List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 05:59AM, Views: 125017, Replies: 3341
    « 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 » »| page:
    #3101   2014/08/28 07:50AM
    Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)
    janetb

Sharon wanted to remember the secret when it suited her purpose. She went on and on about how she shouldn't be with Nick because she might hurt him and wanted so badly to remember what she'd done. All she really wanted was for him to keep saying it didn't matter. He loves her and wanted to remarry. She got what she wanted and doesn't care about hurting Nick now.

#3102   2014/08/28 10:33AM
    Carmel Candy

Quote SadieM: She should have fessed up to Nick about Summer's PT. She didn't because she was only thinking of "getting him back" and even preferred the ECT test. It was awful when he "took her back" and she could not undo the mess she made. Summer with the two dads is one of the worst plots ever and it goes on and on and on and on.

Such a stupid s/l. It adds NOTHING to the show and has simply been boring,annoying and so so stupid!

#3103   2014/09/01 05:11PM
    SadieM

I really want Summer to be Nick's. I don't like the idea of Sharon getting away with the switch. Also if there could be a lab scare where there is doubt about Faith's paternity that would also serve Sharon right.

#3104   2014/09/01 06:57PM
    janesBydiction

Ahhhh I haven't been here in ages! I don't even know what to say about this nincompoop! Can we talk about how ridiculous it was for her to go from "I NEVER want to see Mariah again she's TRASH" to "Ohhh my DAUGHTER I need my DAUGHTER Ian has my DAUGHTER poor girl had no love that's why she came onto Nick, wahhhh my DAUGHTER" I found her reaction totally overzealous and not even semi realistic. This is one of my many problems with this character, she's totally one dimensional. She has no layers, and her reaction to virtually everything is very much extreme. The character lacks the complexity to be written in a way where she has conflicting feelings about this revelation.

And can we talk about how STUPID she was to walk into Victor's office and blame him for her playing captain save-a-ho with Mariah? Umm bishhh who told you to become obsessed with this woman and claim her? And what happened to her wanting to find out this secret? Now she's demanding that Victor stop? Again who does this bishh think she is??

Ughhh, I can't. Phyllis better make her wish she was never born once she gets all her senses back.

#3105   2014/09/02 04:14PM
    janetb

No Sharon on Tuesday Canadian/Wednesday U.S. She was in the preview at her house with Mariah and Nick. Sharon tells Mariah how wonderful it is that they have her back and reaches out to touch her. Mariah tells Sharon to leave her alone and steps back. I can hear it now,"Oh Nick, my baby was stolen and now she doesn't love me. How could she do that to me, BOO HOO." We know Sharon will make this all about her and Nick will plead her case to Mariah. Ian drugged Mariah but she wasn't seriously hurt and there's no reason she has to stay at Sharon's. She should leave GC for awhile just to get away from Mommy Dearest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 04:15PM
    #3106   2014/09/05 11:36AM
    soapblogger

Quote janesBydiction: Ahhhh I haven't been here in ages! I don't even know what to say about this nincompoop! Can we talk about how ridiculous it was for her to go from "I NEVER want to see Mariah again she's TRASH" to "Ohhh my DAUGHTER I need my DAUGHTER Ian has my DAUGHTER poor girl had no love that's why she came onto Nick, wahhhh my DAUGHTER" I found her reaction totally overzealous and not even semi realistic. This is one of my many problems with this character, she's totally one dimensional. She has no layers, and her reaction to virtually everything is very much extreme. The character lacks the complexity to be written in a way where she has conflicting feelings about this revelation.

And can we talk about how STUPID she was to walk into Victor's office and blame him for her playing captain save-a-ho with Mariah? Umm bishhh who told you to become obsessed with this woman and claim her? And what happened to her wanting to find out this secret? Now she's demanding that Victor stop? Again who does this bishh think she is??

Ughhh, I can't. Phyllis better make her wish she was never born once she gets all her senses back.
    thats exactly why there are over pages dedicated to strongly hating this character! she is terrible, self centered and downright a tramp and worst. She called Mariah the names she should be calling herself. Mariah dont know half of what this slug has done. For starters she's bedded down all the Newman men and is a pathetic victim..boo hoo and Nick or Adam just through hoops. Nick made me LOL saying to Mariah that she dont know Sharin..well neither do you NICK. You are too dumb for words. Cant wait to see him get his face cracked by sharin the town tra

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/05 11:37AM
    #3107   2014/09/05 12:11PM
    janetb

Quote SadieM: I really want Summer to be Nick's. I don't like the idea of Sharon getting away with the switch. Also if there could be a lab scare where there is doubt about Faith's paternity that would also serve Sharon right.

I don't want Sharon to get away with it either. I don't like that TPTB have rewarded her with another kid after everything she's done, starting with torching Victor's home. There's always been a question of Faith's paternity because as usual only one person saw the test results and this time it was Sharon.

#3108   2014/09/05 12:35PM
    Carmel Candy

Sharon is the last person that deserves a child period! Grown, baby, lost child.....she is a horrible mother. Right now Mariah is so important to Sharon because she helps to fill in the dream of the family with Dummy Nick that she feels that she is entitled to. As soon as Sharon is no longer able to use Mariah to garner sympathy or reel in Nick with her.....Sharon will be saying "Mariah who".

#3109   2014/09/06 08:09PM
    soapblogger

she only has interest in Mariah cause she has Cassie's face. She gave her away at birth and never looked back. She is a rotten parent to Faith most of her pathetic life just the same. this happy family of Shick they are trying to force down our throats is a JOKE! sharin is a witchy tramp and Nick is written so dumb its no wonder he can think for himself he's so far up Sharin's dirty self. They are trying real hard to make her over into some redo of a virgin. She and Nick supposedly living in a shack in the picket fence facade is laughable. The tramp is hiding a deadly secret and yes Victor is right! it will crush Nick. I hope Mariah gives her HELL every single day of her sorry life. If they dont dump this sugary sap of Shick, I will turn it off and not give them my time or ratings off my TV.

#3110   2014/09/06 10:02PM
    janetb

Nick and Sharon were together for awhile when she was pregnant with Faith. He dumped her and went back to Phyllis. She dumped him for Adam when they were supposed to be engaged. Sharon only wanted Nick back when Adam dumped her. At least Nikki and Victor, and Nick and Phyllis have remarried, and split up again . That never happened with Sharon and Nick. This whole fantasy family and perfect life scenario we're supposed to buy is stupid.

« 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list