List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:07PM, Views: 111840, Replies: 3142
    « 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 » »| page:
    #3091   2014/08/25 12:47PM
    Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)
    Carmel Candy

Quote janetb:
    Quote Carmel Candy: Sharon looked like a fool today. Carrying on about how much she hates Mariah. Then changing her tune in a nanosecond, claiming that she understood why Mariah would act out yada yada yada because Sharon abandoned her. The writing makes no sense. This story is so unbelievable and truly DUMB!

Mariah trying to seduce Nick is not okay just because Sharon found out that she's the daughter she never knew about. I expect that it will be Saint Mariah just like it's Saint Cassie just because Sharon didn't raise her.At some time Mariah has to be responsible for her own actions and Sharon has to stop excusing and calling her a victim.

Sharon calling Mariah a tramp was priceless considering her own past behaviour. There were 3 possible Daddies for Faith. Sharon went to Kansas to stop Adam's wedding to Chelsea and she still wouldn't let him go. She stalked him and admitted that she wanted him back but didn't want the blame if his marriage ended. She would have accepted a friends with benefits relationship until Adam got tired of her being so needy and dumped her. After trolling bars for any man who'd have her she wanted Nick back. Who's really the tramp here.

You said it perfectly. I couldn't believe it when Sharon called Mariah a tramp. Sharon has been a nasty tramp for years. There are no lines that she will not cross. She has had sex with married men, almost married men, strangers and as you already mentioned she begged Adam to leave Chelsea at the altar and to shag her. Sharon is repulsive and no right to call anyone a tramp. I guess Mariah inherited the "tramp gene" from Sharon.

#3092   2014/08/25 03:33PM
    soapblogger

Quote mswadel: I am not surprised, after all it is the Sharon/Shick hour now.
    it sure is. First it was the Niki drama hour with Dylan and Paul and now they have quieted down Niki and stirred up her dummy ex DIL with this twins out of the blue SL. There is NO way you dont know you have two babies in your womb. With this stupid she was knocked out BS,lol. Doris was poor but any pregnant woman is eligle for free care while pregnant. They will have to do better than that. All this sounds stupid everytime she tells the story and Nick tells it. Makes me want to bust out laughing good and hard at this bogus nonsense. Now they are shoving Shick crapfest down our throats trying to get us to pity this tramp and her tramp of a daughter.

#3093   2014/08/25 03:51PM
    soapblogger

hearing Sharin utter those words...tramp..to mariah her new tramp daughter was hilarious. Sharin is the BIGGEST tramp in town. Mariah should ask around and find out how much of a sleaze and tramp her new momma really is and was. having been married to her own ex FIL Victor, his two sons and all the ONS's and marriages she had a hand in ruining..sure Sharin you arent a tramp! takes a tramp to sight the next one.

#3094   2014/08/26 10:37AM
    Carmel Candy

Quote soapblogger: hearing Sharin utter those words...tramp..to mariah her new tramp daughter was hilarious. Sharin is the BIGGEST tramp in town. Mariah should ask around and find out how much of a sleaze and tramp her new momma really is and was. having been married to her own ex FIL Victor, his two sons and all the ONS's and marriages she had a hand in ruining..sure Sharin you arent a tramp! takes a tramp to sight the next one.

That made me sick that Sharon of all people would call Mariah a tramp. There isn't a bigger tramp in GC then Sharon! Plus Mariah is very young and obviously has been through a lot and has some issues. Sharon of all people should be able to understand that. Sharon is a thief, a liar a con, a horrible mother and she chose her baby's kidnapper over her own child! Who is that dirty bird to call anyone a tramp or pass judgement. If Mariah is a tramp, a thief and a liar....all I have to say is "The apple doesn't fall far from the Tramp tree".

#3095   2014/08/27 04:18PM
    janetb

*****SPOILER WEDENSDAY CANADIAN/THURSDAY U.S.*****

Finally, Sharon is out of that black top and shorts ensemble. Today she has printed pants, again the teenybopper theme. I know she's worried about her newfound daughter, but she's flipping out. She has her usual wild eyed look. Ian made a ransom demand and Det. Harding suggested that Mariah might be in on it. This time we know she's not. If they don't find Mariah soon, Nick will need to have Sharon sedated. I thought Noah might stick around out of concern for Sharon but he didn't. There's nothing he can do, but it will be interesting to see if they all bond with Mariah as Sharon will insist they do.

#3096   2014/08/27 06:01PM
    77RestlessFan

Sharon has the nerve to turn on the righteous indignation because the police suggested that with Mariah's rap sheet she may be in on this extortion plot. It certainly wouldn't be the first time a son or daughter has helped with an extortion plot against their parents. It was just hours ago that Sharon was calling her a tramp, a manipulator, a liar etc, etc. But now that she knows Mariah is her daughter, oh well, that solves the whole problem. I'm sure that Sharon sees Mariah as a saint now just because she is her daughter. Her actions will find excuses in Sharon's eyes, not because there is really any excuse, but because and ONLY because that is her daughter.

#3097   2014/08/27 07:50PM
    mswadel

this whole Mariah, Sharon Newman, shick mess has lasted far too long and really ruined the show for me and I am sure others feel the same

#3098   2014/08/27 09:37PM
    janetb

Everything Mariah does from now on will be forgiven because she wasn't blessed to be raised by her whackjob mother Sharon. They should have wrapped up Summer's paternity, it's been over a year. Instead they reward Sharon with another daughter just to keep CG on in another role.

#3099   2014/08/28 12:29AM
    soapblogger

Quote mswadel: this whole Mariah, Sharon Newman, shick mess has lasted far too long and really ruined the show for me and I am sure others feel the same
    I sure feel you on that. I am so so SICK of stanky Sharin and her duffus boyfriend/babydaddy Nick I could puke. ...JP must be insane in the head to think most of us are enjoying Shick hour/sharin pathetic pity party show. They have even changed Niki's personality towards her now. Glad Victor is standing up to her and not buying her BS pity parties. Thats the only thing making it worth watching. Pardon me but didnt the lying tramp say awhile back that she wanted to remember her secret but then she accused Victor of being obsessed with the secret? whose writing this garbage cause it makes no sense and plus many of us are sick and tired of them flipping history with suddenly all these lost kids now resurfacing,lol. I call that BS!!!! I am boycotting this garbage right now cause I am sick of seeing the tramp in those stank short shorts she's been wearing for a week now and Nick looks like he smells too. YUCK!

#3100   2014/08/28 04:15AM
    SadieM

She should have fessed up to Nick about Summer's PT. She didn't because she was only thinking of "getting him back" and even preferred the ECT test. It was awful when he "took her back" and she could not undo the mess she made. Summer with the two dads is one of the worst plots ever and it goes on and on and on and on.

« 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list