List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 03:28PM, Views: 112101, Replies: 3151
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/02/21 06:08PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    SharonRoxsYNR

Quote BizzieBee:
    Quote Leel:
    Quote DozenRMore: Sorry even if they get her away from Adumb she is ruined for me forever.I will always hate her for what she did to her daughter.

And now she is rolling around in bed with her psycho baby kidnapper. All the violin and piano music in the world won't make this story look romantic. Only teenage girls (maybe) would see anything romantic about this pairing. The writers trying to redeem Adam by making him look helpless, blind and building a fence , crying pitiably, Sharon lovingly removing his sunglasses, puke! It's a big disgusting fail MAB!

It was pathetic.I can't believe how disgusting they are.I thought about all his crimes against Ashley and how he never said he was sorry or told her what happened to her baby.He is never punished for any thing he has done but instead gets a reward of having sex with his victim.Some thing is terribly wrong with this picture.

Sharon should be horse whipped the way she is letting this freak use her.She never learns!What a dumbass!Not even mentioning her baby's name or acting like she even thinks about the poor little thing..She sure was happy to get her back and then just totally abandons her for Adam.Time after time.

#52   2012/02/21 06:17PM
    Giuseppe

Quote BizzieBee:
    Quote Leel:
    Quote DozenRMore: Sorry even if they get her away from Adumb she is ruined for me forever.I will always hate her for what she did to her daughter.

And now she is rolling around in bed with her psycho baby kidnapper. All the violin and piano music in the world won't make this story look romantic. Only teenage girls (maybe) would see anything romantic about this pairing. The writers trying to redeem Adam by making him look helpless, blind and building a fence , crying pitiably, Sharon lovingly removing his sunglasses, puke! It's a big disgusting fail MAB!

It was pathetic.I can't believe how disgusting they are.I thought about all his crimes against Ashley and how he never said he was sorry or told her what happened to her baby.He is never punished for any thing he has done but instead gets a reward of having sex with his victim.Some thing is terribly wrong with this picture.

And he will soon be a step daddy to Faith the baby he stole.Nick seems o.k. with it now!

#53   2012/02/22 04:34AM
    No1ShickFan

Quote Giuseppe:
    Quote BizzieBee:
    Quote Leel:

And he will soon be a step daddy to Faith the baby he stole.Nick seems o.k. with it now!

Can't wait to see how Sh*tforbrains explains to little Faith how Uncle Adumb/Step daddy Adumb kidnapped her and gave her to another mommy for 6 months and then threw evidence away to keep real mommy in jail away from her some more.Priceless!

#54   2012/02/22 04:54PM
    JoMirue

Quote No1ShickFan:
    Quote Giuseppe:
    Quote BizzieBee:
    Quote Leel:

Can't wait to see how Sh*tforbrains explains to little Faith how Uncle Adumb/Step daddy Adumb kidnapped her and gave her to another mommy for 6 months and then threw evidence away to keep real mommy in jail away from her some more.Priceless!

ROTFLMAO!!!That will be a show stopper!

#55   2012/02/22 05:26PM
    lilpiggy

Yea, Adumb how are you going to explain to Faith. No writer in the world can pull that off.

Sign me up for the I hate Sharon club. Loooooser!!!!!!!

#56   2012/02/22 05:29PM
    SoapySuzie

Quote No1ShickFan:
    Quote Giuseppe:
    Quote BizzieBee:
    Quote Leel:

That would be gag worthy but I am sure the skankho would do an amazing job! NOT!!!!

#57   2012/02/22 05:49PM
    Phazem

I hate her big time

#58   2012/02/22 06:09PM
    OutOfTime

Sharon is one big azz dummy

#59   2012/02/22 07:48PM
    checkTout

The actress or the character don't do anything for me for a long time. The word to describe my feeling is 'indifference'. But 'hate' will work too.

#60   2012/02/22 10:55PM
    enigma9310

Quote SharonsTops: I think Sharon has taken Phyllis' place as the most hated woman on the show.

Phyllis has more class in her little finger than Sharon will ever know.
    Boring and stupid is NOT "class".

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list