List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 09:57AM, Views: 135120, Replies: 3452
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/09/07 06:23PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    pgl35

Quote mswadel: I read something today from one of her fans and it said 'when Nick lifts the veil and sees her beautiful face'. It is so funny that women are still calling her beautiful like that is all she is and it covers a multitude of sins. I have never thought of her as beautiful. MCE is the woman still on the campus who I would call beautiful.

MCE is beautiful. She is very natural.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 06:24PM
    #372   2013/09/07 06:26PM
    pgl35

Quote Monsoon: I hope everyone rejects her and she runs away again.

Everyone will reject her , but she is too stupid to know when she is not wanted. So the dimwit will stick around.

#373   2013/09/07 06:53PM
    Monsoon

Quote janesBydiction: She's a pathetic tramp and I'm dying with laughter that the writers clearly give no f**ks about her. You ladies said it all. She's wish washy, needy, desperate, insecure, selfish, stupid and batshit crazy. She needs to be hauled away to a psych hospital and I cannot wait to see Victor, Nikki, Nick, Summer attack her for what she has done to Summer. Shall be fun!

She is a wishy washy freak. Horrible mother.. horrible wife.. horrible everything.

#374   2013/09/07 06:57PM
    Monsoon

Quote mswadel: I read something today from one of her fans and it said 'when Nick lifts the veil and sees her beautiful face'. It is so funny that women are still calling her beautiful like that is all she is and it covers a multitude of sins. I have never thought of her as beautiful. MCE is the woman still on the campus who I would call beautiful.

I don't even think of her looks when I see her. All I see is a crazy freak of a woman. Looks are so superficial and I am just way too old to care who is beautiful and who is not. I agree that MCE is the closest thing Y&R has to beautiful.

#375   2013/09/07 07:03PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote janetb:
    Quote gardengal: Gotta counter all this love for the twit on the front page with the thread dedicated to the real Sharon (Newman for you lurkers). You know the idiot that thinks she can cover herself in white , rid herself the real bride, and marry the clueless loser again. Someone should tell her Avery has much nicer hair, and a actual figure that goes with the big bosom. Just sayin!!!

Sharon must think that she can give Nick the drawing and he'll stop the wedding because Faith is still upset.She'll appear as the bride, he'll realize he wants to marry her instead and Faith will have her family.Otherwise Sharon has to stop Avery from showing up.

I hope Sharon makes a spectacle of herself and is humiliated in front of all the guests.Nick will reject her and she'll confess everything she did because she wanted their fantasy life back. If she starts talking to Cassie then then that will be the clincher, nobody can make excuses for that.Noah will defend and support her because of her BPD but must finally realize that she needs more than meds and the occasional doctor visit.
    sounds like something the looney bird would do but the writers are forgetting we have already seen this done by Patty and Trisha...roll eyes! sharon is such a boring hag who has done it all before and is a boring heffa. Go away you fruitloop! Nick dont want you. You are nasty! Adam dumped you like a dirty bag of trash.

#376   2013/09/07 07:08PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote janesBydiction: She's a pathetic tramp and I'm dying with laughter that the writers clearly give no f**ks about her. You ladies said it all. She's wish washy, needy, desperate, insecure, selfish, stupid and batshit crazy. She needs to be hauled away to a psych hospital and I cannot wait to see Victor, Nikki, Nick, Summer attack her for what she has done to Summer. Shall be fun!
    its apparent the writing for this character sucks and they dont have a clue what to do with her one bit. Shuffling from one man to the next, okay how many times do we want to see that? like who cares! I doubt Victor tampered with her drugs and if he did well she burned down his house, lost him NE and lied out her filthy mouth time and time again.

#377   2013/09/07 07:10PM
    Ethelmae02

MCE IMO is the best looking lady on the show at present. Glad to see her front and center as well. Sharon is a wrap! long overdue on the show ditching Sharon Newman indeed! time for some new blood and fresh faces.

#378   2013/09/07 07:13PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote pgl35:

Everyone will reject her , but she is too stupid to know when she is not wanted. So the dimwit will stick around.
    she is too stupid to accept that NO one cares about her except her long suffering son Noah and she has brainwashed the brat Faith. Who stays in a town where they are despised and rejected? stupid sharon thats who. Living on the Newman ranch knowing she burned down the house and committed arson. What a dumb loser she is!she has turned the kid evil just like the cassieghost

#379   2013/09/07 07:15PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote pgl35:

MCE is beautiful. She is very natural.
    she sure is. Some of the most beautiful brown eyes and a good actress as well. When or if she is under that veil, all Nick will see is the face of a woman whose bedded down his dad and his brother and the Abbott brothers and Brad and Tucker. eeewwww! thats not a happy moment but a nightmare!!!!!!

#380   2013/09/07 07:20PM
    pgl35

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35:

she is too stupid to accept that NO one cares about her except her long suffering son Noah and she has brainwashed the brat Faith. Who stays in a town where they are despised and rejected? stupid sharon thats who. Living on the Newman ranch knowing she burned down the house and committed arson. What a dumb loser she is!she has turned the kid evil just like the cassieghost

Sharon is too much of a narcissist to ever think that people would hate her. People like her thinks the world revolves around them and everyone loves them.

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list