List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 10:33AM, Views: 108129, Replies: 3101
    « 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:
    #331   2013/09/06 06:28AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote gardengal: Dumb question but how do we become a sanctioned bash Sharon Newman thread? I think that would put an end to the interlopers. Hmm... probably not. At least have the rules on our side if we were sanctioned to bash the most ridiculously needy character on the show.

I guess someone will have to email the admin and ask them to sanction it so this thread is protected from the baiting.. it is too hard to ignore the bait and I bite.

We have sanctioned this club as the anti-sharon club. Any fans of Sharon need to stay out of this zone. I edited the first post with the same message. Please refer posters to that if there is any trouble, and let us know if we need to step in.

ADMIN

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

#332   2013/09/06 06:41AM
    Pretty Emerald

I have truly enjoyed the Simple Sharon free week! It is just so sad that it isn't permanent. Before you know it "dummy girl" will be back chatting it up with ghostie-locks, manipulating poor little Faith, fantasizing about "dirty time" with Nick and Adam (maybe even Victor as well.....she is crazy after all), looking crazy as hell while her head and eyes are rolling all over the place, and acting like some weird animal that has been hit in the head too many times!!!!!! I always hated Patty, but I would like for her to come back one more time and either kill Sharon or take Shar-ho back to the nuthouse wit her! Sharon is a nauseating, boring and really STUPID character!

#333   2013/09/06 06:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote Monsoon:
    Quote gardengal: Dumb question but how do we become a sanctioned bash Sharon Newman thread? I think that would put an end to the interlopers. Hmm... probably not. At least have the rules on our side if we were sanctioned to bash the most ridiculously needy character on the show.

I guess someone will have to email the admin and ask them to sanction it so this thread is protected from the baiting.. it is too hard to ignore the bait and I bite.

We have sanctioned this club as the anti-sharon club. Any fans of Sharon need to stay out of this zone. I edited the first post with the same message. Please refer posters to that if there is any trouble, and let us know if we need to step in.

ADMIN

#334   2013/09/06 09:18AM
    Pretty Emerald

I sure hope that stupid Sharon gets busted for her dirty deeds soon. I am so sick of her stupid smug face and watching her manipulate her daughter is just disgusting!

#335   2013/09/06 09:54AM
    gardengal

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote Monsoon:

ADMIN

Thank you! It should stop the problems now.

Yippee!! I don't have to type Sharon Newman anymore.

#336   2013/09/06 10:03AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote Monsoon:

ADMIN

Thank you! It should stop the problems now.

Yippee!! I don't have to type Sharon Newman anymore.

Oh you're right! I'm so used to typing SN...lol

#337   2013/09/06 11:30AM
    Monsoon

Quote Soaps Admin:
    Quote Monsoon:

ADMIN

Thanks so much.

#338   2013/09/06 11:32AM
    Monsoon

Quote Pretty Emerald: I have truly enjoyed the Simple Sharon free week! It is just so sad that it isn't permanent. Before you know it "dummy girl" will be back chatting it up with ghostie-locks, manipulating poor little Faith, fantasizing about "dirty time" with Nick and Adam (maybe even Victor as well.....she is crazy after all), looking crazy as hell while her head and eyes are rolling all over the place, and acting like some weird animal that has been hit in the head too many times!!!!!! I always hated Patty, but I would like for her to come back one more time and either kill Sharon or take Shar-ho back to the nuthouse wit her! Sharon is a nauseating, boring and really STUPID character!

I can just imagine what she has been teaching poor creepy faith all weekend. LOL SHe is evil.

#339   2013/09/06 12:04PM
    Monsoon

Quote Pretty Emerald: I sure hope that stupid Sharon gets busted for her dirty deeds soon. I am so sick of her stupid smug face and watching her manipulate her daughter is just disgusting!

This is the only thing worth watching.. and I really hope it was just that the hag thought she did not need her med

#340   2013/09/06 01:52PM
    trinilisa

Well well well...someone on here posted the following spoiler:

charicey

Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head.

What happens next is everything....

If this is true, this psycho is really pathetic and needs to be caught! Funny thing, a bunch of us were joking about Shimbo putting on a wedding dress and trying to marry Nick on his wedding day to Avery!

« 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list