List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99706, Replies: 2998
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2013/09/05 06:16AM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    trinilisa

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon sucks as a mother, a friend, a wife and a human being! She is a nasty pig that serves no meaningful purpose. She uses her head only for decoration for her shoulders!

Of course she sucks, she's a skank or as my peers would say, a...

a. Skeezer
    b. Trick
    c. Ho
    d. Scallywhop
    e. Tart
    f. Scig-scag
    g. Quasi-Ho
    h. Hussy
    I. Vamp
    j. Harlot
    k. Streetwalker
    l. Floozy
    m. Strumpet
    n. Tramp

Unless you're paying her $2.00 to spread 'em and give rinse, there isn't much she's good for.

You've offended everyone who goes by the names on your list; SN is worse than any name you've got on there! lol

#302   2013/09/05 06:18AM
    Muffer

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon sucks as a mother, a friend, a wife and a human being! She is a nasty pig that serves no meaningful purpose. She uses her head only for decoration for her shoulders!

Of course she sucks, she's a skank or as my peers would say, a...

a. Skeezer
    b. Trick
    c. Ho
    d. Scallywhop
    e. Tart
    f. Scig-scag
    g. Quasi-Ho
    h. Hussy
    I. Vamp
    j. Harlot
    k. Streetwalker
    l. Floozy
    m. Strumpet
    n. Tramp

Unless you're paying her $2.00 to spread 'em and give rinse, there isn't much she's good for.

You forgot skank.. LOL love your post

#303   2013/09/05 06:20AM
    Muffer

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal: As long as it is about Sharon, I can post if I want. Will not let anyone bully me out.

To the contrary! With all due respect, I think that is exactly what you are doing here. In every negative thread about Sharon, it seems that there is always this bully bunch who come into those threads and try to bully posters to stop posting negatively about the character. I also think that you invite admin to come in and help you bully posters to see it your way. Sorry, but I don't agree with that kind of behavior. This is a thread full posters that don't like this character and the posters here have every right to talk about that without bully' coming in and trying to stop them. Bullying fans and posters should be a huge violation on this board, not vulgarity. That is just petty stuff. There has been vulgarity on this board over Phyllis for years but I don't see anyone being bullied out for that, never have. They called her little miss dumpster sex, philthy, and so much more and they stayed with no bans. This time, there is no Phyllis and Sharon is taking her lumps and now the bullys show up to try and stop it? On what planet?

I am not here to defy admin at all. I respect thier rules but they shouldn't apply to one set of fans and not the others. I also don't think that they should promote or reward this kind of thread bullying either.
    you are saying the truth Charlie Big! why are we being bullied to like Sharon in a thread clearly marked as a non fan thread? its clearly marked "the sharon hate fan club forever. That means we DO NOT LIKE SHARON NOR WILL WE LIKE HER. It dont have one thing to do with Phylis or Shick so called love. We just do not like her for HER! she is a rotten character who bores you too death with her whiny acts of selfishness. She resorts to using her children to get what she wants if need be. She has no issue with sleeping with men related by marriage. She is pointless, useless and worthless on this show. Just what does she bring to the table for Y&R? that she gets away with arson and makes the town citizens want to puke at her sight? Nick will only be with her out of sheer desperation if he or Avery do not make it. She is a live body he will use for sex only. She is nasty for sleeping her way to the top and then around the Newman menfold yet again. Why would I like a character as that? I wont

The bullying got so bad that a SN fan actually started a thread, judging us non-SN fans. I remember it well; he/she talked about how harsh we may be in our personal lives and that he/she would tell our friends to watch their backs, all because we hate SN. The bullying of us non-SN fans is incredible...

Totally agree with you..

#304   2013/09/05 06:31AM
    Soaps Admin

If you find bullying on the site, instead of discussing it here and discussing how you think admin is handling it, please report it to admin.

ADMIN

#305   2013/09/05 08:29AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    alanadz

Count me in!

#306   2013/09/05 08:40AM
    Muffer

Quote Soaps Admin: If you find bullying on the site, instead of discussing it here and discussing how you think admin is handling it, please report it to admin.

ADMIN

What about the baiting being done in this thread. There is a sharon fan that refuses to respect the thread and who it is for.

#307   2013/09/05 08:46AM
    trinilisa

Quote Muffer:
    Quote Soaps Admin: If you find bullying on the site, instead of discussing it here and discussing how you think admin is handling it, please report it to admin.

ADMIN

What about the baiting being done in this thread. There is a sharon fan that refuses to respect the thread and who it is for.

I think you may have to personally report the poster:
    forum.admin@soaps.com

I think that's what admin wants; rather than talk about it on the thread, they would prefer you personally e-mail them. Not trying to be condescending, just trying to help.
    I hope that too many posts by admin doesn't shut the thread down; that would be counter-productive imho...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 08:49AM
    #308   2013/09/05 09:06AM
    Muffer

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:

ADMIN

forum.admin@soaps.com

I think that's what admin wants; rather than talk about it on the thread, they would prefer you personally e-mail them. Not trying to be condescending, just trying to help.
    I hope that too many posts by admin doesn't shut the thread down; that would be counter-productive imho...

You are right.. I hate Sharon and I love all you other posters who do too

#309   2013/09/05 09:41AM
    trinilisa

Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:

ADMIN

forum.admin@soaps.com

Glad SN hasn't polluted my screne all week...

#310   2013/09/05 09:47AM
    Muffer

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:

ADMIN

forum.admin@soaps.com

Glad SN hasn't polluted my screne all week...
    Me too.. another day of SUNSHINE

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list