List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 08:12PM, Views: 116535, Replies: 3243
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2013/09/07 07:27PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    pgl35

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote mswadel: I read something today from one of her fans and it said 'when Nick lifts the veil and sees her beautiful face'. It is so funny that women are still calling her beautiful like that is all she is and it covers a multitude of sins. I have never thought of her as beautiful. MCE is the woman still on the campus who I would call beautiful.

MCE is beautiful. She is very natural.
    she sure is. Some of the most beautiful brown eyes and a good actress as well. When or if she is under that veil, all Nick will see is the face of a woman whose bedded down his dad and his brother and the Abbott brothers and Brad and Tucker. eeewwww! thats not a happy moment but a nightmare!!!!!!

I love MCE and Chelsea. Her eyes are so beautiful with such sparkle and her hair is so shiny and healthy looking. IMO , Nick has no romantic feelings at all for Sharon. If they didn't have kids , I don't think he would even acknowledge the skank. How she could even imagine he would want to marry her just goes to show how desperate and pathetic she is.

#382   2013/09/07 07:31PM
    Ethelmae02

oh yeah that is why I dislike the hag so much! she always has to be front and center of attention always going to places and events where its clear she is not wanted. Crashing weddings and such just to get a rise out of the guests and such. She is positively sickening and disgusting. She could stay inside that tacky shack she lives in and no one but Noah would care one bit.

#383   2013/09/07 07:35PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote mswadel: I read something today from one of her fans and it said 'when Nick lifts the veil and sees her beautiful face'. It is so funny that women are still calling her beautiful like that is all she is and it covers a multitude of sins. I have never thought of her as beautiful. MCE is the woman still on the campus who I would call beautiful.

she sure is. Some of the most beautiful brown eyes and a good actress as well. When or if she is under that veil, all Nick will see is the face of a woman whose bedded down his dad and his brother and the Abbott brothers and Brad and Tucker. eeewwww! thats not a happy moment but a nightmare!!!!!!

I love MCE and Chelsea. Her eyes are so beautiful with such sparkle and her hair is so shiny and healthy looking. IMO , Nick has no romantic feelings at all for Sharon. If they didn't have kids , I don't think he would even acknowledge the skank. How she could even imagine he would want to marry her just goes to show how desperate and pathetic she is.
    used to watch MCE on AMC and she was adorable. Glad she is now on Y&R and front and center. Just wish they would get rid of that trainwreck Sharon Newman! go away you loon. Who wants a skanky loon whose been with his own father? no one in GC. Nick will have to dig deep in the gutter to take that loser back. Adam so dumped her but good. She ruined his marriage by nosing all up in it.

#384   2013/09/07 07:43PM
    pgl35

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:

used to watch MCE on AMC and she was adorable. Glad she is now on Y&R and front and center. Just wish they would get rid of that trainwreck Sharon Newman! go away you loon. Who wants a skanky loon whose been with his own father? no one in GC. Nick will have to dig deep in the gutter to take that loser back. Adam so dumped her but good. She ruined his marriage by nosing all up in it.

I despise the way Sharon has no respect for anyone's marriage. She knew she was coming in between Chadam and she didn't care. Not that I want Chadam together . IMO she is too good for him. But he was at his best when he was with her. She brought out the best in him whereas the tramp brought out the worst. I loved it when Adam dumped her. The look on her face was priceless.

#385   2013/09/07 07:53PM
    Ethelmae02

I love laughing for days, bhahaha when Adam dumped the man hungry fool. Also when he made a laughing stock out of her kissing her in that club where she was smacking her lips and probably wishing for more!!! dressing up as a 2 bit hooker in that maid's uniform and all. Straight up trollop and 2 bit tramp. She has been that way for a long long time. She ruined Brad's marriage and slept with Billy before his wedding and had the nerve to stand up for the bride. I wish Phylis would wake up and come to town and rip her face off as she said.

#386   2013/09/07 07:59PM
    Monsoon

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote janesBydiction: She's a pathetic tramp and I'm dying with laughter that the writers clearly give no f**ks about her. You ladies said it all. She's wish washy, needy, desperate, insecure, selfish, stupid and batshit crazy. She needs to be hauled away to a psych hospital and I cannot wait to see Victor, Nikki, Nick, Summer attack her for what she has done to Summer. Shall be fun!
    its apparent the writing for this character sucks and they dont have a clue what to do with her one bit. Shuffling from one man to the next, okay how many times do we want to see that? like who cares! I doubt Victor tampered with her drugs and if he did well she burned down his house, lost him NE and lied out her filthy mouth time and time again.

NB says it gets worse for her.. how can it.? I feel bad for her fans.. they are destroying the sharon character so much.. destroyed really

#387   2013/09/07 08:01PM
    Monsoon

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:

I wonder if she shows up at his wedding with the veil or if she pretends at her house.. I saw the clip of her in a pink top and I think she must be crashing the Navery wedding.

#388   2013/09/08 12:52PM
    gardengal

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote janesBydiction: She's a pathetic tramp and I'm dying with laughter that the writers clearly give no f**ks about her. You ladies said it all. She's wish washy, needy, desperate, insecure, selfish, stupid and batshit crazy. She needs to be hauled away to a psych hospital and I cannot wait to see Victor, Nikki, Nick, Summer attack her for what she has done to Summer. Shall be fun!
    its apparent the writing for this character sucks and they dont have a clue what to do with her one bit. Shuffling from one man to the next, okay how many times do we want to see that? like who cares! I doubt Victor tampered with her drugs and if he did well she burned down his house, lost him NE and lied out her filthy mouth time and time again.

NB says it gets worse for her.. how can it.? I feel bad for her fans.. they are destroying the sharon character so much.. destroyed really

Sharon is a female character straight out of the 1950's. It worked when she was the teen ingenue needing of the manly rescue. She did the pretty little housewife with the studs on the side. Without a man and in her 40's she is painful to watch. Sharon really can't do the mother thing, since she sucks as one. They tried a career, and it was a joke. There is very little to do to salvage her. They obviously don't want to pair her with either Newman boy. It doesn't appear that she will be getting JFP's beloved Dylan either. Being the next Patti seems to be her fate til they send her off to the looney bin full time.

#389   2013/09/09 03:10AM
    Monsoon

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:

If they didn't have kids he would have gotten far away from the wackadoo years ago. Love that JM even calls the sharon character coo coo for cocoa puffs.. I really love that.

#390   2013/09/09 03:33AM
    Monsoon

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:

I despise the way Sharon has no respect for anyone's marriage. She knew she was coming in between Chadam and she didn't care. Not that I want Chadam together . IMO she is too good for him. But he was at his best when he was with her. She brought out the best in him whereas the tramp brought out the worst. I loved it when Adam dumped her. The look on her face was priceless.
    it makes her feel good if she can break up a marriage.. how many has she ruined.. she does not have female friends for a reason.. she is disgusting and women are smart enough to see that.

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list