List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 07:29PM, Views: 71611, Replies: 2592
    « 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:
    #511   2013/09/18 06:02PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    alanadz

I am a charter member!

#512   2013/09/18 09:03PM
    lilpiggy

Quote alanadz: I am a charter member!

Count me in...........

#513   2013/09/19 05:33AM
    trinilisa

Hello to all my anti-Wackadoo worshipers!
    *SPOILER TALK*
    Well, as per some NE spoilers posted for the week of Sept/30 by Soapfan32 (I think), it says that Nick questions Dylan's feelings for Avery. The only reason I am bringing this up is because that will drive Shimbo crazier than than she's been (if that is at all even possible) and anytime the demented b.itch is unhappy is a good time.
    Oh btw, she will not pollute your screen in the US today again (a mini-Shacation for you guys) and was not shown on today's previews for Canada, however, the spoilers on this site said that on Friday, Sharon plays Cupid. So enjoy it while you guys can...

#514   2013/09/19 09:22AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa: Hello to all my anti-Wackadoo worshipers!
    *SPOILER TALK*
    Well, as per some NE spoilers posted for the week of Sept/30 by Soapfan32 (I think), it says that Nick questions Dylan's feelings for Avery. The only reason I am bringing this up is because that will drive Shimbo crazier than than she's been (if that is at all even possible) and anytime the demented b.itch is unhappy is a good time.
    Oh btw, she will not pollute your screen in the US today again (a mini-Shacation for you guys) and was not shown on today's previews for Canada, however, the spoilers on this site said that on Friday, Sharon plays Cupid. So enjoy it while you guys can...

Oh, I shall! So glad to hear. I know it will be a good day if I don't have to look at Sharon. Can't wait till she is locked away for good! Poor Faith. She never had a chance. She is truly a product of her environment. She needs to be removed from that "mother" of hers before it is too late for her. SMH How could she do that to a child is beyond me.

#515   2013/09/19 09:25AM
    gardengal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    *SPOILER TALK*

Oh, I shall! So glad to hear. I know it will be a good day if I don't have to look at Sharon. Can't wait till she is locked away for good! Poor Faith. She never had a chance. She is truly a product of her environment. She needs to be removed from that "mother" of hers before it is too late for her. SMH How could she do that to a child is beyond me.

Guess its laundry day for Ghostie Ghoul's one outfit. Or maybe Sharon is at a bridal gown fitting. Anyway its a good day without the bobblehead.

#516   2013/09/19 09:30AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Charlie Big: The bitter banter between Adam and Sharon was very telling. The lie she told him was even more revealing. She has nobody around her that loves her! I am glad that Adam dumped that backyard trash and I really hope that Nick is smart enought to do the same when he finds what she has done. She has lied to everyone and that includes Faith! I really find this character just dispicable. She is the most spineless female trash on the show. I hope that when Victor finds out all that she has done, he shows her hell on earth! She really has it coming!

I agree. I don't think Nick will be that smart. At least not until he finds out about the paternity switch though. He is certainly no where near as smart as Adam. I loved that scene too. When she referred to all he gave up, I believe she was referring to herself, not his marriage. She didn't care one bit about his marriage. She interferred in that until it fell apart. When she left the bar, Adam didn't even notice. I loved it when he asked her why she was still there. LOL Always somewhere she's not wanted and doesn't belong.

I also thought her dream was very telling. Finally it was all out there what kind of person she truly is. Even in her dream she was calculating and manipulating situations to suit her. So upset that maybe Phyllis had come out of her coma and was going to expose her for the liar and manipulator that she is. Be so glad when the truth comes out and she is locked up somewhere. Jail or mental hospital, at the point, I'm so tired of her I don't even care which.

#517   2013/09/19 09:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    *SPOILER TALK*

Guess its laundry day for Ghostie Ghoul's one outfit. Or maybe Sharon is at a bridal gown fitting. Anyway its a good day without the bobblehead.

LOL Maybe she's having Ghostie Ghoul fitted for a bridesmaid dress. And Faith a flower girl!

#518   2013/09/19 11:08AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Charlie Big: The bitter banter between Adam and Sharon was very telling. The lie she told him was even more revealing. She has nobody around her that loves her! I am glad that Adam dumped that backyard trash and I really hope that Nick is smart enought to do the same when he finds what she has done. She has lied to everyone and that includes Faith! I really find this character just dispicable. She is the most spineless female trash on the show. I hope that when Victor finds out all that she has done, he shows her hell on earth! She really has it coming!

I agree. I don't think Nick will be that smart. At least not until he finds out about the paternity switch though. He is certainly no where near as smart as Adam. I loved that scene too. When she referred to all he gave up, I believe she was referring to herself, not his marriage. She didn't care one bit about his marriage. She interferred in that until it fell apart. When she left the bar, Adam didn't even notice. I loved it when he asked her why she was still there. LOL Always somewhere she's not wanted and doesn't belong.

I also thought her dream was very telling. Finally it was all out there what kind of person she truly is. Even in her dream she was calculating and manipulating situations to suit her. So upset that maybe Phyllis had come out of her coma and was going to expose her for the liar and manipulator that she is. Be so glad when the truth comes out and she is locked up somewhere. Jail or mental hospital, at the point, I'm so tired of her I don't even care which.

Yes, lock her up, throw away the key. I think jail would be best bet. Co Ed so she can find her a criminal boyfriend who is just as crazy as her.......

#519   2013/09/19 06:00PM
    lilpiggy

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    *SPOILER TALK*

Yes a day without BobbeHead is like bright sunny day...

#520   2013/09/20 03:50AM
    SoapyG

I like the name Shimbo for her. It is perfect. I hate Sharon. she is a real trashy character.

« 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list