List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 04:24PM, Views: 70786, Replies: 2584
    « 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:
    #471   2013/09/13 11:58AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon was repulsive today! She looked so stupid and tacky as hell showing up to the wedding in casual clothing and bright enough to stop traffic. Her hair was as messy as her life. Faith looked so cute and yet was so miserable because of all of the trash that her nutty mother has fed her for months. Faith is confused and being used by her own mother and she is much too young to understand what a disgusting b!tch her mother really is. First this nasty tramp leaves Faith so that she can be free to shag the man that stole Faith from her, now she is using her as "butt bait"! Sharon is as low as they come.

#472   2013/09/13 01:45PM
    alanadz

I can't wait for everyone to find out what she did to Summer and to Phyllis!

#473   2013/09/13 01:51PM
    trinilisa

*AS PER RED'S SPOILERS*
    So now that Navery are over, I wonder if the Wackadoo Witch of GC and Lucifer's daughter would think that they've won? I guess they would.
    *MY PREDICTION*
    I think that Faith will now be more screwed up than ever because I'll bet she will think that Daddy didn't marry Avery because she (Faith) didn't want him to, plus he wants to be a family with Mommy and her! Now Nick will have to explain to her that this isn't going to happen and try and rebuf Sharon when she eventually tries to seduce him. I wonder whether Faith will now turn against Nick when he doesn't want to marry Mama Kray Kray? Thoughts?

#474   2013/09/13 02:42PM
    gardengal

No doubt looney tunes will try to seduce Nick. I'm just biding my time til Faith turns out to be Jack's daughter. Can see it now - poor bipolar Sharon has switch Faith's paternity results. Jack gets his daughter, which he in turn ships off to boarding school. Nick gets Summer. Sharon gets the orderly at the nuthouse. Win -win -win!!

#475   2013/09/13 03:58PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *AS PER RED'S SPOILERS*
    So now that Navery are over, I wonder if the Wackadoo Witch of GC and Lucifer's daughter would think that they've won? I guess they would.
    *MY PREDICTION*
    I think that Faith will now be more screwed up than ever because I'll bet she will think that Daddy didn't marry Avery because she (Faith) didn't want him to, plus he wants to be a family with Mommy and her! Now Nick will have to explain to her that this isn't going to happen and try and rebuf Sharon when she eventually tries to seduce him. I wonder whether Faith will now turn against Nick when he doesn't want to marry Mama Kray Kray? Thoughts?

Sharon didn't have to stop the wedding, Avery did it for her.Nick is still fair game and she and ghostie Cassie need a new plan.Would anyone be surprised to see Sharon on Nick's doorstep with nothing on but her trenchcoat?She'd be there to comfort and support him in every way.She'll continue pushing Faith to tell Nick she wants her Mommy and Daddy to get married. Hopefully the truth comes out before idiot Nick gets involved with Sharon again and gets stuck with her .I expect Sharon will have some excuse for why her bottle of meds was still full two months after refilling the prescription.Noah may believe her because he always does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 03:59PM
    #476   2013/09/13 04:27PM
    Charlie Big

I saw a picture of this trick in a white neglige wearing a white wedding veil like she was dressed to get married and be the bride. I am guessing that she is going to try and make Nick marry her and then he will see just how nuts this trick really is. She looked pathetic trying to hang all over him like a snake. Wispering for him to call her. There is nothing so pathetic as a desperate woman hanging on a man who don't love her. She might be BiPolar but Sharon knows what she is doing, every step of the way. Being BiPolar might be her excuse but she knows what she is doing and she is making sure that she forces herself on Nick every and any chance she can get. She is just disgusting and she looked horrible to be attending a wedding also. Like she just stepped out of the kitchen from doing the dishes.

#477   2013/09/13 04:50PM
    GA527

Sign me up a million times. I absolutley can not stand to see her. She looks and really acts crazy. I'm so ready for everyone to find her out. I bet a milion dollar they are going to forgive her.

#478   2013/09/14 09:16AM
    lilpiggy

Why was BobbleHead Sharon wearing day-glow red to a wedding? I guess she was trying attract attention to herself. She attracts enough attention with that crazy look and wild rolling of her eyes. Now that MeatHead's wedding is called off, Sharon will probably get a wedding dress that is bright red.....Loser......

#479   2013/09/14 10:27AM
    janetb

Quote alanadz: I can't wait for everyone to find out what she did to Summer and to Phyllis!

Any idea when this is going to happen? So much for the speculation that Sharon would disrupt the wedding and get caught.This is going to be another never ending s/l.

#480   2013/09/15 11:29AM
    KandyKrush

I need this thread. I hate Sharon. And I am ready for her to pay.

« 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list