List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 08:12PM, Views: 116561, Replies: 3243
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/02/14 05:44PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    SharonsTops

I think Sharon has taken Phyllis' place as the most hated woman on the show.

#22   2012/02/14 05:46PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

HATE is such a strong word.... I will love Sharon threw thick and thin! She will always be my girl... she survived Nick, she will survive Adam and all GC hypocrites throw at her!

#23   2012/02/14 05:52PM
    Benay

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: HATE is such a strong word.... I will love Sharon threw thick and thin! She will always be my girl... she survived Nick, she will survive Adam and all GC hypocrites throw at her!

"Surviving" Nick is WAY different then surviving Adam. Nick was a cheater. Unfortunately, a lot of us have survived one of them. Fortunately, a majority of us have not had to survive thinking our child was dead and being left at the alter after the "man of our dreams" threw away evidence that would have cleared our name and gotten us out of prison. That's not surviving, that's being stupid.

I love Adam. But he sure makes Sharon look like an idiot for being with him. Hate her!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/14 05:54PM
    #24   2012/02/14 06:22PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote Benay:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: HATE is such a strong word.... I will love Sharon threw thick and thin! She will always be my girl... she survived Nick, she will survive Adam and all GC hypocrites throw at her!

"Surviving" Nick is WAY different then surviving Adam. Nick was a cheater. Unfortunately, a lot of us have survived one of them. Fortunately, a majority of us have not had to survive thinking our child was dead and being left at the alter after the "man of our dreams" threw away evidence that would have cleared our name and gotten us out of prison. That's not surviving, that's being stupid.

I love Adam. But he sure makes Sharon look like an idiot for being with him. Hate her!

I have to admit... It would be a hard sale for ME to have any feelings for Adam... but I keep stating that she did fall in love with him before she knew...

No excuses.... Adam has done some real F'ed shyt! But I love him and Sharon together...they are so smoking hot! what a lover this guy... Yummy!

#25   2012/02/14 06:47PM
    enigma9310

Count me in........

#26   2012/02/15 04:58AM
    Scuby

Quote enigma9310: Count me in........

WTH happened to her?UGH!She makes me sick now.

#27   2012/02/15 12:19PM
    GigglesNGrins

Quote Scuby:
    Quote enigma9310: Count me in........

WTH happened to her?UGH!She makes me sick now.

Me too!And I will hate her as long as she is with Adumb.

#28   2012/02/15 12:51PM
    MayBeMe

Sharon is just a dummy and a skank now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/15 12:52PM
    #29   2012/02/15 10:36PM
    Ethelmae02

Sharon is a USELESS & POINTLESS character and has been for a very LONG TIME! she has been since her marriage to Jack and divorce from Nick

#30   2012/02/15 11:16PM
    babynapper

Quote lulujaz: I just had to start this because this woman makes me physically sick. She is stupid and selfish beyond belief. Now she's sporting Victor's rock despite her alleging that she had not "made up her mind yet". That's an impossible task because making up one's mind involves brain cells which she has none of.

Her doings with Adam are infamous, sexing with her child's kidnapper, the same one that let her rot in jail is just beyond repulsive. She does not care about her children. Her whole sweet goody act is just that...an act. But she IS gullible. Nick, Adam and Victor have all played her like a fiddle. it's to the point where I can't even stand to look a or hear her voice. She stands here with her dumbstruck head tilted look. pretty is as pretty does. this twit is anything but pretty. she is just as disgusting as Phylthy Phyllis. She just makes me want to throw something at my flat screen.

Sharry-ho is a waste of space.

Speaking of space... Sharry is always staring out in space!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list