List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 98788, Replies: 2998
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2013/09/05 02:55PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Charlie Big: While I have enjoyed not seeing SN on the show, I really wish that they would expose her crimes. Dragging this out is making me loose interest.

I agree, this has dragged on away too long.Sharon needs to get caught and this paternity s/l finished for good.I doubt she'll get anything other than pity and excuses but this needs to be over .The break from her, Faith and Cassie has been good.

Its a double edge sword. If she gets caught, then we have to put up with her. Too bad Faith doesn't have another tantrum with scissors.

Too bad Sharon doesn't fall for real this time....she trips over her own stupidity, breaks her neck and dies...that would be a happy ending!

#322   2013/09/05 03:15PM
    mswadel

That is the ending I live for.

#323   2013/09/05 05:39PM
    Monsoon

Quote Pretty Emerald: Any episode WITHOUT Sharon is a good one!
    A day without Sharon is a day with SUNSHINE.

#324   2013/09/05 05:42PM
    Monsoon

Quote gardengal: Dumb question but how do we become a sanctioned bash Sharon Newman thread? I think that would put an end to the interlopers. Hmm... probably not. At least have the rules on our side if we were sanctioned to bash the most ridiculously needy character on the show.

I guess someone will have to email the admin and ask them to sanction it so this thread is protected from the baiting.. it is too hard to ignore the bait and I bite.

#325   2013/09/05 07:15PM
    Pretty Emerald

I would just love it if nasty Sharon gets tired of waiting to get Nick to shag her, so she goes to the local bar to pick up some strange and has a "Waiting for Mr. Goodbar" ending! This BORING and DISGUSTING character needs to go.....

#326   2013/09/06 04:55AM
    gardengal

My fantasy is Sharon goes to find herself, but instead gets permanently lost.

#327   2013/09/06 05:30AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Charlie Big: While I have enjoyed not seeing SN on the show, I really wish that they would expose her crimes. Dragging this out is making me loose interest.

I agree, this has dragged on away too long.Sharon needs to get caught and this paternity s/l finished for good.I doubt she'll get anything other than pity and excuses but this needs to be over .The break from her, Faith and Cassie has been good.

Its a double edge sword. If she gets caught, then we have to put up with her. Too bad Faith doesn't have another tantrum with scissors.

I wish they would bust her and then send her on either a one-way ticket to Loony Land or to Ho Ville, but we're not that lucky...

#328   2013/09/06 05:33AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote janetb:

Too bad Sharon doesn't fall for real this time....she trips over her own stupidity, breaks her neck and dies...that would be a happy ending!

Unfortunately, the "BPD" super powers are only good enough for manipulating children and manipulating DNA test; SN is not smart enough to trip over her own stupidity...

#329   2013/09/06 05:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: My fantasy is Sharon goes to find herself, but instead gets permanently lost.

Lmao I love it!

#330   2013/09/06 06:23AM
    Soaps Admin

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote gardengal: Dumb question but how do we become a sanctioned bash Sharon Newman thread? I think that would put an end to the interlopers. Hmm... probably not. At least have the rules on our side if we were sanctioned to bash the most ridiculously needy character on the show.

I guess someone will have to email the admin and ask them to sanction it so this thread is protected from the baiting.. it is too hard to ignore the bait and I bite.

We have sanctioned this club as the anti-sharon club. Any fans of Sharon need to stay out of this zone. I edited the first post with the same message. Please refer posters to that if there is any trouble, and let us know if we need to step in.

ADMIN

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list