List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99257, Replies: 2998
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2013/09/03 11:19AM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    lilpiggy

Quote Muffer: I have never liked Sharon and never will. She is a nasty creature.

She is indeed a nasty creature. Has been all along...

#242   2013/09/03 11:21AM
    lilpiggy

She is a complete loser at being a parent. That is what makes her vile.......

#243   2013/09/03 12:26PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Muffer: I have never liked Sharon and never will. She is a nasty creature.

She is indeed a nasty creature. Has been all along...

All nasty Sharon does is plan her next roll in the hay. If it can't be with the Newman of the day.....then any stranger will do!

#244   2013/09/03 12:32PM
    Charlie Big

The woman is a child abuser! She needs to go. I think that the character has just worn out her welcome. She sticks out like the elephant in the room in every storyline she is in. She doesn't fit anywhere that doesn't cause someone to loose and that is because she is the cronic victim who is so needy that she brings everyone down with her. It would just bve a very good idea to send her of to a mental hospital. The perfect ending for the character. It worked very well for Laura on GH.

#245   2013/09/03 12:44PM
    Muffer

Sharon is abusive and a horrible mom.

#246   2013/09/03 04:48PM
    Gemini50

She has been a skank for 20 years. She is worse than ever.
    She has a flawed character, devious, man steeling pathetic,
    lying, self-centred, poor mother, narcacisstic, sleeping with her child's kidnapper, her brother in law, her fathr in laww. Why should anyone call her anything but scum.
    She is a ho plain and simply. Crocadile tears don't do anything for me. She is just a creepoid from outer space.

#247   2013/09/03 05:09PM
    angelwings249

I have not liked the character of Sharon Newman ever since she kissed her F-I-L then abandoned her kids so she could go 'find herself'. I guess she never found herself seeing as she is still the same old Sharon

#248   2013/09/03 08:07PM
    lilie

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

#249   2013/09/04 02:29AM
    Muffer

Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

I mean no disrespect here to any posters but the thread does not sanction "a no bash thread, no fans allowed"

I believe that's one of the regulation on this MB, and we're not attacking any posters.

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

#250   2013/09/04 05:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote Muffer:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Sure you mean to disrespect posters here.. That is why you are in this thread. Own it.

I try to scrole past the SN worshipers, and stay away from the threads worshiping the characters I loathe because I don't want to seem like I'm trying to start anything, besides, why would I go into a thread where people are in love with the characters? There would be nothing in there for me except for the agrivation that people are so in love with a character I hate. Oh well; to each his/her own...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 05:43AM
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list