List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 08:12PM, Views: 116747, Replies: 3243
    « 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:
    #681   2013/10/03 11:23AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Charlie Big

If Nick were paying attention to bimbo clown, this would be his first clue that something is wrong. Sharon said that SHE is getting tired of disappointing Faith. What has she been doing to the child or saying to the child that is so dissapointing? Nick, if he had a brain, would catch that.

#682   2013/10/03 12:10PM
    gardengal

My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash?

#683   2013/10/03 12:27PM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash?

Lol only if she was having meaningless sex with Adam and doing a little role play...

#684   2013/10/03 12:41PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal: My brother showed up at the end of the soap. He asked is the crazy woman wearing a leash?

StrawHead did look like she was wearing a leash today. I was hoping that MeatHead would grab it, twist it around her neck a couple of times and pull HARD until all of the crazy just stopped!

#685   2013/10/03 01:01PM
    Homesick Cajun

Well, she is acting like a dog in heat. So a leash would be an appropriate fashion accessory.

#686   2013/10/03 01:03PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:

StrawHead did look like she was wearing a leash today. I was hoping that MeatHead would grab it, twist it around her neck a couple of times and pull HARD until all of the crazy just stopped!

StrawHead should be in a straight jacket and tight pants....

#687   2013/10/03 01:14PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Charlie Big: If Nick were paying attention to bimbo clown, this would be his first clue that something is wrong. Sharon said that SHE is getting tired of disappointing Faith. What has she been doing to the child or saying to the child that is so dissapointing? Nick, if he had a brain, would catch that.

But, Nick is not paying any attention to her. He has made it abundantly clear to her that he is not interested and wants nothing to do with her. She refuses to accept the reality of that. She has chosen to continue to fill Faith's head with this ridiculous fantasy of a life that never existed. She has chosen to stop taking her meds. This BPD excuse is just that an excuse that I'm sure she plans to exploit. I have no sympathy for this pathetic woman. I want the men in the little white coats to take her away. And the sooner the better.

#688   2013/10/03 02:45PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Charlie Big: If Nick were paying attention to bimbo clown, this would be his first clue that something is wrong. Sharon said that SHE is getting tired of disappointing Faith. What has she been doing to the child or saying to the child that is so dissapointing? Nick, if he had a brain, would catch that.

But, Nick is not paying any attention to her. He has made it abundantly clear to her that he is not interested and wants nothing to do with her. She refuses to accept the reality of that. She has chosen to continue to fill Faith's head with this ridiculous fantasy of a life that never existed. She has chosen to stop taking her meds. This BPD excuse is just that an excuse that I'm sure she plans to exploit. I have no sympathy for this pathetic woman. I want the men in the little white coats to take her away. And the sooner the better.

I am still amazed at her telling Nick that SHE is getting tired of disappointing Faith! I can't believe that he didn't get that. It is just so obvious that she is not hearing him. I think that she is counting on him doing anything for Faith and she don't realize that she isn't part of that. She is so pathetic. I don't feel sorry for this lazy pig, I just think that she belongs in a mental hospital.

#689   2013/10/03 04:47PM
    janetb

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Just wait until Sharon gets caught.The tears will flow and she'll be saying she has BPD and didn't know what she was doing.She'll have some excuse for not seeing her doctor and not taking her meds.If the writers don't make her pay now ,then nothing will ever change. She can do whatever she wants and use her disorder to get away with it.

#690   2013/10/03 05:41PM
    Homesick Cajun

Some tweets from MM came out today. On one he said that Adam and Sharon have a "mature friendship". When was Sharon ever mature?

« 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list