List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 01:46PM, Views: 143288, Replies: 3557
    « 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:
    #451   2013/09/12 07:35AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa: Mama Kray Kray and Lucifer's daughter will be on Planet Wackadoo today; Lucifer's daughter congratulates Shimbo on a job well done, after she convinces Bratty to go to Navery's wedding by suggesting that she go with her. The Two-Faced Tramp is her passive/aggressive self again to Nick and Bratty, trying to "talk" to Bratty in front of Nick about going to the Navery wedding and that the family will just be bigger and nothing will really change, while all the while contented that Bratty hates Avery and ran off because Poor Little Rich Girl couldn't get her way.
    So the Satanic Surpent goes to the wedding, I guess to tempt Nick into eating her apple and stop the wedding...Oh yeah, she tried to convince Nick to postpone the wedding because Poor Little Rich Brat was having a mini-Mommy melt-down, and Nick said that she'll always act out after that, if she doesn't get her way (wow, Clueless finally got one clue!).

Someone should tell her that her apple is shriveled and with worms.

#452   2013/09/12 07:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: Mama Kray Kray and Lucifer's daughter will be on Planet Wackadoo today; Lucifer's daughter congratulates Shimbo on a job well done, after she convinces Bratty to go to Navery's wedding by suggesting that she go with her. The Two-Faced Tramp is her passive/aggressive self again to Nick and Bratty, trying to "talk" to Bratty in front of Nick about going to the Navery wedding and that the family will just be bigger and nothing will really change, while all the while contented that Bratty hates Avery and ran off because Poor Little Rich Girl couldn't get her way.
    So the Satanic Surpent goes to the wedding, I guess to tempt Nick into eating her apple and stop the wedding...Oh yeah, she tried to convince Nick to postpone the wedding because Poor Little Rich Brat was having a mini-Mommy melt-down, and Nick said that she'll always act out after that, if she doesn't get her way (wow, Clueless finally got one clue!).

Someone should tell her that her apple is shriveled and with worms.

Oh the poison apple!

#453   2013/09/12 11:22AM
    Pretty Emerald

I doubt that even MeatHead will want that funky and used up Sharon the town tramp/Village idiot!

#454   2013/09/12 11:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: I doubt that even MeatHead will want that funky and used up Sharon the town tramp/Village idiot!

Well, considering some say that when you have sex with someone, you have sex with everyone they've been with, hopefully Nick wouldn't go there...for his sake...because she's been with Adam and Victor! I hope at least he is smart and grossed out enough to have learned his lesson and not want to be with a woman who's been with his father, after he did it with Dianne!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 11:52AM
    #455   2013/09/12 12:13PM
    Pretty Emerald

I just can't believe that that nasty skank has the unmitigated gall to show her dumb face at MeatHead's wedding! She never respects anyone's marriage, special event or boundaries! She has turned little Faith into a little nutty Mini_Me! I wish that they would lock this brainless creep up for good. She is just trouble for anybody that she comes in contact with.

#456   2013/09/12 01:28PM
    trinilisa

Well, as per Red's spoilers (which I'll watch when I get home with a glass of wine), as of today anyway, the wedding doesn't take place...Sharon stays back to "comfort" Nick...Avery finds them in each others' arms...Avery hope she's not too late to make it right...

#457   2013/09/12 01:33PM
    trinilisa

I'm actually quite disappointed in the way things went. This is supposed to be the stupid wedding cliff-hanger? The wedding doesn't happen and Avery finds Shimbo and Nick together?
    Oh btw, Noah and Summer find Wackadoo's two-month-old full bottle of pills, so it's been confirmed to Noah that Mama Kray Kray is not playing with a full deck...

#458   2013/09/12 02:07PM
    loiuse

>( Sharon needs to be exposed right now, she has gotten away with everything,Dylon needs to go on about his business, Avery needs to make up her mind, I hope Adam do file for his son, chelsea will leave & here we go on a child hunt, Sharon behavior is unthinkable, she has messed up other peoples lives, how much longer do we have to see sharon get away with it all? I want everyone to reck her face & find out just what kind of insane person she is, hope it all backfires on her & it will.Avery is acting stupid, let her & nick get married, not nick & sharon again if they do I am finish with Y&R.

#459   2013/09/12 02:11PM
    Charlie Big

The way that she abused her child, the fact that this wedding didn't happen yet is nothing in comparison to the trouble that will be had with Faith now. Sharon is horrible to do this to her own child!

#460   2013/09/12 03:21PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: I doubt that even MeatHead will want that funky and used up Sharon the town tramp/Village idiot!

I am not sure what MeatHead will do. He is just a lazy layaround rich boy with out too much on the ball. He may fall for Devil Face just to please little Devil Face. However, compared to the VentCrawler Little Nick is a thumbs up. Old whiney baby tight pants is just impossible to watch any more. Come on a little whining goes a long way. Adumb is such a self absorbed punk jerk and a worthless
    human,if there ever was one. Devil Eyes, VentCrawler, and Meathead make the three stooges look like genuses.....

« 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list