List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 01:33PM, Views: 112409, Replies: 3160
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/02/15 06:14PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    canada gal

Quote pgl35: Love this thread! This chick is so self-centered and selfish she makes me gag! She is a snake is sheep's clothing who cares about no one but herself. She shows one face to the men (fake) , but the women have her number. When is she going to start acting like the middle-aged woman she is , instead of like a sex-starved teenager? She is really a pathetic piece of work.

Hey there, does that mean middle-aged woman should not like sex?

#72   2013/02/15 06:30PM
    pgl35

Quote Leel:
    Quote pgl35: Love this thread! This chick is so self-centered and selfish she makes me gag! She is a snake is sheep's clothing who cares about no one but herself. She shows one face to the men (fake) , but the women have her number. When is she going to start acting like the middle-aged woman she is , instead of like a sex-starved teenager? She is really a pathetic piece of work.

The writers think they have gold with Shadam just like MAB did but it's so stupid. Some were referring to Chelsea as giggles, did you hear Sharon today carrying on like a horny love struck stars in her eyes hair tossing teenager with Adam? She says Adam's a friend and then the nit wit gives him a Valentines card and then he asks her what her wish is and she says, "What do you think?" And then they kiss, surprise surprise. The silly banter between her and Adam actually made me sick today. Why won't the writers mature the character of Sharon instead of keeping her in the giggly bimbo empty brained box? Do they know how off putting it is to some viewers to see a woman of her age acting this way? A love connection between her and the one who told her her newborn was deformed and then snatched another person's ashes and gave them to the mourning Sharon? This is the love of her life? Forget the bi-polar disorder, she is just stupid, plain and simple.

No Kidding!!If she had a brain she would be dangerous. Wait , let me take that back , she just burnt down the ranch so.. I don't know when/if the writers are ever gonna grow this woman up. She is incapable of making grown-up decisions. She reminds me so much of a teenager. What woman in her right mind would fall for her the man who stole her baby and told her it was deformed? Not counting all the other hideous things he has done. And she knows them all , which makes it that much more sick. If you ask me , she is just a psycho as he is. I am sick to death of her pretending like she is trying to get him an Chelsea back together. It's all an act. If she was serious she wouldn't be sniffing around him like a mountain lion, waiting for the pounce. She say's one thing and does the opposite. I guess she is going to be 90 years old still acting like a sex-starved bimbo. Sharon and Adam belong together IMO. One is as sick as the other.

#73   2013/02/15 06:35PM
    pgl35

Quote canada gal:

LOL , Not saying that! We all know how Sharon likes sex But at least act like a grown up about it instead of the silly back and forth games. And it wouldn't hurt to wait until the man is divorced either..

#74   2013/02/15 06:57PM
    canada gal

Quote pgl35:
    Quote canada gal:

LOL , Not saying that! We all know how Sharon likes sex But at least act like a grown up about it instead of the silly back and forth games. And it wouldn't hurt to wait until the man is divorced either..

Oh good, lol. Life would be pretty boring for us older woman.

To tell the truth, if I was Sharon I don't think I would have the will power to denied Adam anything. I know you don't like them, but for me, today's scene (cdn epi) was just too hot for words.

#75   2013/02/15 07:08PM
    pgl35

Quote canada gal:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote canada gal:

To tell the truth, if I was Sharon I don't think I would have the will power to denied Adam anything. I know you don't like them, but for me, today's scene (cdn epi) was just too hot for words.

LOL , sex is da spice of life! Age makes no difference ! Lack of booty makes you moody

I just don't know where the attraction for Adam comes from. But I am an opened-minded kind of girly , and realize everyone has their own likes and dislikes , as I do. And all are as relevant as mine. So I say , you go girl and dream all those sexy dreams about Adam as you want! Me , I'm more of a Nick kinda girl..just on looks only. Wouldn't give the dog the time of day in real life. But I would take JM anytime of the day! (if I were single , of course).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/15 07:12PM
    #76   2013/02/15 07:27PM
    canada gal

Quote pgl35:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote canada gal:

LOL , sex is da spice of life! Age makes no difference ! Lack of booty makes you moody 3)

I just don't know where the attraction for Adam comes from. But I am an opened-minded kind of girly , and realize everyone has their own likes and dislikes , as I do. And all are as relevant as mine. So I say , you go girl and dream all those sexy dreams about Adam as you want! Me , I'm more of a Nick kinda girl..just on looks only. Wouldn't give the dog the time of day in real life. But I would take JM anytime of the day! (if I were single , of course).

You speak the truth, lol. Thanks for not dissing my taste. BTW, if Nick came a-knocking, I would not turn him away.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/15 07:28PM
    #77   2013/02/15 07:43PM
    Leel

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Leel:

The writers think they have gold with Shadam just like MAB did but it's so stupid. Some were referring to Chelsea as giggles, did you hear Sharon today carrying on like a horny love struck stars in her eyes hair tossing teenager with Adam? She says Adam's a friend and then the nit wit gives him a Valentines card and then he asks her what her wish is and she says, "What do you think?" And then they kiss, surprise surprise. The silly banter between her and Adam actually made me sick today. Why won't the writers mature the character of Sharon instead of keeping her in the giggly bimbo empty brained box? Do they know how off putting it is to some viewers to see a woman of her age acting this way? A love connection between her and the one who told her her newborn was deformed and then snatched another person's ashes and gave them to the mourning Sharon? This is the love of her life? Forget the bi-polar disorder, she is just stupid, plain and simple.

No Kidding!!If she had a brain she would be dangerous. Wait , let me take that back , she just burnt down the ranch so.. I don't know when/if the writers are ever gonna grow this woman up. She is incapable of making grown-up decisions. She reminds me so much of a teenager. What woman in her right mind would fall for her the man who stole her baby and told her it was deformed? Not counting all the other hideous things he has done. And she knows them all , which makes it that much more sick. If you ask me , she is just a psycho as he is. I am sick to death of her pretending like she is trying to get him an Chelsea back together. It's all an act. If she was serious she wouldn't be sniffing around him like a mountain lion, waiting for the pounce. She say's one thing and does the opposite. I guess she is going to be 90 years old still acting like a sex-starved bimbo. Sharon and Adam belong together IMO. One is as sick as the other.

You said it! There she stands grinning like a loon when Adam goes to chelsea's table, watching and eavesdropping like the stalker she is. This is the most idiotic s/l going by the new writers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/15 07:47PM
    #78   2013/02/15 08:30PM
    andilk

Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

This thread must have got stuck further back & came to the front, today, so, I could join this club! Last year, I wasn't on here much or I would have been the first to sign up, had I seen it! I am, so, sick of people on this board loving this nasty biotch! I agree with EVERYTHING you say, except one........"she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis".......she is MORE disgusting then Phylthy Phyllis! Presently, Phyl has been behaving herself! Of everyone in GC, Sharon's [can't stand to say her name] the ONE person, who disgusts me the most! I see NO redeeming qualities! She's the town tramp AND an unfit mother! Bipolar my a$$. My sister is bipolar! Sharon is, just, a crazy, sex hungry tramp! I could go on & on about Looney Toon, but it's all been said, by the rest of the IHSNFC!

#79   2013/02/15 08:52PM
    pgl35

Quote canada gal:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote canada gal:

LOL , sex is da spice of life! Age makes no difference ! Lack of booty makes you moody 3)

You speak the truth, lol. Thanks for not dissing my taste. BTW, if Nick came a-knocking, I would not turn him away.

I like you , you're pretty cool It's funny how we all have such different tastes, isn't it? My MIL LOVES Adam..she is a straight-up Christian too. I kid her about Adam all the time. She thinks MM is an awesome actor. She thinks he is so handsome. . On the other note, she Loves Phyllis and hates Sharon.

#80   2013/02/15 08:54PM
    pgl35

Quote Leel:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Leel:

You said it! There she stands grinning like a loon when Adam goes to chelsea's table, watching and eavesdropping like the stalker she is. This is the most idiotic s/l going by the new writers.

You cracked me up on that one..so true! The decent thing to do would have been to walk right past and act like she didn't notice them. But then again, when has Sharon ever been decent? She looked like such a fool.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list