List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:59AM, Views: 125397, Replies: 3344
    « 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 » »| page:
    #811   2013/10/09 06:50PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon is such a loser. All she does is lie and manipulate. I feel so sorry for Faith. It must be so confusing for her having this trashy lying ho for a mother. Sharon is a waste of space and air.

#812   2013/10/10 03:30AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Charlie Big: I don't think that this soap has ever had a female character on this show that is as backward and ignorant as Sharon. There have been crazies like Sheila and Pattycakes but even they were not backwards and ignorant. Sharon has always been crazy. It is just amazing that it took MAB to write it, to nail her for it.

For years, her fans were fooled by her conning and manipulative ways. She was never a sweet person with a good heart. She lied to Nick Newman from the very first day she met him. That whorish tramp had already layed down her lazy self with a boy and let herself get knocked up only to give away the kid because she wasn't mentally stable enough and she was too wild to raise it. Doris knew that. Look at poor Doris! She ended up in a wheelchair because of this wild, crazy tramp.

I was watching her with her crying eyes today and how she was lying to Nick, to his face! Using that she had not taken her meds to get him to feel sorry for her, like she has just forgotten that she had been playing beck and call girl for his brother Adam and that she had layed her nasty self down with his daddy and then married him. Then tried to declare him dead so that she could go do Tucker McCall and then tried to tell him that she hasn't felt like herself since THEY were together????????? I near about split my side listening to this trick make up all of those lies!!!!!!!! She is crazy, but she ain't so crazy that she conviently played like she just forgot or erased all of that reality from her scattered brain.

I was in the mind of Holloween as I watched this today and thought that if it were Holloween night, she would have scared Nick half to death. He sure looked like it when she went in for the kiss! She always thought that having a man between her nasty legs and a checkbook was the answer to all of her ills.

Alot of time has passed and since she was always too lazy to get herself the right kind of help, this is where she ended up. I haven't liked this crazy whorish tramp since she abandonded her little children to go find herself. I couldn't imagine how any woman, who gave away a child and was lucky enough to get that child back could ever leave it, for any reason. But this trick could. She left Faith quicker than a wink to go run after Adam with Nick's engagement ring on her nasty finger.

Sharon is the bathroom joke of this show. They keep her around for laughs because there is nothing else to her. She is not entertaining, she is plain vanilla. Good thing they made her crazy because otherwise, I don't see any relevance to her at all.

I am sure that Delia's death will play into Shick but if they do that to bring these two back together, thier numbers are going to go even further down than they are now. Shick is dead, Sharon is barely relevant and the sooner they expose this trick for what she did and how she has abused and manipulated her child and how she sent Phyllis reeling down that staircase and never even called for help for her, this show will be over. People are just tired of dragging the storylines out. Old formula's for writing soaps are dying. People are too smart and don't have the time to stick around waiting day to day. Phyllis fans may tune in once a week to see when they will do this, and I say some Phyllis fans because most have already left the show. I am sure that they will drag out this killing of Delia as well and I think that this is just a cruel storyline that didn't have to happen either.

They need to expose Sharon and all she has done because if they don't, they won't have a fan left to watch this naval gazing dribble.

Fabulous post as always Charlie! I especially love the part about Delia and how it relates to Shick. As for the Phyllis fans, my hubby has all but quit watching since MS left. After Jeanne Coopers passing then MS exiting the show he barely watches. I told him a month or so ago when I put the pieces together about what I thought the Delia story line would look like. He said then that would be the final straw for him. I told him yesterday that my suspicions were all playing out and he said he was done. I'm barely watching these days too. I have no desire to watch Phelps kill off Delia. And I find Shick as exciting as watching grass grow. If Sharon doesn't get some kind of payback soon, I'm out too.....

#813   2013/10/10 05:33AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *AS PER MY INTERPRETATION OF RED'S SPOILERS*
    So Shimbo is her blubbering weak needy self again today. She almost confesses to Nick, but she got as far as saying that she took matters into own hands, then backpeddles when Nick finds out from Jack that Phyllis response was a false alarm. So she then goes onto say that she was trying to be a friend to him, and that it started when he was questioning Summer's paternity...that she should have been devostated...but she understands...and understands him better than Avery did...Avery didn't love him the way he needs to be loved...bla bla...She leans in for a kiss...Nick is not buying what she's selling as yet...tells her that they've been over for a while. Nick asked her about being off her meds...she confesses she is...saying that she hasn't felt normal with them...in fact, the last time she felt normal was when they were together. She starts blubbering and carrying on, using her "incapable one" psychology again...oh God, I don't want to hurt anyone, especially you. She then tells him to go and that she'll handle it (more reverse psychology; in her state, did she really think that as clueless as he is that he would leave?). He then takes her in his arms and says that he won't leave her like this.
    My question is; how much longer do you guys think it will take before she uses her "illness" to get sympathy sex from Nick? Oh Nick...make me feel "normal" again...oh Adam (I mean) Victor (I mean) Nick!

Nick rejected Sharon and she just turned that into another way to manipulate him in hopes of getting him back.Nick said that Noah was worried about her and she quickly admitted she was off her meds.Then the tears started flowing, she hasn't been happy since before Cassie died and they were together.GMAB She'll keep this going and stupid Nick will go along with it.If Sharon really wanted help she'd call her doctor and be admitted to a hospital but she won't do that.She'll play the damsel in distress and Nick will be her hero.He may not want to be with her but he'll never be rid of her.Avery is lucky she didn't show up and marry the idiot.I think this is a set up to Sharon being excused and pitied again .Her BPD will always be her all purpose excuse for whatever she does.It could be a long time before the truth of what she did comes out.

Oh yes; I went home and watched it...she actually dared Nick to say he didn't want her...And after she realized that Nick still wasn't buying what she was selling, the water works came out. But I've got to say, she's a good little manipulator; the tears and fake imbarrassment got her into Nick's arms. And I think you're right; if the professional victim wanted help, she would have called her doctor. But the help she wants comes from inside Nick's pants...
    And I also think you're right; this whole thing is a set-up to play the "get out of jail" card and use her BPD as an excuse...
    She is a nasty skank and I hope against hope that she gets what's coming to her...

#814   2013/10/10 05:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa: *AS PER MY INTERPRETATION OF RED'S SPOILERS*
    So Shimbo is her blubbering weak needy self again today. She almost confesses to Nick, but she got as far as saying that she took matters into own hands, then backpeddles when Nick finds out from Jack that Phyllis response was a false alarm. So she then goes onto say that she was trying to be a friend to him, and that it started when he was questioning Summer's paternity...that she should have been devostated...but she understands...and understands him better than Avery did...Avery didn't love him the way he needs to be loved...bla bla...She leans in for a kiss...Nick is not buying what she's selling as yet...tells her that they've been over for a while. Nick asked her about being off her meds...she confesses she is...saying that she hasn't felt normal with them...in fact, the last time she felt normal was when they were together. She starts blubbering and carrying on, using her "incapable one" psychology again...oh God, I don't want to hurt anyone, especially you. She then tells him to go and that she'll handle it (more reverse psychology; in her state, did she really think that as clueless as he is that he would leave?). He then takes her in his arms and says that he won't leave her like this.
    My question is; how much longer do you guys think it will take before she uses her "illness" to get sympathy sex from Nick? Oh Nick...make me feel "normal" again...oh Adam (I mean) Victor (I mean) Nick!

Thanks for the spoilers Trinni! I haven't seen yesterday's US yet. Most of it was interrupted for the President's press conference here. I recorded it on TVGN but haven't had time to watch yet.

Not sure how much I'll be watching this week anyway. I don't want to see the Delia story line at all! The promo was sad enough. Don't think I can watch the actual episode. Think I'll just stick to reading updates for the most part this week.

Thanks again!

No problem. Sharon is a sick trick...
    As for the Delia storyline, I am boycotting, too; I an't watch her die and Satan benefit from it...sorry

#815   2013/10/10 05:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote toopee:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote gobble-gobble:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

cmon.. we are jealous of sharon if we don't like her.. it is not the nasty trashy things she does.. EYEROLL
    truth!!!! if we dont like the character you are accused of being jealous(lol) and such. Its been going on for years. I for one DO NOT LIKE being told what beauty looks like and how I should perceive what beautiful is or should be. I am nor never will be jealous of Sharon period. She is not what I personally consider beautiful. I think Nadia on Days is absolutely a living doll and most certainly considered extremely pretty and beautiful. Too each his own and beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah I get tired of being informed that Sharon on the outside and inside is the most beautiful creature alive. Hence I'm jealous. Beauty is more than skin deep. To me she is the poster woman for insecurity and stupidity, and that's before the BPD. Ultimately her personality makes her the most unattractive woman on the show.
    it is tiring GG being lectured in threads on how we should perceive Sharon and her looks. I will always maintain beauty is what you perceive it to me and shouldnt be judged by others period. Not everyone sees it the same way but let some tell you you are jealous, haha. No we arent. We just dont see it as some do. I guess some of us need glasses huh? lol. Oh wait I do wear glasses, haha!

I am so with you on being lectured that Sharon is the most beautiful woman and that just because I don't like her, I'm "jealous" (not I personally, but as part of the anti-SN fanbase). I also hate that all of a sudden it turns into being accused of SC-bashing. Yesterday, on another thread, which I think was taking an anti-SN tone, someone was posting about SN and Phyllis, and said that there was nothing old about Sharon. Then it turned into SC was a beautiful person inside and out and that we all wished we had her looks and dynomight figure. While I commend SC for playing a character that I hate, I don't like the whole suttle reference to MS as older than JM (and I am not a Phyllis fan but commend MS for portraying a character that I also hate...slightly less than SN). It's so obvious to me anyway what is going on...
    Anyway, back on topic (before I get into trouble), I see nothing attractive about this FICTIONAL character; she is weak, pathetic, needy, and men don't see her as some damsel, rather, they see her as incapable; there is a difference imho...

It is ridiculous that people are accused of being jealous when they don't like the Sharon character. And not everyone thinks SC is the most beautiful woman on the planet. I sure don't. She is ok but that is it.

I also see nothing attractive about Sharin Collins Newman Newman Abbott Newman Newman Newman.

I am not trying to bash a fanbase, however, to me, I question the intent of the persons accusing the non-SN fans of actress bashing against SC (only because the names are close imho) because everyone knows that actress bashing gets you a word from the board police. Just an observation.

#816   2013/10/10 05:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote toopee: She is the most fun to bash. She does make it so easy.

She definitely makes it easy...too easy...the elevator doesn't quite reach the penthouse...it stops at Planet Wackadoo instead...

#817   2013/10/10 05:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Like taking candy from a baby! LOL Really not much challenge! But it is fun!

If Phelps thinks for a split second that Sharon not finally getting her payback and killing off Delia is the answer to anything I've got news for her. Those two things will be what buries this show. Posters all over the internet are literally screaming for Sharon to finally get what's coming to her. She really better get what she deserves this time or the ratings will truly go in the toilet!! I read on other boards and it is overwhelming that viewers are not going to sit still if Sharon's BPD is in any way used as some kind of excuse. Viewers are sick to death of this idiot. She has become the laughing stock online. She is a complete and utter failure and a joke. It's time for this character to take at the very least a hiatus if not permanently removed from the canvas.

Well said Homesick.....Viewers are sick of her and even her supporters can't defend her with a straight face.....Take her away .. PLEASE....

In some cases, they revert to praising SC because SN is extremely disgusting right now...or they deflect by using Phyllis, Victor, etc...

#818   2013/10/10 06:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Victor Fanatic: I was once a fan of Sharon but now I know she needs to be committed .

I used to feel so sorry for Sharon, but as soon as she started shagging the man that stole her baby, stealing, and skanking it up with any and everybody......I can no longer stand the sight of this twit! She is so pathetic and disgusting. She suffers from a self-inflicted wound and yet blames everybody except herself. Sharon is trash and a total dummy!

My thoughts exactly! I felt sorry for her until she chose the babynapper over her kid...
    Any sympathy I had for her was gone when she did that...

#819   2013/10/10 09:05AM
    Charlie Big

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Like taking candy from a baby! LOL Really not much challenge! But it is fun!

If Phelps thinks for a split second that Sharon not finally getting her payback and killing off Delia is the answer to anything I've got news for her. Those two things will be what buries this show. Posters all over the internet are literally screaming for Sharon to finally get what's coming to her. She really better get what she deserves this time or the ratings will truly go in the toilet!! I read on other boards and it is overwhelming that viewers are not going to sit still if Sharon's BPD is in any way used as some kind of excuse. Viewers are sick to death of this idiot. She has become the laughing stock online. She is a complete and utter failure and a joke. It's time for this character to take at the very least a hiatus if not permanently removed from the canvas.

Well said Homesick.....Viewers are sick of her and even her supporters can't defend her with a straight face.....Take her away .. PLEASE....

In some cases, they revert to praising SC because SN is extremely disgusting right now...or they deflect by using Phyllis, Victor, etc...

It is frustrating, I think, because Phyllis isn't around to beat up on anymore and there is no more trying to deflect from the sins of Sharon because there is no one to prop her anymore. I am loving it. She is being forced to own it and for some reason, if she don't, I think that she will loose all relevance.

#820   2013/10/10 09:10AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Charlie Big: I don't think that this soap has ever had a female character on this show that is as backward and ignorant as Sharon. There have been crazies like Sheila and Pattycakes but even they were not backwards and ignorant. Sharon has always been crazy. It is just amazing that it took MAB to write it, to nail her for it.

For years, her fans were fooled by her conning and manipulative ways. She was never a sweet person with a good heart. She lied to Nick Newman from the very first day she met him. That whorish tramp had already layed down her lazy self with a boy and let herself get knocked up only to give away the kid because she wasn't mentally stable enough and she was too wild to raise it. Doris knew that. Look at poor Doris! She ended up in a wheelchair because of this wild, crazy tramp.

I was watching her with her crying eyes today and how she was lying to Nick, to his face! Using that she had not taken her meds to get him to feel sorry for her, like she has just forgotten that she had been playing beck and call girl for his brother Adam and that she had layed her nasty self down with his daddy and then married him. Then tried to declare him dead so that she could go do Tucker McCall and then tried to tell him that she hasn't felt like herself since THEY were together????????? I near about split my side listening to this trick make up all of those lies!!!!!!!! She is crazy, but she ain't so crazy that she conviently played like she just forgot or erased all of that reality from her scattered brain.

I was in the mind of Holloween as I watched this today and thought that if it were Holloween night, she would have scared Nick half to death. He sure looked like it when she went in for the kiss! She always thought that having a man between her nasty legs and a checkbook was the answer to all of her ills.

Alot of time has passed and since she was always too lazy to get herself the right kind of help, this is where she ended up. I haven't liked this crazy whorish tramp since she abandonded her little children to go find herself. I couldn't imagine how any woman, who gave away a child and was lucky enough to get that child back could ever leave it, for any reason. But this trick could. She left Faith quicker than a wink to go run after Adam with Nick's engagement ring on her nasty finger.

Sharon is the bathroom joke of this show. They keep her around for laughs because there is nothing else to her. She is not entertaining, she is plain vanilla. Good thing they made her crazy because otherwise, I don't see any relevance to her at all.

I am sure that Delia's death will play into Shick but if they do that to bring these two back together, thier numbers are going to go even further down than they are now. Shick is dead, Sharon is barely relevant and the sooner they expose this trick for what she did and how she has abused and manipulated her child and how she sent Phyllis reeling down that staircase and never even called for help for her, this show will be over. People are just tired of dragging the storylines out. Old formula's for writing soaps are dying. People are too smart and don't have the time to stick around waiting day to day. Phyllis fans may tune in once a week to see when they will do this, and I say some Phyllis fans because most have already left the show. I am sure that they will drag out this killing of Delia as well and I think that this is just a cruel storyline that didn't have to happen either.

They need to expose Sharon and all she has done because if they don't, they won't have a fan left to watch this naval gazing dribble.

Fabulous post as always Charlie! I especially love the part about Delia and how it relates to Shick. As for the Phyllis fans, my hubby has all but quit watching since MS left. After Jeanne Coopers passing then MS exiting the show he barely watches. I told him a month or so ago when I put the pieces together about what I thought the Delia story line would look like. He said then that would be the final straw for him. I told him yesterday that my suspicions were all playing out and he said he was done. I'm barely watching these days too. I have no desire to watch Phelps kill off Delia. And I find Shick as exciting as watching grass grow. If Sharon doesn't get some kind of payback soon, I'm out too.....

You won't be the only one, HC. I see that alot of fans are just fed up.

« 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list