List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 09:50PM, Views: 112618, Replies: 3165
    « 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:
    #431   2013/09/11 11:37AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote gardengal: Aw...Sharon in her white veil and white bathrobe showing up with her Ghostie Ghoul and Little Chucky Faith to ruin the Navery wedding. Now what bothers me in this scenario is Sharon wearing white. Her virginal white days were done with decades ago, and not even on the show. Not to mention its after Labor Day.
    love these names....Chucky Faith and Ghostie Ghoul...LOL!!! Sharon is a wacko pure and simple and their is no fixing this skank up.

There is absolutely no fixing the town tramp/village idiot! Sharon needs to either be put away forever or run over by a garbage truck. She has not one redeeming quality and the way that she uses her baby daughter is a terrible form of child abuse. She has abandon Faith again and again and has really never shown any interest in her at all. Now, she is all about Faith because she figures that Faith is the tool that she needs to suck in MeatHead Nick. As soon as she realizes that Nick doesn't want her dirty and used up butt, she will drop Faith in a New York minute so that she can beg Adam to be his wh0re in waiting again. She is a nasty freak from hell!

She is an emotionally-child-abusing, conveniently-child-using tramp, and that's putting it nicely!

Bobblehead is all those things....plus, I think she litters and is guilty of not recycling......

And don't forget the unpaid traffic tickets.

#432   2013/09/11 11:48AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote gardengal: Aw...Sharon in her white veil and white bathrobe showing up with her Ghostie Ghoul and Little Chucky Faith to ruin the Navery wedding. Now what bothers me in this scenario is Sharon wearing white. Her virginal white days were done with decades ago, and not even on the show. Not to mention its after Labor Day.
    love these names....Chucky Faith and Ghostie Ghoul...LOL!!! Sharon is a wacko pure and simple and their is no fixing this skank up.

There is absolutely no fixing the town tramp/village idiot! Sharon needs to either be put away forever or run over by a garbage truck. She has not one redeeming quality and the way that she uses her baby daughter is a terrible form of child abuse. She has abandon Faith again and again and has really never shown any interest in her at all. Now, she is all about Faith because she figures that Faith is the tool that she needs to suck in MeatHead Nick. As soon as she realizes that Nick doesn't want her dirty and used up butt, she will drop Faith in a New York minute so that she can beg Adam to be his wh0re in waiting again. She is a nasty freak from hell!

She is an emotionally-child-abusing, conveniently-child-using tramp, and that's putting it nicely!

Bobblehead is all those things....plus, I think she litters and is guilty of not recycling......

Plus she uses the wrong fork at dinner.....

#433   2013/09/11 11:51AM
    gardengal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Never forget she is a shoplifter as well.

#434   2013/09/11 11:53AM
    lilpiggy

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

She never signals when she drives.....

#435   2013/09/11 11:54AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Jaywalker..

#436   2013/09/11 11:55AM
    gardengal

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Heck she probably stole the car and preform services at the gas station for gas....

#437   2013/09/11 11:58AM
    lilpiggy

Quote gardengal:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Heck she probably stole the car and preform services at the gas station for gas....

I think she spits on the sidewalk.......

#438   2013/09/11 11:59AM
    lilpiggy

I know she chews!!!

#439   2013/09/11 12:45PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Yes, "sticky fingers McGee" loves to steal from stores and all of those around her. That scene where she stole Chelsea's lipstick was smearing it on her nasty lips and smirking about it made me sick!

#440   2013/09/11 01:11PM
    lilpiggy

Quote lilpiggy: I know she chews!!!

She picks her nose ...........

« 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list