List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 98906, Replies: 2998
    « 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:
    #311   2013/09/05 10:40AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Pretty Emerald

Any episode WITHOUT Sharon is a good one!

#312   2013/09/05 11:03AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote Soaps Admin: If you find bullying on the site, instead of discussing it here and discussing how you think admin is handling it, please report it to admin.

ADMIN

What about the baiting being done in this thread. There is a sharon fan that refuses to respect the thread and who it is for.

I think you may have to personally report the poster:
    forum.admin@soaps.com

I think that's what admin wants; rather than talk about it on the thread, they would prefer you personally e-mail them. Not trying to be condescending, just trying to help.
    I hope that too many posts by admin doesn't shut the thread down; that would be counter-productive imho...

You are right.. I hate Sharon and I love all you other posters who do too

Glad SN hasn't polluted my screne all week...

Isn't it great when she isn't on and funking up the screen with her skankiness and stupidity!

#313   2013/09/05 11:45AM
    alanadz

I am a charter member. What that witch did to Summer was despicable.

#314   2013/09/05 11:51AM
    gardengal

Dumb question but how do we become a sanctioned bash Sharon Newman thread? I think that would put an end to the interlopers. Hmm... probably not. At least have the rules on our side if we were sanctioned to bash the most ridiculously needy character on the show.

#315   2013/09/05 12:09PM
    trinilisa

Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote Soaps Admin: If you find bullying on the site, instead of discussing it here and discussing how you think admin is handling it, please report it to admin.

ADMIN

What about the baiting being done in this thread. There is a sharon fan that refuses to respect the thread and who it is for.

I think you may have to personally report the poster:
    forum.admin@soaps.com

I think that's what admin wants; rather than talk about it on the thread, they would prefer you personally e-mail them. Not trying to be condescending, just trying to help.
    I hope that too many posts by admin doesn't shut the thread down; that would be counter-productive imho...

You are right.. I hate Sharon and I love all you other posters who do too

Glad SN hasn't polluted my screne all week...
    Me too.. another day of SUNSHINE

And tomorrow it's pre-empted in the US so you must be walking on sunshine! Thank the writers for making your weekend! lol

#316   2013/09/05 12:13PM
    granny45

It has been so heavenly not to have to listen to her whine about wanting to be in Nick's pants for the last two episodes! What a relief!!!

#317   2013/09/05 12:23PM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: Dumb question but how do we become a sanctioned bash Sharon Newman thread? I think that would put an end to the interlopers. Hmm... probably not. At least have the rules on our side if we were sanctioned to bash the most ridiculously needy character on the show.

It's not a dumb question. I only know this because I got the anti-Victoria thread and bash Adam threads sanctioned. If I'm not mistaken, before the thread is created, you have to ask permission from the mods. But the thread is already created, you can still ask (as were the cases of the bash Adam and anti-Victoria because I didn't know before hand), the mods may still sanction it. You can try; what's the worst that could happen? I posted the e-mail address for forum admin to Muffer already...good luck!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 12:24PM
    #318   2013/09/05 12:50PM
    Charlie Big

While I have enjoyed not seeing SN on the show, I really wish that they would expose her crimes. Dragging this out is making me loose interest.

#319   2013/09/05 01:50PM
    janetb

Quote Charlie Big: While I have enjoyed not seeing SN on the show, I really wish that they would expose her crimes. Dragging this out is making me loose interest.

I agree, this has dragged on away too long.Sharon needs to get caught and this paternity s/l finished for good.I doubt she'll get anything other than pity and excuses but this needs to be over .The break from her, Faith and Cassie has been good.

#320   2013/09/05 02:50PM
    gardengal

Quote janetb:
    Quote Charlie Big: While I have enjoyed not seeing SN on the show, I really wish that they would expose her crimes. Dragging this out is making me loose interest.

I agree, this has dragged on away too long.Sharon needs to get caught and this paternity s/l finished for good.I doubt she'll get anything other than pity and excuses but this needs to be over .The break from her, Faith and Cassie has been good.

Its a double edge sword. If she gets caught, then we have to put up with her. Too bad Faith doesn't have another tantrum with scissors.

« 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list