List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 01:24PM, Views: 105153, Replies: 3072
    « 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:
    #491   2013/09/16 06:32AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote spatz: Good morning friends.. I think we are going to have a good week of Sharin bashing. woot wooot

Let the good times begin!

Le Bon Temps Roulet!

#492   2013/09/16 06:36AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KandyKrush: Can you believe she would leave her nutcase pills out for her kid to find.. what a sicko

I wonder if she'll try to do something to Noah once he confronts her about not taking her pills?

She'll just lie in her sane voice. Sharin will tell Noah she misplaced that bottle, and got a replacement. Then afterwards she will bobble the head, bug the eyes, and talk to Cassie about the pesky little Noah.

Lol that convenient kray kray at work again! Then what will she do to shut Noah up? I predict that Lucifer's daughter will want to be especially evil to him...because if Mommy goes on the pills, she can't see Lucifer's daughter again...

#493   2013/09/16 07:46AM
    spatz

She has been a liar since she met her BFF's bf Nick. Lied and said she was a virgin.. and that was just the beginning

she has been lying about taking her meds... poor vic totally got the blame.

#494   2013/09/16 07:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote spatz: She has been a liar since she met her BFF's bf Nick. Lied and said she was a virgin.. and that was just the beginning

That's what I am so tired of. Everyone else being blamed. There is no one to blame but Sharon. The blame is going everywhere except where it belongs. Sharon is completely to blame. No one else.

#495   2013/09/16 07:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote Charlie Big: I saw a picture of this trick in a white neglige wearing a white wedding veil like she was dressed to get married and be the bride. I am guessing that she is going to try and make Nick marry her and then he will see just how nuts this trick really is. She looked pathetic trying to hang all over him like a snake. Wispering for him to call her. There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman hanging on a man who don't love her. She might be BiPolar but Sharon knows what she is doing, every step of the way. Being BiPolar might be her excuse but she knows what she is doing and she is making sure that she forces herself on Nick every and any chance she can get. She is just disgusting and she looked horrible to be attending a wedding also. Like she just stepped out of the kitchen from doing the dishes.

Well, the spoilers on this site says that on Friday, Sharon plays Cupid. So not sure whether that's when she'll be dressed up in her gear to seduce Nick...run Nick, run!

#496   2013/09/16 08:04AM
    spatz

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote spatz: She has been a liar since she met her BFF's bf Nick. Lied and said she was a virgin.. and that was just the beginning

That's what I am so tired of. Everyone else being blamed. There is no one to blame but Sharon. The blame is going everywhere except where it belongs. Sharon is completely to blame. No one else.

I am so sick of this character. She is so annoying. She needs to be held responsible and Faith needs to be removed from her custody ASAP

#497   2013/09/16 08:10AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote spatz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am so sick of this character. She is so annoying. She needs to be held responsible and Faith needs to be removed from her custody ASAP

It's past time for her to be held accountable. She absolutely makes me weary. lol That's the best word I know for it this morning. Weary...

#498   2013/09/16 08:29AM
    trinilisa

Oh yes, she wanted nothing to do with her trusted Ghostie Gal Pal when she first came on the sceen...claimed she was a virgin!

#499   2013/09/16 10:34AM
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Charlie Big: I saw a picture of this trick in a white neglige wearing a white wedding veil like she was dressed to get married and be the bride. I am guessing that she is going to try and make Nick marry her and then he will see just how nuts this trick really is. She looked pathetic trying to hang all over him like a snake. Wispering for him to call her. There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman hanging on a man who don't love her. She might be BiPolar but Sharon knows what she is doing, every step of the way. Being BiPolar might be her excuse but she knows what she is doing and she is making sure that she forces herself on Nick every and any chance she can get. She is just disgusting and she looked horrible to be attending a wedding also. Like she just stepped out of the kitchen from doing the dishes.

Well, the spoilers on this site says that on Friday, Sharon plays Cupid. So not sure whether that's when she'll be dressed up in her gear to seduce Nick...run Nick, run!

Aw... perhaps she is introducing Ghost John to her own darling Ghostie Ghoul?

Seriously I kinda hope she has to use date rape drugs on poor Nick. That would be such a statement on Sharon's diminished seduction skills.

#500   2013/09/17 05:50AM
    trinilisa

Hello to all my SN-hating peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So on yesterday's Canadian, Noah was at Maison Wackadoo when the "lady" (and I use that term as loosely as I can!) of the house showed up after her chat with Adam. Noah confronted her about not taking her pills and she flat out lied and said that she'd been looking for them. When Noah told her they were on the table, she said that Dr. Watkins had written her another prescription after she couldn't find these. And she's like, "You think I'm lying?". What a lying demented b.itch she is! And to her own son! And some say she's this great mother? She's a mother all right! Anyway, after Noah left, the kray kray came back and she imagined Noah telling her that Phyllis was out of a coma, and that she would tell Nick what she did and he wouldn't forgive her...and neither would he. Oh yeah; and she was imagining that it was her and Nick's wedding day.

« 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list