List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 09:57AM, Views: 135195, Replies: 3452
    « 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 » »| page:
    #2521   2014/04/09 08:54AM
    Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)
    calliope

I don't like Sharon, I have never liked Sharon. Now she is just starting to bore me to death! No change in this feeble character ever. She showed a spark of change with Adam but is now just the old Sharon again. Zzzzzz

#2522   2014/04/09 04:20PM
    janetb

No Sharon or Nick on todays' Canadian, so enjoy tomorrow's U.S. They weren't in the previews either.

#2523   2014/04/09 06:58PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope: I don't like Sharon, I have never liked Sharon. Now she is just starting to bore me to death! No change in this feeble character ever. She showed a spark of change with Adam but is now just the old Sharon again. Zzzzzz

She is boring me to tears as well. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Her sleeping with Newmans and acting like a dumb moron was old 20 years ago. For real.

#2524   2014/04/09 08:55PM
    janetb

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope: I don't like Sharon, I have never liked Sharon. Now she is just starting to bore me to death! No change in this feeble character ever. She showed a spark of change with Adam but is now just the old Sharon again. Zzzzzz

Her sleeping with Newmans and acting like a dumb moron was old 20 years ago. For real.

It doesn't look like the writers have any interest in changing Sharon. She's always been a self centered tramp, they just gave her BPD so she can get away with anything.

#2525   2014/04/10 08:29AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote janetb:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

It doesn't look like the writers have any interest in changing Sharon. She's always been a self centered tramp, they just gave her BPD so she can get away with anything.

Everyone always excused her anyway because she is so stupid. Now she is just "sick" and stupid. SSDD.

#2526   2014/04/11 10:51AM
    Sunnyflower

I hope all my Merican friends enjoy their Sharon free day!!

#2527   2014/04/11 12:50PM
    janetb

I expected to see Nick complaining to Jack and Neil that his beautiful, wonderful Sharon wasn't included as a model for the fashion show . She's so kind and compassionate and everyone needs her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/11 12:51PM
    #2528   2014/04/12 01:20PM
    holdingon99

I am not sure how much more nasty the Sharon and Nick story is going to get but it is starting to have a kind of puke effect. It is just so nasty to to see Nick dragging this woman in front of his family and calling her his family. That is just stomach turning stuff. This woman has done his father and his brother and now they have Chelsea going to invite her to the services for Adam, as we see Nick doing her and dragging her out of that old dingy shack in the backyard out into the light of his family in public? Geez! How much more nasty can he be? In front of his mother, that he claims to love so much, he drags out this woman and expects her to just accept this? This is the woman who left him and Faith to go find herself in New Orleans with Adam! The show may want us to forget this, while they gave her shock therapy, but that won't work. We remember. I just don't get it but it sure isn't what I would expect, even for this soap. Sharon and Nick have a nasty, smelly relationship that is full of lies and deceit and downright trashy, eeewww! They have moved beyond toxic now, they make you feel like you need a bath after you see them together. eeewwww!

#2529   2014/04/12 04:21PM
    mswadel

best post I read all day! they are nasty and toxic all at the same time

#2530   2014/04/12 05:09PM
    janetb

***SPOILER ALERT***On Friday's Canadian, Sharon ,Nick and Noah were at their nauseating best. She tells Noah that she's fine and this time nothing will stand in the way of her and Nick being together. He and Nick are so clueless , she's lied and played them for fools for months, and knew exactly what she did to Summer . They weren't bothered that she lied so easily about choosing to go off her meds and not seeing her doctor. It's always poor Sharon, she's sick and can't be blamed. Sharon will never get better because no one expects anything from her. BPD is the gift that keeps on giving and she can do whatever she wants.

« 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list