List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99448, Replies: 2998
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2013/09/06 05:03PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: Well well well...someone on here posted the following spoiler:

charicey

Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

If this is true, this psycho is really pathetic and needs to be caught! Funny thing, a bunch of us were joking about Shimbo putting on a wedding dress and trying to marry Nick on his wedding day to Avery!

Another loony toons bride in a wedding gown and veil?Is this the best they can come up with? Even if idiot Nick didn't catch on to who the bride was he could have the marriage annulled right away.I can believe the picture from Faith, Sharon probably drew it herself.Nick was warned many times about Sharon and maybe this will finally wake him up.

#352   2013/09/06 05:34PM
    Monsoon

charicey

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

If this is true, this psycho is really pathetic and needs to be caught! Funny thing, a bunch of us were joking about Shimbo putting on a wedding dress and trying to marry Nick on his wedding day to Avery!

What a dirty rotten skank she is.. I so cannot wait for the day for this hag to be brought down..

#353   2013/09/06 06:21PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Monsoon:

charicey

What a dirty rotten skank she is.. I so cannot wait for the day for this hag to be brought down..

Yes, "Share-my-poon" really needs to pay for all of the nasty things that she has done! She is a menace to society!

#354   2013/09/06 06:26PM
    Monsoon

Quote gardengal:

charicey

Aw...I hope its the white chicken dress she wore to Victor's last funeral. It really brings out the crazy in her eyes.

Poor Faith really is becoming a psycho in training.

CLUCK CLUCK... sharon in the chicken dress was some of the best stuff ever LOL

maybe she could get Faith a matching chicken dress and they could cluck cluck at the wedding.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 06:27PM
    #355   2013/09/06 06:28PM
    Monsoon

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote lilpiggy: Well, since fans of bobblehead are not authorized on this thread.....I can easily qualify......

Me too! Can I come play?
    YAYAYAY you sure can.. the more the merrier.

#356   2013/09/06 06:29PM
    Monsoon

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

charicey

This is what I was trying to tell you about earlier. I had read it but wasn't confident enough in the source to post it. I had been trying to verify it from a credible source, then I read there was a pic in SOD....

Let's hope its an improvement from that ostrich outfit!

Seriously, mentally ill people are this calculating....and evil.

She really needs to be institutionalized...this is beyond just simply taking your "meds"......

OMG I just invisioned "Chucky Bride"....Shar Shar taken its place.

she is a crackerdoodledoo

#357   2013/09/06 08:32PM
    Ethelmae02

loving the skank has been MIA for this week. What a nice break. Thank you mods for making this a protected thread as well. Everyone needs to respect everyone's space. Much appreciated!!! and about time. They need to lock up the cuckoo bird

#358   2013/09/07 01:37AM
    Monsoon

Quote Ethelmae02: loving the skank has been MIA for this week. What a nice break. Thank you mods for making this a protected thread as well. Everyone needs to respect everyone's space. Much appreciated!!! and about time. They need to lock up the cuckoo bird

I love that we have been Sharon free all week too.. it has been awesome.. and when she does come back she is going to be doing all kinds of crazy..

I love this thread too.. it is nice to come here and chat with others who feel about the skank the same way we do.

#359   2013/09/07 06:36AM
    gardengal

Gotta counter all this love for the twit on the front page with the thread dedicated to the real Sharon (Newman for you lurkers). You know the idiot that thinks she can cover herself in white , rid herself the real bride, and marry the clueless loser again. Someone should tell her Avery has much nicer hair, and a actual figure that goes with the big bosom. Just sayin!!!

#360   2013/09/07 07:53AM
    janetb

Quote gardengal: Gotta counter all this love for the twit on the front page with the thread dedicated to the real Sharon (Newman for you lurkers). You know the idiot that thinks she can cover herself in white , rid herself the real bride, and marry the clueless loser again. Someone should tell her Avery has much nicer hair, and a actual figure that goes with the big bosom. Just sayin!!!

Sharon must think that she can give Nick the drawing and he'll stop the wedding because Faith is still upset.She'll appear as the bride, he'll realize he wants to marry her instead and Faith will have her family.Otherwise Sharon has to stop Avery from showing up.

I hope Sharon makes a spectacle of herself and is humiliated in front of all the guests.Nick will reject her and she'll confess everything she did because she wanted their fantasy life back. If she starts talking to Cassie then then that will be the clincher, nobody can make excuses for that.Noah will defend and support her because of her BPD but must finally realize that she needs more than meds and the occasional doctor visit.

« 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list