List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 07:36AM, Views: 142632, Replies: 3545
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/02/22 10:57PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    enigma9310

Quote GigglesNGrins:
    Quote Scuby:
    Quote enigma9310: Count me in........

WTH happened to her?UGH!She makes me sick now.

Me too!And I will hate her as long as she is with Adumb.

I have NEVER liked Sharon, not from day one. She is a smooth manipulator and selfish beyond my comprehension.
    "Someday this will all be mine".
    Think about it.

#62   2012/02/24 05:05AM
    Rosa Rita

I always liked her until she got with her baby's kidnapper.Now I hate her.Skankho back to the top

#63   2012/02/24 07:34AM
    enigma9310

All of us Saron haters need to STOP creating threads about her. It just makes her more popular. Let's just stick to this one ok?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/24 07:34AM
    #64   2012/02/25 09:47AM
    rowenna

I have a lot of contempt for this stupid woman.

#65   2013/02/15 04:13PM
    JustAngie3

I never want to leave this thread

#66   2013/02/15 04:22PM
    JustAngie3

Quote ATA3: Well sign me up! I've ALWAYS hated Sharon, it didn't matter who wrote for her. I don't think the writers have changed her character that much b/c everything she has done and is doing does not shock me. What would shock me is if she ever developed some sort of rational thinking brain and if she were to put her kids FIRST before her own selfish reasons. She makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see her on screen. I just want to throw something at the TV!

I co-sign this entire post. This chick is 40+ years old and she's still the same dingbat with a mattress attached to her back that she ALWAYS was. I feel bad for Noah and especially Faith she would have been better off with Ashley.

#67   2013/02/15 05:14PM
    Justahousewife

I wanted to start a post just like this.. I will be a card carrying member for sure. Love it.

#68   2013/02/15 05:28PM
    pgl35

Love this thread! This chick is so self-centered and selfish she makes me gag! She is a snake is sheep's clothing who cares about no one but herself. She shows one face to the men (fake) , but the women have her number. When is she going to start acting like the middle-aged woman she is , instead of like a sex-starved teenager? She is really a pathetic piece of work.

#69   2013/02/15 06:07PM
    Leel

Quote pgl35: Love this thread! This chick is so self-centered and selfish she makes me gag! She is a snake is sheep's clothing who cares about no one but herself. She shows one face to the men (fake) , but the women have her number. When is she going to start acting like the middle-aged woman she is , instead of like a sex-starved teenager? She is really a pathetic piece of work.

The writers think they have gold with Shadam just like MAB did but it's so stupid. Some were referring to Chelsea as giggles, did you hear Sharon today carrying on like a horny love struck stars in her eyes hair tossing teenager with Adam? She says Adam's a friend and then the nit wit gives him a Valentines card and then he asks her what her wish is and she says, "What do you think?" And then they kiss, surprise surprise. The silly banter between her and Adam actually made me sick today. Why won't the writers mature the character of Sharon instead of keeping her in the giggly bimbo empty brained box? Do they know how off putting it is to some viewers to see a woman of her age acting this way? A love connection between her and the one who told her her newborn was deformed and then snatched another person's ashes and gave them to the mourning Sharon? This is the love of her life? Forget the bi-polar disorder, she is just stupid, plain and simple.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list