List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99881, Replies: 2998
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2013/09/09 05:36AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    trinilisa

I wanted to say good morning to all the club members. I think that unfortunately, as early as tomorrow in the US (today in Canada), we may see Shimbo again, because the spoilers for toorrow said that she is determined to stop Navery's wedding. Oh well; we all knew the Shacation couldn't last forever...like all good things, it must come to an end...

#392   2013/09/09 05:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote trinilisa: Well well well...someone on here posted the following spoiler:

charicey

Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

If this is true, this psycho is really pathetic and needs to be caught! Funny thing, a bunch of us were joking about Shimbo putting on a wedding dress and trying to marry Nick on his wedding day to Avery!

What a dirty rotten skank she is.. I so cannot wait for the day for this hag to be brought down..

It can't come soon enough...

#393   2013/09/09 05:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote Monsoon: I hope everyone rejects her and she runs away again.

I hope she runs away and never comes back...hey, a girl can dream...

#394   2013/09/09 06:04AM
    gardengal

Hmm...what does Sharon wear to break up a wedding? Any wagers she wears the original shick wedding gown and her two daughters will be sporting bridemaids gowns? Well one will be wearing an invisible gown.

#395   2013/09/09 07:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: Hmm...what does Sharon wear to break up a wedding? Any wagers she wears the original shick wedding gown and her two daughters will be sporting bridemaids gowns? Well one will be wearing an invisible gown.

You may be right; she might wear that and Faith might have a flower girl dress on.
    As for Ghostie Gal Pal, you mean she might actually have a change of clothing?

#396   2013/09/09 07:44AM
    janetb

Quote gardengal: Hmm...what does Sharon wear to break up a wedding? Any wagers she wears the original shick wedding gown and her two daughters will be sporting bridemaids gowns? Well one will be wearing an invisible gown.

I think she'll show up in the wedding gown she wore when she and Nick got married.She'd think it would make him remember all the happy times and want to remarry her right there in the park.She could have Faith as a flower girl and Cassie could be the invisible maid of honour.

#397   2013/09/09 08:01AM
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa:

You may be right; she might wear that and Faith might have a flower girl dress on.
    As for Ghostie Gal Pal, you mean she might actually have a change of clothing?

Of course Sharon will get her beloved Ghostie Cassie a change of clothing. What kind of mother do you think she is? Ah..good point about no change of clothing.

#398   2013/09/09 08:09AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:

I think she'll show up in the wedding gown she wore when she and Nick got married.She'd think it would make him remember all the happy times and want to remarry her right there in the park.She could have Faith as a flower girl and Cassie could be the invisible maid of honour.

If only Sharon were the invisible ho...

#399   2013/09/09 09:03AM
    stunneded

I hope she did not throw out that chicken dress.. that was a scream.

#400   2013/09/09 12:17PM
    spaced

I can't stand sharon. YUCK

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list