List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and Chelsea????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and Chelsea????

Started by CCR Fan at 2012/01/09 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/01/09 02:08PM, Views: 1629, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/01/09 11:33AM
    Adam and Chelsea????
    CCR Fan

Who thinks Adam and Chelsea will briefly get together? They seem to have alot in common. They were quite enjoyable today at the Athletic Club. This would drive Mrs. Victor Newman absolutely crazy!

#2   2012/01/09 11:38AM
    Re: Adam and Chelsea????
    soapoperaadd...

?) Absolutely not should Adam be with Chelsea! I want him with no one else but Sharon. They are sooooo good together!! They belong with each other!! And as for good o'l Vic.....ugh!!

#3   2012/01/09 11:38AM
    gardengal

They don't have to be "together" together, and Mrs. Victor Newman will have a conniption.

#4   2012/01/09 11:57AM
    Chanel - Girl

I am hoping she doesn't stick around long.... I don't like her at all!

#5   2012/01/09 12:03PM
    Paris07

I'm thinking they may use her as another fly in the ointment for Shadam. I hope not, but they're in scenes together for a reason. Chem testing perhaps? IDK.

#6   2012/01/09 01:01PM
    Kendal10

I love the idea. They have chemistry, and she would allow Adam to be "bad". Adam and Sharon are horrible together. I know its a soap and anything goes but sometimes story lines have to be a bit realistic! Adam needs a relationship where he can be bad and evil and all the good stuff. He is a great actor and I think he is best when he is a villian and gives the moustache a run for his money!!

#7   2012/01/09 01:05PM
    Missfits

damn soon as new woman on scene some ppls first thought is hmmm who should bang them....sereously this chelsy thing is a joke get rid of her sad thing is the girls an good actress shoulda casted her better role

#8   2012/01/09 01:05PM
    lovinthesoaps

I could see Adam using her to ruffle feathers but I dont think he is interested in anything else. She isnt even in the same league as him. She already screwed up her own "con", lol.

#9   2012/01/09 01:13PM
    FaveFan

spoiler below possible....

Chelsea is what I would call 'white trash'. I can hardly stand looking at, and listening to, her. She is just plain nasty. What a user. I'm glad that Billy got her on tape and was able to share it with Victoria. I saw the interaction between her and Adam. They are both vile and therefore might be a good couple. lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list