List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 10:58AM, Views: 133787, Replies: 3432
    « 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:
    #711   2013/10/06 02:38PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I truly hope it was not Sharon driving the car that hits Delia. I can't stomach the thought that the sweet, innocent child will be blamed for it. Since nothing is ever Sharon's fault (what's up with that anyway) and someone has to take the blame. I really don't want Delia blamed for her own death. And I know that's what would happen. I want for once in her miserable, pathetic life Sharon to finally take the blame and pay for all she has done. I know it won't be anywhere near close to what I think she deserves. Just so tired of the blaming others and the excuses for her immoral and illegal acts. There's truly no one to blame but Sharon and there is no excuse for it.

Sharon could grab Delia, tie her to the railroad tracks, and repeatedly drive over the poor kid. Guess what? It still won't be poor whittle Sharon's fault. The writers will get all the blame then.

I know you are right. What if it is Sharon and she has poor whittle Faith in the car with her. I really don't think it will turn out to be Sharon, but I keep remembering NB saying it gets worse for Sharon. I'm wondering how much worse it will get.

#712   2013/10/06 08:44PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I truly hope it was not Sharon driving the car that hits Delia. I can't stomach the thought that the sweet, innocent child will be blamed for it. Since nothing is ever Sharon's fault (what's up with that anyway) and someone has to take the blame. I really don't want Delia blamed for her own death. And I know that's what would happen. I want for once in her miserable, pathetic life Sharon to finally take the blame and pay for all she has done. I know it won't be anywhere near close to what I think she deserves. Just so tired of the blaming others and the excuses for her immoral and illegal acts. There's truly no one to blame but Sharon and there is no excuse for it.

Sharon could grab Delia, tie her to the railroad tracks, and repeatedly drive over the poor kid. Guess what? It still won't be poor whittle Sharon's fault. The writers will get all the blame then.

I know you are right. What if it is Sharon and she has poor whittle Faith in the car with her. I really don't think it will turn out to be Sharon, but I keep remembering NB saying it gets worse for Sharon. I'm wondering how much worse it will get.

If it is Sharon who runs over Delia, she probably would not realize that she did it. Her crazy eyes are going around so fast that I am surprised that she can see at all......

#713   2013/10/07 02:14AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote gardengal:

If it is Sharon who runs over Delia, she probably would not realize that she did it. Her crazy eyes are going around so fast that I am surprised that she can see at all......

After something I read yesterday, I think it may very well be Sharon after all. I didn't think so at first, but now I think it's a real possibility.

#714   2013/10/07 02:32AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Charlie Big: Get a load of this! Nick tells bimbo idiot that she has to really let Faith know that they are only friends and then later bimbo idiot shows up at the tack house, again, and tries to hint to Hick that he is unhappy because he don't have nutball her and her spitfire brat, Faith. She tells Nick that she is tired of letting Faith down! I just wonder what it is going to take for this dimwad knee jerk to wake up and smell the garbage being dumped under his nose. I can't stand the bimbo back yard tramp but I swear, Nick Newman is about as deaf, dumb and blind as a man can get. The trick dog is all over him trying to get him to see that she and Faith are the answer and he could care less. I am betting that circus clown will go walk the tightrope when he tells her to hit the road once she tells him that she wants him and tried to force her old smelly, nasty self on him.

Wow, isn't it sickening the way that the empty headed ho-bag plays these 3rd grader games at her daughter's expense. She keeps encouraging Faith to push for mommy and daddy to be together and then plays crazy as soon as Dick calls her on her bs! She lies to everybody and it doesn't bother her one bit. Just a little while ago she was leaving Faith with anybody so that she could beg Adam to "touch her naughty bits". Making up the dumbest excuses in the world to be near him......now Dick and her belong together and he is the love of her life. What a nasty and pathetic turd she is. Just like a cockroach, Sharon is a nasty filthy menace to society and serves no positive purpose in life. Her straw-head noggin is simply decoration for neck. Her only thoughts are what next to plan in order to bed "The current Newman of choice". I guess when Dick finally tells her in no uncertain terms to get lost.......she'll run back to Adam and beg him to shag her while she burns down the other half of GC! Sharon is an appalling tramp and a horrible abusive mother.
    FAB posts! perfect description word for word. I love watching her just to get my daily laugh on at her expense.

Laugh is right! She is the punch line of some really bad jokes at our house when she's on! Nothing I can put here! LMAO!

#715   2013/10/07 02:35AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Charlie Big: Get a load of this! Nick tells bimbo idiot that she has to really let Faith know that they are only friends and then later bimbo idiot shows up at the tack house, again, and tries to hint to Hick that he is unhappy because he don't have nutball her and her spitfire brat, Faith. She tells Nick that she is tired of letting Faith down! I just wonder what it is going to take for this dimwad knee jerk to wake up and smell the garbage being dumped under his nose. I can't stand the bimbo back yard tramp but I swear, Nick Newman is about as deaf, dumb and blind as a man can get. The trick dog is all over him trying to get him to see that she and Faith are the answer and he could care less. I am betting that circus clown will go walk the tightrope when he tells her to hit the road once she tells him that she wants him and tried to force her old smelly, nasty self on him.

What is the world does she plan to do if he pays any attention to her? Get in the car and go out by the lake and listen to "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights"? The last time they had any chemistry whatsoever they were teenagers. He's not interested. He's in love with Avery. She is sooo desperate and pathetic! She is truly the laughing stock of GH. She has run out of ideas now. What's next? Hmmmmm How much lower can she go....

#716   2013/10/07 02:39AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote villyforever55:

I love your posts. You always keep me laughing!

CB's posts are the best! Would give anything for that kind of memory! Always right on point!

#717   2013/10/07 02:43AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Oh, don't you know, everybody is supposed to just love Sharon no matter whose life she destroys. It's against the law not to just love Sharon more than anything and overlook all that she has done. Well, that don't work with me either.

#718   2013/10/07 02:43AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Gideon58: Yeah, the weird thing about the character is that TIIC seem to want to portray her as a nice person with whom the audience is supposed to sympathize, but it just doesn't work like that.

Sorry, double post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 02:44AM
    #719   2013/10/07 02:59AM
    gobble-gobble

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Wackadoo Wednesday!
    No Shimbo on yesterday's Canadian so enjoy!ffffff

Let me guess, she is still trying to get out of the blue dress.
    LOL! guess she dont know her RIGHT size these days either. That dress was 2 sizes too SMALL

wasn't that dress gross and why was it 2 sizes too small. She looked preggo in that dress.

#720   2013/10/07 03:01AM
    gobble-gobble

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal: My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash?

StrawHead did look like she was wearing a leash today. I was hoping that MeatHead would grab it, twist it around her neck a couple of times and pull HARD until all of the crazy just stopped!
    LOL! strawhead? yep thats her and tilting that empty head of hers from side to side when she talks.

LOL it cracks me up when she tilts her head and gets the deer in the head lights look.. it is not a pretty look. AT ALL. Sharon is such a loser.

« 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list