast. You put in the next day's date. On Friday, you put in Monday's date. So every day you can see what happens that day in Canada.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list