List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99458, Replies: 2998
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2013/09/04 01:18PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    alanadz

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

I try to scrole past the SN worshipers, and stay away from the threads worshiping the characters I loathe because I don't want to seem like I'm trying to start anything, besides, why would I go into a thread where people are in love with the characters? There would be nothing in there for me except for the agrivation that people are so in love with a character I hate. Oh well; to each his/her own...
    Ya I don't get it either. I stay away from the sharon and lane love threads because I don't like either of them.

Assuming that some lowly intern follows the boards and other social media, Sharon Newman isn't as loved as she once was. Nor is the character reviled by just Phyllis

fans anymore. So its a win win to enter hate threads on theory it creates a buzz, and that this character is vital to the show. In actuality Sharon the fictional character is worn out.

It's true. Sharon very skillfully being neutralized at Y&R. She hasn't been on for days, but so what? She is no longer a major factor in any SL except Summer's paternity. Once the reveal is made, then what?

#262   2013/09/04 01:33PM
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon sucks as a mother, a friend, a wife and a human being! She is a nasty pig that serves no meaningful purpose. She uses her head only for decoration for her shoulders!

#263   2013/09/04 04:21PM
    lilie

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

I try to scrole past the SN worshipers, and stay away from the threads worshiping the characters I loathe because I don't want to seem like I'm trying to start anything, besides, why would I go into a thread where people are in love with the characters? There would be nothing in there for me except for the agrivation that people are so in love with a character I hate. Oh well; to each his/her own...

Ya I don't get it either. I stay away from the sharon and lane love threads because I don't like either of them.
    I have no interest one bit to post in a thread where it clearly is not what I care to post in. Yet some just cant refuse to read here or make a post here and call it "respect". Respect is staying out of threads that do not promote your fave.

well, perhaps you'right, let's agree to disagree and keep the peace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 04:24PM
    #264   2013/09/04 05:06PM
    Charlie Big

Quote canada gal: As long as it is about Sharon, I can post if I want. Will not let anyone bully me out.

To the contrary! With all due respect, I think that is exactly what you are doing here. In every negative thread about Sharon, it seems that there is always this bully bunch who come into those threads and try to bully posters to stop posting negatively about the character. I also think that you invite admin to come in and help you bully posters to see it your way. Sorry, but I don't agree with that kind of behavior. This is a thread full posters that don't like this character and the posters here have every right to talk about that without bully' coming in and trying to stop them. Bullying fans and posters should be a huge violation on this board, not vulgarity. That is just petty stuff. There has been vulgarity on this board over Phyllis for years but I don't see anyone being bullied out for that, never have. They called her little miss dumpster sex, philthy, and so much more and they stayed with no bans. This time, there is no Phyllis and Sharon is taking her lumps and now the bullys show up to try and stop it? On what planet?

I am not here to defy admin at all. I respect thier rules but they shouldn't apply to one set of fans and not the others. I also don't think that they should promote or reward this kind of thread bullying either.

#265   2013/09/04 05:38PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote canada gal: As long as it is about Sharon, I can post if I want. Will not let anyone bully me out.

To the contrary! With all due respect, I think that is exactly what you are doing here. In every negative thread about Sharon, it seems that there is always this bully bunch who come into those threads and try to bully posters to stop posting negatively about the character. I also think that you invite admin to come in and help you bully posters to see it your way. Sorry, but I don't agree with that kind of behavior. This is a thread full posters that don't like this character and the posters here have every right to talk about that without bully' coming in and trying to stop them. Bullying fans and posters should be a huge violation on this board, not vulgarity. That is just petty stuff. There has been vulgarity on this board over Phyllis for years but I don't see anyone being bullied out for that, never have. They called her little miss dumpster sex, philthy, and so much more and they stayed with no bans. This time, there is no Phyllis and Sharon is taking her lumps and now the bullys show up to try and stop it? On what planet?

I am not here to defy admin at all. I respect thier rules but they shouldn't apply to one set of fans and not the others. I also don't think that they should promote or reward this kind of thread bullying either.

ICAM! I am so glad that I am not the only one that sees this! You said it beautifully! I was bullied because I have expressed my disgust for this CHARACTER! I never say nasty things about SC because I have no problem with her....but I HATE Sharon, Sherry Newman, Abbott, Newman, Newman almost McCall and trying to become Newman again! I find Sharon appalling and I have the right to say so. Sharon is and will always be a total pig!

#266   2013/09/04 05:40PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote pgl35: To sum it up.. she is disgusting in every way imaginable
    YEP!!!! such a boring waste of airspace and TIME! nothing she has to say is remotely interesting.Just makes a pathetic fool out of herself using that twisted kid of hers to lure in dumb as rocks Nick.

Funny thing is its not working.

I hate how she can turn her crazy on and off.. when she is alone she acts nuttier than Christmas fruit cake.. but when others are around she is fine.

It is really creepy how we watched her do that for years and years, while she was living with Nick. How she used to have to go find herself, when she couldn't control it. Now, that she is older and will not get help for herself, this is becoming even harder to hide and she is out there all over the place just reeking havoc and nobody has a clue what she is up to. It is like when she was screwing Nick in that old nasty cabin in the woods, on the floor and he was married to Phyllis. She got knocked up because she was lazy and determined to take him from Phyllis. But, Nick didn't know that she wasn't just doing him, or that she was stealing and loosing time in the process. She was doing Jack and Billy, almost back to back and they dn't know she was nuts either. Then, when she got knocked up and lied to Jack that it was his baby! None of these men knew how nuts she was, even then. Nick lived with her for ten years and didn't know how nuts she really was. Ironically, Cassie and Noah always suspected. They were with her more, when they weren't being picked up by Miguel or sent off for sleepovers, all of the time. She then deserted them too and that is when they knew or began to suspect her.

Sharon can't hide this creepy side to her personality and she is getting where she can't control it either. Nick knows that she is crazy and so does Jack and Billy but this latest little trick that she is pulling might be the trick that breaks her. She is headed for a psycotic break, there is no doubt, but I don't think that she will find anyone who will want to sympathize with her anymore. She can get help but she keeps refusing it. Everyone is just tired of her laziness!

#267   2013/09/04 06:24PM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon sucks as a mother, a friend, a wife and a human being! She is a nasty pig that serves no meaningful purpose. She uses her head only for decoration for her shoulders!

LOL , so true PE!

#268   2013/09/04 06:31PM
    pgl35

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    YEP!!!! such a boring waste of airspace and TIME! nothing she has to say is remotely interesting.Just makes a pathetic fool out of herself using that twisted kid of hers to lure in dumb as rocks Nick.

I hate how she can turn her crazy on and off.. when she is alone she acts nuttier than Christmas fruit cake.. but when others are around she is fine.

It is really creepy how we watched her do that for years and years, while she was living with Nick. How she used to have to go find herself, when she couldn't control it. Now, that she is older and will not get help for herself, this is becoming even harder to hide and she is out there all over the place just reeking havoc and nobody has a clue what she is up to. It is like when she was screwing Nick in that old nasty cabin in the woods, on the floor and he was married to Phyllis. She got knocked up because she was lazy and determined to take him from Phyllis. But, Nick didn't know that she wasn't just doing him, or that she was stealing and loosing time in the process. She was doing Jack and Billy, almost back to back and they dn't know she was nuts either. Then, when she got knocked up and lied to Jack that it was his baby! None of these men knew how nuts she was, even then. Nick lived with her for ten years and didn't know how nuts she really was. Ironically, Cassie and Noah always suspected. They were with her more, when they weren't being picked up by Miguel or sent off for sleepovers, all of the time. She then deserted them too and that is when they knew or began to suspect her.

Sharon can't hide this creepy side to her personality and she is getting where she can't control it either. Nick knows that she is crazy and so does Jack and Billy but this latest little trick that she is pulling might be the trick that breaks her. She is headed for a psycotic break, there is no doubt, but I don't think that she will find anyone who will want to sympathize with her anymore. She can get help but she keeps refusing it. Everyone is just tired of her laziness!

Great post Charlie! I think most people are seeing her for who she really is now. I don't think she will have anyone on her side when they find out her latest escapade , except maybe Noah. And that's just because he loves his mother. I cannot wait to see her go down for what she has done to Summer , Phyllis , Jack , and Nick. I don't want a Phyllis replacement , but if she could come back for a few days just to take Sharon down , that would make me happy. Sharon needs busted and now. Enough of this demon getting away with everything.

#269   2013/09/04 06:46PM
    Muffer

Quote Ethelmae02: so grateful Sharon Newman hasnt graced show much lately. What a welcomed relief! the woman use talks to demented ghosts and uses her child in her schemes has taken a much needed vacation! yippie!!!!!

It has been a nice break having no skanky on the show. If only they would kill her off.

#270   2013/09/04 06:55PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Great post Charlie! I think most people are seeing her for who she really is now. I don't think she will have anyone on her side when they find out her latest escapade , except maybe Noah. And that's just because he loves his mother. I cannot wait to see her go down for what she has done to Summer , Phyllis , Jack , and Nick. I don't want a Phyllis replacement , but if she could come back for a few days just to take Sharon down , that would make me happy. Sharon needs busted and now. Enough of this demon getting away with everything.

ITA! I am NO Phyllis fan, but what Sharon did with the paternity test was so wrong on so many levels! This putrid, nasty dumb-bell has married Victor and the same night tried to bang old Tuck, ruined NE, sold Abby's horses just to be a nasty witch and show that "she was in charge, got drunk, acted like a fool at a wedding that she was not invited to, abandoned her baby countless times so that she could make "funky time" with the vent-crawling baby-snatcher, lied to everybody about everything, let everyone think that she was dead while she was playing with sheep and shagging the kind vet, then dropped him like a bad habit the minute that Satan Jr. looked at her.....OMG! The list goes on and on! Sharon does not have one redeeming quality left. She is a waste of space and air. She has the personality of a weird animal that has been hit in the head too many times! She is selfish, dishonest, stupid and nasty as hell! She is pure scum and needs to pay for the pain and torture that she has caused so many for her own sick agenda!

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list