List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 98878, Replies: 2998
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #291   2013/09/04 08:08PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    Ethelmae02

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is a very nasty ho that uses and abuses her baby daughter to attempt to get closer to Nick. Someone should remind this mindless piece of trash that Nick is the same man that she was living with and engaged to......when she decided to run off to NOLA and have "all night shagging time" with his little brother Adam the baby-snatching, cross dressing freak, who is not opposed to sleeping with a man if he needs to cover his own butt!
    LOL! just shows you how much she cared for Faith by being with the very man who stole her kid. Loved how Adam cheapened her down to a two bit streetwalker and she actually went along with it just to have sex. Wow the phrase how low can you go applies to Sharon no doubt. She doesnt recognize she is the joke of the town and no one is interested in seeing the two bit tramp darken their doorsteps. She's so bored she resorts to using her kid as a pawn in her pathetic game

#292   2013/09/04 08:12PM
    Pretty Emerald

Oh I also really loved the way that "Miss Empty Head" married her former FIL, tried to sleep with Tucker on her wedding night and then burned the pre-nup and lied about it and tried to play crazy like there was never a pre-nup agreement! Yeah, Sharon sure is a sweet, honest, good kind soul that doesn't care about money at all....NOT! She is a gold-digging, nasty stupid super-ho! She cares nothing about her daughter and THAT alone makes her despicable to me!

#293   2013/09/04 09:05PM
    Chuckyducky

I wonder how many STDs this weeping, syphilitic half-wit picked up in the last decade...because frankly, I cannot imagine how any man could touch her without bathing in a half gallon of Purell hand sanitizer liquid. She's just that nasty!

Seriously, they need to invent a SEVEN INCH condom in Sharon's name. That way, they could put their human-size condom over their person and be 100% protected or better yet, sterilize her. I mean, what if she coughs and gives Nick gonorrhea. She's all diseased and what not!

It's scary, man! Just plain scary!

#294   2013/09/04 09:25PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald: Oh I also really loved the way that "Miss Empty Head" married her former FIL, tried to sleep with Tucker on her wedding night and then burned the pre-nup and lied about it and tried to play crazy like there was never a pre-nup agreement! Yeah, Sharon sure is a sweet, honest, good kind soul that doesn't care about money at all....NOT! She is a gold-digging, nasty stupid super-ho! She cares nothing about her daughter and THAT alone makes her despicable to me!

And don't forget about her leaving Victor to die! Let's see, she killed her lover Cameron and drug him through the sewers trying to hide the body , she left Victor to die (for all she knew) and now she has almost killed Phyllis! Looks like serial killer is next on her list!

#295   2013/09/04 09:56PM
    lilie

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

I try to scrole past the SN worshipers, and stay away from the threads worshiping the characters I loathe because I don't want to seem like I'm trying to start anything, besides, why would I go into a thread where people are in love with the characters? There would be nothing in there for me except for the agrivation that people are so in love with a character I hate. Oh well; to each his/her own...

Ya I don't get it either. I stay away from the sharon and lane love threads because I don't like either of them.
    I have no interest one bit to post in a thread where it clearly is not what I care to post in. Yet some just cant refuse to read here or make a post here and call it "respect". Respect is staying out of threads that do not promote your fave.

well, perhaps you'right, let's agree to disagree and keep the peace
    why should I disagree? Im a sharon non fan and Im posting in a thread where I bash her. So tell me how am I wrong being here? seems you are the one whose trespassing and disrespecting my freedom of speech to speak on how I dislike Sharon. How am I in violation? there's nothing for me to disagree about with you. Maybe you should go and post in a sharon love fan thread of your choice where you have it peaceful and delightful.

with all due respect I just went and re-read the guidelines for this board.

the rules is you cannot post about your favorite on a "bash thread"

I'm not trespassing at all and I'm following the guidelines to a teeth.

I'm NOT in any shape or form being disrespectful to you or any other poster.

any other poster here who read my last post will not see as such.

so I'm kindly asking you to not escalate this any further.

I show you respect and I'm just kindly asking you to the same.
    first off, why are you here in this thread? you are a sharon fan and do you see any of us non fans posting in your love sharon threads? no you do not and we would be reported pronto. That is how we non fans show respect. So why are you in here asking for respect? why dont you just leave me alone? Im not violating any rules posting what I feel in a thread with fans who agree alike. What are you adding to this thread? bully tactics? trying to force me to be a sharon fan? what is your goal? stop lecturing me. I dont give out respect to someone taunting me. This is obviously a bash sharin thread period. Do you see anyone talking sweetly about your fave in here? no you do not. How am I posting about my fave in a bash thread when I not a sharon fan? explain that. You make no sense you and that rule in here. Are you contributing to this thread bashing Sharon Newman? no you arent so Im curious why you are here. Oh only to needle me is my guess.

just to let you know you have been reported to the moderators for attacking me in "The Shadam Fans Only/No Bashing" thread as well as this thread.

#296   2013/09/04 10:27PM
    Chuckyducky

Inappropriate content. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 06:49AM
    #297   2013/09/04 11:03PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon sucks as a mother, a friend, a wife and a human being! She is a nasty pig that serves no meaningful purpose. She uses her head only for decoration for her shoulders!

Of course she sucks, she's a skank or as my peers would say, a...

a. Skeezer
    b. Trick
    c. Ho
    d. Scallywhop
    e. Tart
    f. Scig-scag
    g. Quasi-Ho
    h. Hussy
    I. Vamp
    j. Harlot
    k. Streetwalker
    l. Floozy
    m. Strumpet
    n. Tramp

Unless you're paying her $2.00 to spread 'em and give rinse, there isn't much she's good for.

omg you had me rolling! Back in my day, we called them bumb, pigs, loose, easy. Tramp & sl#& came later. But they all mean the same thing; Share-A-Newman

#298   2013/09/05 05:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal: As long as it is about Sharon, I can post if I want. Will not let anyone bully me out.

To the contrary! With all due respect, I think that is exactly what you are doing here. In every negative thread about Sharon, it seems that there is always this bully bunch who come into those threads and try to bully posters to stop posting negatively about the character. I also think that you invite admin to come in and help you bully posters to see it your way. Sorry, but I don't agree with that kind of behavior. This is a thread full posters that don't like this character and the posters here have every right to talk about that without bully' coming in and trying to stop them. Bullying fans and posters should be a huge violation on this board, not vulgarity. That is just petty stuff. There has been vulgarity on this board over Phyllis for years but I don't see anyone being bullied out for that, never have. They called her little miss dumpster sex, philthy, and so much more and they stayed with no bans. This time, there is no Phyllis and Sharon is taking her lumps and now the bullys show up to try and stop it? On what planet?

I am not here to defy admin at all. I respect thier rules but they shouldn't apply to one set of fans and not the others. I also don't think that they should promote or reward this kind of thread bullying either.

At the risk of being penalized or bullied, Ita with this post...

#299   2013/09/05 05:53AM
    trinilisa

Quote Chuckyducky: I bet one of those back-to-front shirts with really long sleeves, would look good on Sharon.

Better yet, it might be a good idea if Nick booked her a rubber-walled room, with all expenses paid. She might get a great view out of it.

I would rather see her on a one-way ticket to the land of Nobody Gives A Crap About You...

#300   2013/09/05 06:00AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal: As long as it is about Sharon, I can post if I want. Will not let anyone bully me out.

To the contrary! With all due respect, I think that is exactly what you are doing here. In every negative thread about Sharon, it seems that there is always this bully bunch who come into those threads and try to bully posters to stop posting negatively about the character. I also think that you invite admin to come in and help you bully posters to see it your way. Sorry, but I don't agree with that kind of behavior. This is a thread full posters that don't like this character and the posters here have every right to talk about that without bully' coming in and trying to stop them. Bullying fans and posters should be a huge violation on this board, not vulgarity. That is just petty stuff. There has been vulgarity on this board over Phyllis for years but I don't see anyone being bullied out for that, never have. They called her little miss dumpster sex, philthy, and so much more and they stayed with no bans. This time, there is no Phyllis and Sharon is taking her lumps and now the bullys show up to try and stop it? On what planet?

I am not here to defy admin at all. I respect thier rules but they shouldn't apply to one set of fans and not the others. I also don't think that they should promote or reward this kind of thread bullying either.
    you are saying the truth Charlie Big! why are we being bullied to like Sharon in a thread clearly marked as a non fan thread? its clearly marked "the sharon hate fan club forever. That means we DO NOT LIKE SHARON NOR WILL WE LIKE HER. It dont have one thing to do with Phylis or Shick so called love. We just do not like her for HER! she is a rotten character who bores you too death with her whiny acts of selfishness. She resorts to using her children to get what she wants if need be. She has no issue with sleeping with men related by marriage. She is pointless, useless and worthless on this show. Just what does she bring to the table for Y&R? that she gets away with arson and makes the town citizens want to puke at her sight? Nick will only be with her out of sheer desperation if he or Avery do not make it. She is a live body he will use for sex only. She is nasty for sleeping her way to the top and then around the Newman menfold yet again. Why would I like a character as that? I wont

The bullying got so bad that a SN fan actually started a thread, judging us non-SN fans. I remember it well; he/she talked about how harsh we may be in our personal lives and that he/she would tell our friends to watch their backs, all because we hate SN. The bullying of us non-SN fans is incredible...

« 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list