List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:59AM, Views: 125111, Replies: 3344
    « 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 » »| page:
    #461   2013/09/12 03:44PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    gardengal

Since it is rumored that Sharon is off her meds, does this mean we are seeing the real Sharon in all her bobbleheaded, conniving glory? I think the answer is yes.

#462   2013/09/12 04:06PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: I'm actually quite disappointed in the way things went. This is supposed to be the stupid wedding cliff-hanger? The wedding doesn't happen and Avery finds Shimbo and Nick together?
    Oh btw, Noah and Summer find Wackadoo's two-month-old full bottle of pills, so it's been confirmed to Noah that Mama Kray Kray is not playing with a full deck...

This was just another build up for nothing.Noah and Summer know that Sharon isn't taking her meds, big deal.I hope this will be the beginning of the end of this s/l.Nick has a pattern of turning to another woman if his relationships aren't going well.I've always thought that getting him into bed would be part of her plan.Maybe it will happen and then he'll find out what she did.I want to see Sharon thoroughly humiliated and rejected.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 04:10PM
    #463   2013/09/13 06:08AM
    trinilisa

Well, GC's resident ho and go-to girl was in full force on yesterday's Canadian, telling Nick that she will be there for him and bla bla bla. What a freak faker she is! She's happier than a pig in ish that the wedding didn't happen. I hope that Noah spills (or even Summer because he told her) that she wasn't taking the pills that are supposed to keep her from going off the rails, and I hope that causes her to lose Faith. She clearly doesn't give a crap about Faith because if she did, she would be taking her meds to keep her healthy and getting help. She's really a selfish and demented b.itch!

#464   2013/09/13 06:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: Since it is rumored that Sharon is off her meds, does this mean we are seeing the real Sharon in all her bobbleheaded, conniving glory? I think the answer is yes.

It's not a roomer, Noah found the full bottle of pills, so it is true...

#465   2013/09/13 06:19AM
    Lanie1959

There are no words for what she has done to both Summer and Faith and I agree Faith doesn't need to be with her mother it is not healthy for the child.

#466   2013/09/13 09:26AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Lanie1959: There are no words for what she has done to both Summer and Faith and I agree Faith doesn't need to be with her mother it is not healthy for the child.

It is absolutely appalling to see Sharon smirking and smiling about her lies and deceit. Faith is already changing from a sweet little girl that loved everyone to a very unhappy and miserable brat. All of this is on Sharon and her disgusting selfish agenda!

#467   2013/09/13 10:50AM
    gardengal

What is it with Sharon and her crashing Nick's weddings while wearing fluorescent colors? Kind of hope Chucky Faith with the help of Ghostie Ghoul trash mommy dearest wardrobe, and purge all the bright colored clothing. Then maybe Dickolas can finally get hitched in peace. Well assuming the bride shows up.

#468   2013/09/13 11:23AM
    Charlie Big

Quote gardengal: Since it is rumored that Sharon is off her meds, does this mean we are seeing the real Sharon in all her bobbleheaded, conniving glory? I think the answer is yes.

I think so. I think that we are seeing just how sick Sharon really is and how sick she has really always been. But more important, I think that we are seeing just how lazy this trick is for never helping herself when she had so much opportunity and money to do so. Why I have no sympathy for this character, is because, this trick had the means, the money, the time, and access to the best in the world to help herself and instead she just wallowed like a lazy tramp on the streets and thought that having a man to screw would be her only salvation.

When I think of all of the people in this world who are sick like this trick and don't have the means and are just desperate for the help, it makes to me sick to look at her.

#469   2013/09/13 11:40AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Charlie Big:

I think so. I think that we are seeing just how sick Sharon really is and how sick she has really always been. But more important, I think that we are seeing just how lazy this trick is for never helping herself when she had so much opportunity and money to do so. Why I have no sympathy for this character, is because, this trick had the means, the money, the time, and access to the best in the world to help herself and instead she just wallowed like a lazy tramp on the streets and thought that having a man to screw would be her only salvation.

When I think of all of the people in this world who are sick like this trick and don't have the means and are just desperate for the help, it makes to me sick to look at her.

Yea, I am with you. I have problems watching her as she has no good qualities anymore. What kind of message does this send to people who are sick with whatever BobbleHead is suppose to have....

#470   2013/09/13 11:46AM
    Charlie Big

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Lanie1959: There are no words for what she has done to both Summer and Faith and I agree Faith doesn't need to be with her mother it is not healthy for the child.

It is absolutely appalling to see Sharon smirking and smiling about her lies and deceit. Faith is already changing from a sweet little girl that loved everyone to a very unhappy and miserable brat. All of this is on Sharon and her disgusting selfish agenda!

Sharon has been smirking and slight smiling for years when she knows that she is manipulating a situation to her possible advantage. I remember all of it so well. Sharon is teaching Faith horrible things. The biggest problem is that Faith will always have problems now trusting what is right vs what is wrong and that lesson will come from her mother, who doesn't have a clue.

« 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list