List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 11:53AM, Views: 71174, Replies: 2587
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #401   2013/09/09 01:29PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    trinilisa

Quote spaced: I can't stand sharon. YUCK

Looks like she will be polluting our screen again, perhaps even from today in Canada; get out the sanitiser!

#402   2013/09/09 02:10PM
    lilpiggy

I hope Sharon is back on soon.......We need more ammo so we can write more about the stupid stuff she does....

#403   2013/09/09 02:14PM
    gardengal

Sounds like we will get a boat load of stuff to mock Sharon with in the upcoming story. Although it sounds like it might turn to Sharon vs Victor. Breaks my heart to see soulmates spatting.

#404   2013/09/09 02:29PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal: Sounds like we will get a boat load of stuff to mock Sharon with in the upcoming story. Although it sounds like it might turn to Sharon vs Victor. Breaks my heart to see soulmates spatting.

Oh no! I was so enjoying the break from that dirty nasty ho funking up my screen. Just thinking about that brainless, idiotic twit makes me cringe! She'll be making those ridiculously stupid faces, eyes rolling all over the place like she is having a seizure, and having long winded stupid chats with ghostie-locks! Sharon is such a waste of air!

#405   2013/09/09 11:57PM
    velocity

Quote Charlie Big: While I have enjoyed not seeing SN on the show, I really wish that they would expose her crimes. Dragging this out is making me loose interest.

I love not seeing Sharon, she is so redundant. Same old, same old, year after year. Never any character growth. This character needs to be retired. There is nothing to see here. The end.

#406   2013/09/10 12:39AM
    aqua23

Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

Sanctioned as a bash Sharon zone Sept 6 2013. Those a fan of Sharon need to stay out of this thread.

ADMIN

Now this looks like a club I could enjoy being in, I can't stand that selfish, use anybody even her kids to get what she want witch. For those who say the writers have changed Sharon, yes they stopped making her so sneaky, now everyone can see what she really is. A over sexed home wrecker, liar and thief, when she get what she claim to want, she no longer want it.
    She broke up Nick and Phyllis and after she got Nick she dropped him for his brother. Now here we go again, Sharon want Nick again and is trying to break up Avery and Nick using her young daughter.

Marrying her kids grandfather, wow!

Sharon should be in GA in the coma she caused Phyllis to be in.

Sharon tried to run NE with her GED. LOL

#407   2013/09/10 02:32AM
    wackadoo

Sharon is a gross flaky chick. And she is finally going to pay. I bet she is headed for the nuthouse.

#408   2013/09/10 05:43AM
    gardengal

Quote wackadoo: Sharon is a gross flaky chick. And she is finally going to pay. I bet she is headed for the nuthouse.

Hopefully it won't be a coed nuthouse!

#409   2013/09/10 09:04AM
    trinilisa

Had to bring this up in dishonour of Mommy Melt-down...

#410   2013/09/10 09:33AM
    lilpiggy

Quote gardengal:
    Quote wackadoo: Sharon is a gross flaky chick. And she is finally going to pay. I bet she is headed for the nuthouse.

Hopefully it won't be a coed nuthouse!

Good point......Bobblehead would be chasing every male in the joint.....Her eyes would be spinning, her head would be jerking, She would be in hog heaven.....

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list