List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 10:33AM, Views: 108459, Replies: 3101
    « 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:
    #361   2013/09/07 08:10AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Monsoon

I hope everyone rejects her and she runs away again.

#362   2013/09/07 10:37AM
    gardengal

Quote janetb:
    Quote gardengal: Gotta counter all this love for the twit on the front page with the thread dedicated to the real Sharon (Newman for you lurkers). You know the idiot that thinks she can cover herself in white , rid herself the real bride, and marry the clueless loser again. Someone should tell her Avery has much nicer hair, and a actual figure that goes with the big bosom. Just sayin!!!

Sharon must think that she can give Nick the drawing and he'll stop the wedding because Faith is still upset.She'll appear as the bride, he'll realize he wants to marry her instead and Faith will have her family.Otherwise Sharon has to stop Avery from showing up.

I hope Sharon makes a spectacle of herself and is humiliated in front of all the guests.Nick will reject her and she'll confess everything she did because she wanted their fantasy life back. If she starts talking to Cassie then then that will be the clincher, nobody can make excuses for that.Noah will defend and support her because of her BPD but must finally realize that she needs more than meds and the occasional doctor visit.

The joy of seeing Sharon in a padded cell wearing a straight jacket. I don't even have to be a Shater to know that is where she belongs. Plus it removes her from Faith. That kid is really being messed up by her Mommy Dearest. Lets hope Noah has the gumption to commit his mother.

#363   2013/09/07 11:36AM
    Charlie Big

Wow! She really does go all psycotic! The thing that is most prevelant about this is that no matter whether or not she stopped taking her medications or Victor, in some way, messed with them, it is established that she is nuts when she isn't on them. So anytime she feels like it, she can go all Pattycakes and reek havoc on Faith! That is scary. I see that she is using this child again to try and stop Nick from marrying Avery. I know that she is nuts if she thinks that blacking out a picture of Avery is going to stop him. I can't stand this character and I would like to see her put away for a long time. That is where she belongs.

#364   2013/09/07 11:37AM
    janesBydiction

She's a pathetic tramp and I'm dying with laughter that the writers clearly give no f**ks about her. You ladies said it all. She's wish washy, needy, desperate, insecure, selfish, stupid and batshit crazy. She needs to be hauled away to a psych hospital and I cannot wait to see Victor, Nikki, Nick, Summer attack her for what she has done to Summer. Shall be fun!

#365   2013/09/07 12:45PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote gardengal: Gotta counter all this love for the twit on the front page with the thread dedicated to the real Sharon (Newman for you lurkers). You know the idiot that thinks she can cover herself in white , rid herself the real bride, and marry the clueless loser again. Someone should tell her Avery has much nicer hair, and a actual figure that goes with the big bosom. Just sayin!!!

Sharon must think that she can give Nick the drawing and he'll stop the wedding because Faith is still upset.She'll appear as the bride, he'll realize he wants to marry her instead and Faith will have her family.Otherwise Sharon has to stop Avery from showing up.

I hope Sharon makes a spectacle of herself and is humiliated in front of all the guests.Nick will reject her and she'll confess everything she did because she wanted their fantasy life back. If she starts talking to Cassie then then that will be the clincher, nobody can make excuses for that.Noah will defend and support her because of her BPD but must finally realize that she needs more than meds and the occasional doctor visit.

Wouldn't it be funny if BobbleHead Sharon came to the wedding wearing her French maid hooker costume with a long white veil. Or how about her flasher rain coat with nothing on underneath but a big bunch of flowers. Who knows with this nutcase...........

#366   2013/09/07 01:30PM
    Charlie Big

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:

Wouldn't it be funny if BobbleHead Sharon came to the wedding wearing her French maid hooker costume with a long white veil. Or how about her flasher rain coat with nothing on underneath but a big bunch of flowers. Who knows with this nutcase...........

I am thinking that the wedding is scheduled to happen in the park, so the white bird dress would be the most appropriate. That is, if she doesn't get mistaken for some of the wildlife in the park!

#367   2013/09/07 01:48PM
    janetb

Quote janesBydiction: She's a pathetic tramp and I'm dying with laughter that the writers clearly give no f**ks about her. You ladies said it all. She's wish washy, needy, desperate, insecure, selfish, stupid and batshit crazy. She needs to be hauled away to a psych hospital and I cannot wait to see Victor, Nikki, Nick, Summer attack her for what she has done to Summer. Shall be fun!

I'm hoping to see Sharon finally nailed to the wall for all the crap she's pulled, including torching Victor's house.If idiot Nick would just ask Faith why she thinks he and Sharon were getting back together he'd already know why she's so against Avery.If the truth comes out it will at least end this dragged out paternity s/l.I bet Sharon will be despised but will still get away with using her BPD as the excuse yet again.

#368   2013/09/07 01:51PM
    janetb

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:

I am thinking that the wedding is scheduled to happen in the park, so the white bird dress would be the most appropriate. That is, if she doesn't get mistaken for some of the wildlife in the park!

Sharon has been living in the past when things were great and she and Nick were happy.I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up in the wedding gown and veil from her wedding to Nick.

#369   2013/09/07 02:24PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:

She might be mistaken for a dodo bird.....

#370   2013/09/07 05:17PM
    mswadel

I read something today from one of her fans and it said 'when Nick lifts the veil and sees her beautiful face'. It is so funny that women are still calling her beautiful like that is all she is and it covers a multitude of sins. I have never thought of her as beautiful. MCE is the woman still on the campus who I would call beautiful.

« 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list