List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 04:39PM, Views: 144161, Replies: 3561
    « 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 » »| page:
    #2881   2014/06/11 11:11AM
    Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)
    bamm

Her acting choices have been bizarre lately.. and what is with the baby voice she is using.. and she is looking a mess like a left over hippy from the 60s.

#2882   2014/06/11 11:22AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote bamm: Her acting choices have been bizarre lately.. and what is with the baby voice she is using.. and she is looking a mess like a left over hippy from the 60s.

ROFL.

#2883   2014/06/11 11:33AM
    bamm

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bamm: Her acting choices have been bizarre lately.. and what is with the baby voice she is using.. and she is looking a mess like a left over hippy from the 60s.

ROFL.

I don't understand liking this weak pathetic character. She is a throwback and destroys all the work the women's movement made.

#2884   2014/06/11 11:56AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote bamm:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

ROFL.

I don't understand liking this weak pathetic character. She is a throwback and destroys all the work the women's movement made.

She really does. She represents everything I hate. Needy, weak, gold digging and uses sex as a crutch. I could probably get past all that if she weren't such an abusive mother.

#2885   2014/06/12 02:40PM
    Sunnyflower

This nasty tramp of a character makes me .

She is wrecking the show!

#2886   2014/06/12 03:54PM
    77RestlessFan

Don't look now folks, but Sharon is going to ask Nick to move in with her. This is all while he is worried about Summer and running around looking for her. Sharon has to be in a position to be the center of Nick's attention. Nothing else is acceptable. She can't let him spend all this time on Summer. That is a selfish, insecure b****. She is the same as when she was off her meds. She is still manipulating. All I have to say is if Nick loves her so much she wouldn't have to do all this crap. That is something else she hasn't learned, if you played games and manipulated to get Nick you are going to have to do the same thing to keep him. So much for being the love of his life. Sharon obviously thinks that she needs to have him up under her 24/7 so he won't forget about her because he is trying to find Summer. I hope Nick tells her he can't think about that right now. He has to find Summer. She would be totally pissed off.

#2887   2014/06/12 05:11PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote 77RestlessFan: Don't look now folks, but Sharon is going to ask Nick to move in with her. This is all while he is worried about Summer and running around looking for her. Sharon has to be in a position to be the center of Nick's attention. Nothing else is acceptable. She can't let him spend all this time on Summer. That is a selfish, insecure b****. She is the same as when she was off her meds. She is still manipulating. All I have to say is if Nick loves her so much she wouldn't have to do all this crap. That is something else she hasn't learned, if you played games and manipulated to get Nick you are going to have to do the same thing to keep him. So much for being the love of his life. Sharon obviously thinks that she needs to have him up under her 24/7 so he won't forget about her because he is trying to find Summer. I hope Nick tells her he can't think about that right now. He has to find Summer. She would be totally pissed off.

Sharon has manipulated and used sex her whole life. Shocking her scrambled brain sure didn't change that.

Boy is she ever DUMB to do all this for a man who constantly cheats on her and treats her like trash.

#2888   2014/06/12 05:18PM
    janetb

Nick will have some excuse for Sharon, he always does. Will he buy her crap or go and look for Summer . That's the big question.

#2889   2014/06/12 05:55PM
    SadieM

Sharon's selective memory did not allow her to forget the sex with Nick.

#2890   2014/06/13 05:56AM
    trinilisa

*Spoiler*
    Well, the freak of nature will be on today's Canadian; I have dinner plans so I won't be subjected to Bubble Brain. Apparently, It asks Nick to move in with her on today's Canadian.

« 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list