List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Started by HoHoHogan at 2012/01/12 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/16 04:56AM, Views: 6636, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/12 08:29PM
    One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!
    HoHoHogan

And I have been watching since the beginning.

Kevin/Angelina/Angelo/Gloria
    this rediculousness has got to stop. It is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather see another Sheila storyline, and I would rather chew nails than see that.
    Why must Kevin be in the most absurd stories they can think of????????????????????

#2   2012/01/12 08:54PM
    Re: One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!
    APierre

Quote HoHoHogan: And I have been watching since the beginning.

this rediculousness has got to stop. It is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather see another Sheila storyline, and I would rather chew nails than see that.
    Why must Kevin be in the most absurd stories they can think of????????????????????

I hate ghetto-mob stereotypes (hated the Sopranos) but like Kevin and Angelina though she is irksome sometimes. Angelo I can't, it's like vaudeville and so insulting to the GA.

#3   2012/01/12 08:56PM
    OUCH

totally ridiculous.. I hate it and just ff them

#4   2012/01/12 08:57PM
    lvsdasnow

I agree with you except for one thing>>Please NEVER bring Sheila back. Not in any form. No, notta.

#5   2012/01/12 08:57PM
    beachmomluvr

And here I thought it was another Shictor wedding thread LOL!! I do agree with the OP though, maybe the second worst behind Shictor.

#6   2012/01/12 08:58PM
    SamuraiJediS...

kevin is a dunce character

#7   2012/01/12 09:10PM
    catxohca01

I agree cannot watch this stupid story line with Kevin and Angelina also Angelo with Gloria disgusting too get new writers I can come up with something better than this crap....

#8   2012/01/12 09:33PM
    Kelly777

Yeah, they keep inventing stupid horrid storylines for GR. Corny garbage that just makes me squirm until I grab the remote and either shut it off or FF the thing.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list