List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 04:02AM, Views: 134070, Replies: 3438
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2013/09/04 07:17AM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    Muffer

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

I try to scrole past the SN worshipers, and stay away from the threads worshiping the characters I loathe because I don't want to seem like I'm trying to start anything, besides, why would I go into a thread where people are in love with the characters? There would be nothing in there for me except for the agrivation that people are so in love with a character I hate. Oh well; to each his/her own...

Ya I don't get it either. I stay away from the sharon and lane love threads because I don't like either of them.

#252   2013/09/04 08:25AM
    gardengal

Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

I try to scrole past the SN worshipers, and stay away from the threads worshiping the characters I loathe because I don't want to seem like I'm trying to start anything, besides, why would I go into a thread where people are in love with the characters? There would be nothing in there for me except for the agrivation that people are so in love with a character I hate. Oh well; to each his/her own...

Ya I don't get it either. I stay away from the sharon and lane love threads because I don't like either of them.

Assuming that some lowly intern follows the boards and other social media, Sharon Newman isn't as loved as she once was. Nor is the character reviled by just Phyllis fans anymore. So its a win win to enter hate threads on theory it creates a buzz, and that this character is vital to the show. In actuality Sharon the fictional character is worn out.

#253   2013/09/04 08:48AM
    Gideon58

I've been looking for this thread forever...I can't stand Sharon...the way she manipulates Nick with her children and the way she always seems to get away with doing these horrible horrible things. She burned down Victor's ranch and totally got away with it thanks to Adam. I also hate the way all the men in her life seem to be obsessed with rescuing her, like she's some poor delicate flower who has no ability to take care of herself.

#254   2013/09/04 09:14AM
    Charlie Big

I think that this character has pretty much worn out her usefullness on the show. Oh, sure, they could change her into some mythical fantasy, but she was never was that anyway and it wouldn't make sense to change her in mid stream, that would really make her look even more crazy and turn off even more fans, more than they are now. The character is in a current rinse and repeat cycle and that tells me that evetually that same old rinse and repeat will just dry out. It is on its way there now. The character is mentally ill and that is no excuse anymore for the character. We read everyday about mentally ill people doing horrible things but they all go to jail for thier crimes. Even in a soap opera, it has to happen. In this case, it definately should happen and I believe that this character has just worn out the excuses that were alway made for her, it weakened her constantly. I don't see what she has overcome because as far as I have seen, watching this show since day one, she hasn't overcome anything. She waddles in it, instead. She don't need fixing, she needs to be gone someplace for a lifetime of help. It works for Laura on GH and it could work for this character, as well.

#255   2013/09/04 09:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gideon58: I've been looking for this thread forever...I can't stand Sharon...the way she manipulates Nick with her children and the way she always seems to get away with doing these horrible horrible things. She burned down Victor's ranch and totally got away with it thanks to Adam. I also hate the way all the men in her life seem to be obsessed with rescuing her, like she's some poor delicate flower who has no ability to take care of herself.

While I think she's no delicate flower, I do think that men see her as a sad case who can't make any decisions and "rescue" her because she can't take care of herself. It is not romantic at all. I mean, it's one thing to be vulnerable, it's yet another to be completely and pathetically dependent on men. She is totally dependent on men. I mean, even SN (THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER) said this when she was talking to Adam at his house when she had the very-quickly-passing revelation hat she really hasn't done anything on her own merrit (she figured that out...the "BPD" super powers at work), and that's always been him or Jack or Nick or Victor. And she wanted to be known for something done on her own merrit (well, I think besides trolling in bars for strangers to bang) and wanted to move out of The Grim Reeper's house...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 09:33AM
    #256   2013/09/04 12:48PM
    Ethelmae02

so grateful Sharon Newman hasnt graced show much lately. What a welcomed relief! the woman use talks to demented ghosts and uses her child in her schemes has taken a much needed vacation! yippie!!!!!

#257   2013/09/04 12:50PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Muffer:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

I have no interest one bit to post in a thread where it clearly is not what I care to post in. Yet some just cant refuse to read here or make a post here and call it "respect". Respect is staying out of threads that do not promote your fave.

#258   2013/09/04 12:53PM
    gardengal

Two episodes straight of legacy characters and nary a peep of Sharon behind any bushes.

#259   2013/09/04 12:56PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote ATA3: Well sign me up! I've ALWAYS hated Sharon, it didn't matter who wrote for her. I don't think the writers have changed her character that much b/c everything she has done and is doing does not shock me. What would shock me is if she ever developed some sort of rational thinking brain and if she were to put her kids FIRST before her own selfish reasons. She makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see her on screen. I just want to throw something at the TV!
    I really, really LOVE this post. She certainly is vomit inducing indeed.

#260   2013/09/04 01:17PM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: Two episodes straight of legacy characters and nary a peep of Sharon behind any bushes.

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list