List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99720, Replies: 2998
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/09/04 07:00PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    Muffer

Quote gardengal: Two episodes straight of legacy characters and nary a peep of Sharon behind any bushes.

I am glad she was not invited to Kay's funeral. No one wanted her there that is for sure. I love how she is the outcast.

#272   2013/09/04 07:05PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35: To sum it up.. she is disgusting in every way imaginable
    YEP!!!! such a boring waste of airspace and TIME! nothing she has to say is remotely interesting.Just makes a pathetic fool out of herself using that twisted kid of hers to lure in dumb as rocks Nick.

Funny thing is its not working.

I hate how she can turn her crazy on and off.. when she is alone she acts nuttier than Christmas fruit cake.. but when others are around she is fine.

It is really creepy how we watched her do that for years and years, while she was living with Nick. How she used to have to go find herself, when she couldn't control it. Now, that she is older and will not get help for herself, this is becoming even harder to hide and she is out there all over the place just reeking havoc and nobody has a clue what she is up to. It is like when she was screwing Nick in that old nasty cabin in the woods, on the floor and he was married to Phyllis. She got knocked up because she was lazy and determined to take him from Phyllis. But, Nick didn't know that she wasn't just doing him, or that she was stealing and loosing time in the process. She was doing Jack and Billy, almost back to back and they dn't know she was nuts either. Then, when she got knocked up and lied to Jack that it was his baby! None of these men knew how nuts she was, even then. Nick lived with her for ten years and didn't know how nuts she really was. Ironically, Cassie and Noah always suspected. They were with her more, when they weren't being picked up by Miguel or sent off for sleepovers, all of the time. She then deserted them too and that is when they knew or began to suspect her.

Sharon can't hide this creepy side to her personality and she is getting where she can't control it either. Nick knows that she is crazy and so does Jack and Billy but this latest little trick that she is pulling might be the trick that breaks her. She is headed for a psycotic break, there is no doubt, but I don't think that she will find anyone who will want to sympathize with her anymore. She can get help but she keeps refusing it. Everyone is just tired of her laziness!

Great post Charlie! I think most people are seeing her for who she really is now. I don't think she will have anyone on her side when they find out her latest escapade , except maybe Noah. And that's just because he loves his mother. I cannot wait to see her go down for what she has done to Summer , Phyllis , Jack , and Nick. I don't want a Phyllis replacement , but if she could come back for a few days just to take Sharon down , that would make me happy. Sharon needs busted and now. Enough of this demon getting away with everything.

ITA! I am NO Phyllis fan, but what Sharon did with the paternity test was so wrong on so many levels! This putrid, nasty dumb-bell has married Victor and the same night tried to bang old Tuck, ruined NE, sold Abby's horses just to be a nasty witch and show that "she was in charge, got drunk, acted like a fool at a wedding that she was not invited to, abandoned her baby countless times so that she could make "funky time" with the vent-crawling baby-snatcher, lied to everybody about everything, let everyone think that she was dead while she was playing with sheep and shagging the kind vet, then dropped him like a bad habit the minute that Satan Jr. looked at her.....OMG! The list goes on and on! Sharon does not have one redeeming quality left. She is a waste of space and air. She has the personality of a weird animal that has been hit in the head too many times! She is selfish, dishonest, stupid and nasty as hell! She is pure scum and needs to pay for the pain and torture that she has caused so many for her own sick agenda!

You about summed it up! LOL! I am a Phyllis fan though , and I want Sharon to pay for putting Phyllis in a coma and then just leaving her there to die. And I want her to pay for all the pain she has caused everyone in Gc including her little girl ! I wish it was Sharon in the coma instead of Phyllis! Then we wouldn't have to look at her or listen to her ! Although when the doctors did a brain scan on Sharon it would be hard to give a diagnosis on her brain when there is none!

#273   2013/09/04 07:06PM
    pgl35

Quote Muffer:
    Quote Ethelmae02: so grateful Sharon Newman hasnt graced show much lately. What a welcomed relief! the woman use talks to demented ghosts and uses her child in her schemes has taken a much needed vacation! yippie!!!!!

It has been a nice break having no skanky on the show. If only they would kill her off.

I sure have enjoyed the break!

#274   2013/09/04 07:08PM
    Muffer

I wish Abby would get her back for stealing her horses. Sharon has done so many vile things that it is time that old hag paid.

#275   2013/09/04 07:13PM
    Muffer

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    YEP!!!! such a boring waste of airspace and TIME! nothing she has to say is remotely interesting.Just makes a pathetic fool out of herself using that twisted kid of hers to lure in dumb as rocks Nick.

I hate how she can turn her crazy on and off.. when she is alone she acts nuttier than Christmas fruit cake.. but when others are around she is fine.

It is really creepy how we watched her do that for years and years, while she was living with Nick. How she used to have to go find herself, when she couldn't control it. Now, that she is older and will not get help for herself, this is becoming even harder to hide and she is out there all over the place just reeking havoc and nobody has a clue what she is up to. It is like when she was screwing Nick in that old nasty cabin in the woods, on the floor and he was married to Phyllis. She got knocked up because she was lazy and determined to take him from Phyllis. But, Nick didn't know that she wasn't just doing him, or that she was stealing and loosing time in the process. She was doing Jack and Billy, almost back to back and they dn't know she was nuts either. Then, when she got knocked up and lied to Jack that it was his baby! None of these men knew how nuts she was, even then. Nick lived with her for ten years and didn't know how nuts she really was. Ironically, Cassie and Noah always suspected. They were with her more, when they weren't being picked up by Miguel or sent off for sleepovers, all of the time. She then deserted them too and that is when they knew or began to suspect her.

Sharon can't hide this creepy side to her personality and she is getting where she can't control it either. Nick knows that she is crazy and so does Jack and Billy but this latest little trick that she is pulling might be the trick that breaks her. She is headed for a psycotic break, there is no doubt, but I don't think that she will find anyone who will want to sympathize with her anymore. She can get help but she keeps refusing it. Everyone is just tired of her laziness!

Great post Charlie! I think most people are seeing her for who she really is now. I don't think she will have anyone on her side when they find out her latest escapade , except maybe Noah. And that's just because he loves his mother. I cannot wait to see her go down for what she has done to Summer , Phyllis , Jack , and Nick. I don't want a Phyllis replacement , but if she could come back for a few days just to take Sharon down , that would make me happy. Sharon needs busted and now. Enough of this demon getting away with everything.

ITA! I am NO Phyllis fan, but what Sharon did with the paternity test was so wrong on so many levels! This putrid, nasty dumb-bell has married Victor and the same night tried to bang old Tuck, ruined NE, sold Abby's horses just to be a nasty witch and show that "she was in charge, got drunk, acted like a fool at a wedding that she was not invited to, abandoned her baby countless times so that she could make "funky time" with the vent-crawling baby-snatcher, lied to everybody about everything, let everyone think that she was dead while she was playing with sheep and shagging the kind vet, then dropped him like a bad habit the minute that Satan Jr. looked at her.....OMG! The list goes on and on! Sharon does not have one redeeming quality left. She is a waste of space and air. She has the personality of a weird animal that has been hit in the head too many times! She is selfish, dishonest, stupid and nasty as hell! She is pure scum and needs to pay for the pain and torture that she has caused so many for her own sick agenda!

You about summed it up! LOL! I am a Phyllis fan though , and I want Sharon to pay for putting Phyllis in a coma and then just leaving her there to die. And I want her to pay for all the pain she has caused everyone in Gc including her little girl ! I wish it was Sharon in the coma instead of Phyllis! Then we wouldn't have to look at her or listen to her ! Although when the doctors did a brain scan on Sharon it would be hard to give a diagnosis on her brain when there is none!

Me too. I want her to pay for leaving Phyllis to die.. and grabbing at her. It is Sharon's fault and I am sick of her getting a free pass every single time.,

#276   2013/09/04 07:13PM
    pgl35

Quote Muffer: I wish Abby would get her back for stealing her horses. Sharon has done so many vile things that it is time that old hag paid.

And she did that just for meanness! Oh yes, Sharon is soooo kind hearted. Someone who messed with my animals would pay.

#277   2013/09/04 07:18PM
    Chuckyducky

I bet one of those back-to-front shirts with really long sleeves, would look good on Sharon.

Better yet, it might be a good idea if Nick booked her a rubber-walled room, with all expenses paid. She might get a great view out of it.

#278   2013/09/04 07:22PM
    pgl35

Quote Muffer:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Me too. I want her to pay for leaving Phyllis to die.. and grabbing at her. It is Sharon's fault and I am sick of her getting a free pass every single time.,

It is Sharon's fault Phyllis is in a coma. If Sharon hadn't been blocking her way and grabbing at her , Phyllis would have never fallen. Phyllis tried to leave the grave-site before Sharon seen her, and Sharon seen Phyllis and stalked her to the gala and then made Phyllis fall down the stairs and left her to die. She is only worried about Phyllis waking up because Phyllis will expose her. She is not sorry Phyllis is in the coma , and does not feel one ounce of regret that she almost caused someones death. She is just worried about herself. Any decent person would not act that way. Sharon is the scum of the earth and I hope when her secret comes out everyone in GC shuns her. And then I hope Phyllis comes back and kicks her azz for almost killing her.

#279   2013/09/04 07:23PM
    pgl35

Quote Chuckyducky: I bet one of those back-to-front shirts with really long sleeves, would look good on Sharon.

Better yet, it might be a good idea if Nick booked her a rubber-walled room, with all expenses paid. She might get a great view out of it.

I like your thinking!

#280   2013/09/04 07:24PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Chuckyducky: I bet one of those back-to-front shirts with really long sleeves, would look good on Sharon.

That would be a great fit for Sharon. She should be in a rubber room eating jello with her hands. There she could chat all day and night with her ghost bff! They could braid each others hair and talk crazy all day and night long. Then maybe poor little Faith would have a chance!

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list