List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 06:08AM, Views: 122372, Replies: 3298
    « 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 » »| page:
    #2721   2014/05/16 02:22AM
    Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)
    Hoya

Quote SadieM: I had to laugh at hypocrite Sharon flipping her hair and tilting her head and wringing her hands over how Poor Faith was scared about Mommy going to the hospital. Of course Sharon with the convenient memory loss forgets how she herself chose the ECT because if she told the truth she'd "lose Nick." She said this to her psychiatrist. Sharon was the one who "scared" Faith. And there was Sharon forgetting how she manipulated Faith into "hating" Avery and smirking when the tot was rude to Avery in public. Sharon is just gross.

I can't even watch Sharon. I hate how they write this character. They write her like she is a needy stay at home mom waiting for her man to come home. So 50's. They need to update this character. Bring Sharon into the next century. She is so weak and pathetic and needy. I hate watching women portrayed the way they portray Sharon.

#2722   2014/05/16 02:28AM
    Hoya

Quote heysista:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote heysista: eyes feel wonderful today no tramp woman

Lmao!

i missed today's epi can you / anyone fill me in

Nothing happened.. as usual.

#2723   2014/05/16 05:57AM
    Irish24

I am a huge fan of Sharon's .. Her story lines need to be turned around. Hoping that she can't remember she switched Summer's test because she dreamed she wanted her not to be Nick's daughter. And when "Phyllis" wakes up their confrontation proves the incident to be a terrible, terrible accident. Phyllis overhearing what Sharon believes she did can turnout to be just that -- Sharon THINKiNG she switched the paternity test.

#2724   2014/05/16 06:13AM
    Irish24

Sharon needs a turnaround .. It's time! Victor hired Mariah BEFORE he knew of her "secret". Mariah's stalking uncovered that Sharon was upset by something. It's time to put Nick & Sharon back together & fans start loving her again.

#2725   2014/05/16 06:29AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Irish24: Sharon needs a turnaround .. It's time! Victor hired Mariah BEFORE he knew of her "secret". Mariah's stalking uncovered that Sharon was upset by something. It's time to put Nick & Sharon back together & fans start loving her again.

Wrong thread. This is for the many, many people who loath her.

Cheers.

#2726   2014/05/16 11:04AM
    Honey Bees

Sharon was disgusting carrying on about HERSELF while poor Chelsea was dealing with so much pain over Adam's death. Chelsea is facing raising Connor without his father and jack misses his friend and all this selfish brainless woman wanted to talk about was HERSELF and what Victor did to HER! Sharon is despicable and a pitiful excuse for a woman!

#2727   2014/05/16 06:05PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Honey Bees: Sharon was disgusting carrying on about HERSELF while poor Chelsea was dealing with so much pain over Adam's death. Chelsea is facing raising Connor without his father and jack misses his friend and all this selfish brainless woman wanted to talk about was HERSELF and what Victor did to HER! Sharon is despicable and a pitiful excuse for a woman!

I noticed that too. ICAM. But that is vintage Sharon always the self centered b****

#2728   2014/05/20 05:49AM
    trinilisa

Well, no Shimbo on today's US so us anti-dumby fans don't need the barf bag.
    I see that Mariah has Scrambled Brains paeged; playing on her sympathy as I don't think she feels an ounce of remorse for what she has done. But Wackadoo knows she's not Cassie, but she insists on going to play "let's get to know you". I can't believe she actually wants to hang out with Mariah! For once Nick was right; don't engage her, but Shimbo didn't listen. So Mariah played her like a drum; all her cash was gone, so she got some good ole' Newman money that Cassie's mommy made by marrying father and sons and "working" for it, if you know what I mean. Oh well; she wouldn't listen, and hey, if they are going to make her skate with her so-called "illness" for what she's done, I say go Mariah; this is what she gets for not telling the truth and instead having her brains zapped in order to keep a man...

#2729   2014/05/20 06:26AM
    calliope

Where is Faith?

#2730   2014/05/20 06:40AM
    janetb

Quote calliope: Where is Faith?

We haven't seen Faith since Nick and Sharon told her and Noah that they were back together. She must be with her nanny or on one of her continuous sleepovers.

Sharon will be seen by some as forgiving, kind and compassionate for wanting to help Mariah. She may know it's not Cassie but is desperate for a connection to her. She asked Mariah about her family, wondering if she was related to Cassie through her father. Sharon will get caught up in Mariah's drama because she wants to see her as Cassie might be if she'd lived. Mariah isn't a good person and isn't really sorry for what she did. It's stupid enough that she looks like Cassie, is connected to Ian and is Tyler's stalker ex. I hope they don't make her connected to Cassie as well.

« 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list