List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 06:01PM, Views: 107335, Replies: 3095
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:
    #481   2013/09/15 11:43AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    janetb

Quote Charlie Big: I saw a picture of this trick in a white neglige wearing a white wedding veil like she was dressed to get married and be the bride. I am guessing that she is going to try and make Nick marry her and then he will see just how nuts this trick really is. She looked pathetic trying to hang all over him like a snake. Wispering for him to call her. There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman hanging on a man who don't love her. She might be BiPolar but Sharon knows what she is doing, every step of the way. Being BiPolar might be her excuse but she knows what she is doing and she is making sure that she forces herself on Nick every and any chance she can get. She is just disgusting and she looked horrible to be attending a wedding also. Like she just stepped out of the kitchen from doing the dishes.

Sharon has become a stalker, always lurking around Nick and even peering through the window.She won't leave him alone and the idiot still doesn't have a clue.She may have to come right out and say she's glad it didn't work out with Avery because they were meant to be together.He'll have to spell it out that he doesn't want her and tell her to get lost.

#482   2013/09/15 11:59AM
    KandyKrush

Can you believe she would leave her nutcase pills out for her kid to find.. what a sicko

#483   2013/09/16 03:21AM
    spatz

Good morning friends.. I think we are going to have a good week of Sharin bashing. woot wooot

#484   2013/09/16 04:22AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote spatz: Good morning friends.. I think we are going to have a good week of Sharin bashing. woot wooot

Share-my-poon makes it so easy to bash her. Anytime that the loser is funking up my screen, she does such stupid things and acts so ridiculous while making dumb faces.......and abusing her daughter......how can you resist bashing this empty headed ho?

#485   2013/09/16 05:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: No doubt looney tunes will try to seduce Nick. I'm just biding my time til Faith turns out to be Jack's daughter. Can see it now - poor bipolar Sharon has switch Faith's paternity results. Jack gets his daughter, which he in turn ships off to boarding school. Nick gets Summer. Sharon gets the orderly at the nuthouse. Win -win -win!!

That would be awesome and a serious dose of karma!

#486   2013/09/16 05:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *AS PER RED'S SPOILERS*
    So now that Navery are over, I wonder if the Wackadoo Witch of GC and Lucifer's daughter would think that they've won? I guess they would.
    *MY PREDICTION*
    I think that Faith will now be more screwed up than ever because I'll bet she will think that Daddy didn't marry Avery because she (Faith) didn't want him to, plus he wants to be a family with Mommy and her! Now Nick will have to explain to her that this isn't going to happen and try and rebuf Sharon when she eventually tries to seduce him. I wonder whether Faith will now turn against Nick when he doesn't want to marry Mama Kray Kray? Thoughts?

Sharon didn't have to stop the wedding, Avery did it for her.Nick is still fair game and she and ghostie Cassie need a new plan.Would anyone be surprised to see Sharon on Nick's doorstep with nothing on but her trenchcoat?She'd be there to comfort and support him in every way.She'll continue pushing Faith to tell Nick she wants her Mommy and Daddy to get married. Hopefully the truth comes out before idiot Nick gets involved with Sharon again and gets stuck with her .I expect Sharon will have some excuse for why her bottle of meds was still full two months after refilling the prescription.Noah may believe her because he always does.

Oh, there's speculation on another thread that she could have stopped taking them because Victor could have changed them two months ago. The scenario went that us Shaters weren't thinking out of the box and that Noah said that the pills were from two months ago, but we don't know whether Victor changed the meds and why SN stopped taking them. I skipped the rest of the post; couldn't even believe I read that far into it!
    So who would have thought that one of BPD's benefits was that she is potentially psychic? Oh those great BPD powers at work again! I mean, if she stopped taking the meds because Victor potentially changed them, then she must be, right? But like I said, evidently she wasn't psychic or smart enough to refill the meds herself, or change pharmasies even, so that she could actually continue to take her meds...she much prefered to be a demented b.itch...

#487   2013/09/16 05:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote spatz: Good morning friends.. I think we are going to have a good week of Sharin bashing. woot wooot

Let the good times begin!

#488   2013/09/16 05:51AM
    trinilisa

Quote KandyKrush: Can you believe she would leave her nutcase pills out for her kid to find.. what a sicko

I wonder if she'll try to do something to Noah once he confronts her about not taking her pills?

#489   2013/09/16 06:07AM
    Lanie1959

Poor Noah..this kid has been through hell and back courtesy of his whacked out mother and Faith is suffering too, I 2will be first to admit that Nick is not perfect but he tries to be a good dad I just hope with the truth comes out he gets Faith away from her at least until she gets well. I wish i could say she would never harm Noah but look at what she did to him, Faith and Summer so who knows.

#490   2013/09/16 06:18AM
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote KandyKrush: Can you believe she would leave her nutcase pills out for her kid to find.. what a sicko

I wonder if she'll try to do something to Noah once he confronts her about not taking her pills?

She'll just lie in her sane voice. Sharin will tell Noah she misplaced that bottle, and got a replacement. Then afterwards she will bobble the head, bug the eyes, and talk to Cassie about the pesky little Noah.

« 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list