List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 08:12PM, Views: 116926, Replies: 3243
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/02/16 01:03PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    DancinQueen

Quote SweetNSoapy:
    Quote ClearBlueSky:
    Quote StuffNMore:
    Quote SoapShop:
    Quote Sinny129:
    Quote Benay:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: HATE is such a strong word.... I will love Sharon threw thick and thin! She will always be my girl... she survived Nick, she will survive Adam and all GC hypocrites throw at her!

"Surviving" Nick is WAY different then surviving Adam. Nick was a cheater. Unfortunately, a lot of us have survived one of them. Fortunately, a majority of us have not had to survive thinking our child was dead and being left at the alter after the "man of our dreams" threw away evidence that would have cleared our name and gotten us out of prison. That's not surviving, that's being stupid.

I love Adam. But he sure makes Sharon look like an idiot for being with him. Hate her!

This is EXACTLY how I feel about her. How the hell could she want to be with the man who stole her baby. It all comes down to that and only a few select women in this world would be ok with a man that did. She is one of these pathetic women. Any woman that would put this man's needs ahead of her daughters , well she does not deserve to have custody of her. Nick should be the one to raise this baby. Sharon has not put her needs first at all.

And that is the number one reason a lot of Sharon fans hate her with Adam and will not accept them as a couple.It is just wrong and nasty to be in bed with the creep that stole your baby and helped keep you in jail.

Exactly right,SoapShop.That is the only reason in my opinion.Just the evilness he has done to her and her going back to bed with him.They could have had Sharon to forgive him for all the sick things he has done to her and Faith but then not have anything else to do with him and us fans would have no problem with that.But for a mother to have sex with her child's kidnapper and abandoning her for him is just extremely sick and wrong.

I see a lot of Phyllis and Phick fans on the pro Shadam threads and I have to wonder how they would feel if it was Phyllis that Adam had done all of this to and she had acted just like Sharon,defending him,hopping in bed with him,leaving her baby to chase after him all over the country and putting the sick freak over Summer time and time again.Would they still be so excited and happy about Phadam and see nothing wrong in what she is doing to her little girl because they have "chemistry" and are "so hot"?Some how I think it would be a different story.

And I believe that would go for just about any female character on this show that was written in such a nasty and stupid way.Well that is why us Sharon fans hate this story and will continue to voice our hate and disgust with it.To not say anything is to tell MAB we approve of her misogynist writing for our favorite character.We will never accept her idea of a 'love story" consisting of putting an abuser with his victim.

Well stated!ICAM.I have oftened wondered how they would feel too and why they think it's perfectly fine for Sharon to be trashed so badly.I know they hate her but they need to stop and think that it could be their girl if the writers were so inclined.

Some day it might all change.We can only hope Sharon will be written better

I hope so before she loses all of her long time fans.It looks like the new ones really like Adumb.

#42   2012/02/16 03:48PM
    Gymples

As long as she is with Adumb I will never like her.

#43   2012/02/16 04:02PM
    Still4Shick

I want her with a new and different man and that excludes Nick and Adumb.I love her with Sam

#44   2012/02/16 05:04PM
    superyandrso...

Quote Still4Shick: I want her with a new and different man and that excludes Nick and Adumb.I love her with Sam

That was the best man she ever had.

#45   2012/02/18 12:35PM
    BobbysGirl

Quote superyandrsoapfan:
    Quote Still4Shick: I want her with a new and different man and that excludes Nick and Adumb.I love her with Sam

That was the best man she ever had.

I loved her and Sam and I wish they would bring him back and get her away from the sick and evil Adumb

#46   2012/02/18 01:21PM
    DozenRMore

Sorry even if they get her away from Adumb she is ruined for me forever.I will always hate her for what she did to her daughter.

#47   2012/02/21 05:32PM
    Leel

Quote DozenRMore: Sorry even if they get her away from Adumb she is ruined for me forever.I will always hate her for what she did to her daughter.

And now she is rolling around in bed with her psycho baby kidnapper. All the violin and piano music in the world won't make this story look romantic. Only teenage girls (maybe) would see anything romantic about this pairing. The writers trying to redeem Adam by making him look helpless, blind and building a fence , crying pitiably, Sharon lovingly removing his sunglasses, puke! It's a big disgusting fail MAB!

#48   2012/02/21 05:43PM
    Gertie May

Really disturbing having her with him.

#49   2012/02/21 05:57PM
    BizzieBee

Quote Leel:
    Quote DozenRMore: Sorry even if they get her away from Adumb she is ruined for me forever.I will always hate her for what she did to her daughter.

And now she is rolling around in bed with her psycho baby kidnapper. All the violin and piano music in the world won't make this story look romantic. Only teenage girls (maybe) would see anything romantic about this pairing. The writers trying to redeem Adam by making him look helpless, blind and building a fence , crying pitiably, Sharon lovingly removing his sunglasses, puke! It's a big disgusting fail MAB!

It was pathetic.I can't believe how disgusting they are.I thought about all his crimes against Ashley and how he never said he was sorry or told her what happened to her baby.He is never punished for any thing he has done but instead gets a reward of having sex with his victim.Some thing is terribly wrong with this picture.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list