List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99689, Replies: 2998
    « 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 » »| page:
    #2441   2014/03/27 06:42AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Sunnyflower

Quote trinilisa: Well, no Sharon on yesterday's Canadian so you guys can breathe a sigh of relief!

That is always a great day!!!

#2442   2014/03/27 06:51AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sunnyflower: What does an ostrich and Sharon Newman have in common?

Their brains are the same size as their eyeballs!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/03 12:45PM
    #2443   2014/04/03 01:13PM
    trinilisa

Well, I see that Sharon "does not remember" what she did as far as the paternity goes, but she sure "remembers" Nick telling her he loves her and yada yada yada. How convenient for her that she "doesn't remember" why she had her brain shrunk down to the size of a penny!

#2444   2014/04/03 01:19PM
    laurie6

Quote trinilisa: Well, I see that Sharon "does not remember" what she did as far as the paternity goes, but she sure "remembers" Nick telling her he loves her and yada yada yada. How convenient for her that she "doesn't remember" why she had her brain shrunk down to the size of a penny!

Of course she remembers what Nick said, All her scheming finally paid off. I can't wait until it all blows up in her face, I hope it sends her on a downward spiral and she ends up in the nut house for life.

#2445   2014/04/03 01:46PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote laurie6:
    Quote trinilisa: Well, I see that Sharon "does not remember" what she did as far as the paternity goes, but she sure "remembers" Nick telling her he loves her and yada yada yada. How convenient for her that she "doesn't remember" why she had her brain shrunk down to the size of a penny!

Of course she remembers what Nick said, All her scheming finally paid off. I can't wait until it all blows up in her face, I hope it sends her on a downward spiral and she ends up in the nut house for life.

Me too. Hopefully all this nonsense is the buildup to her swan song. Her character has run its course. NEXT!

#2446   2014/04/03 01:47PM
    trinilisa

Quote laurie6:

Oh I am so with you! But I can only dream, though, because it looks like Nick's former living stepmother is getting what she wants...mission accomplished time for Nick's ex-sister-in-law as she has finally snagged Nick.
    It was good to see her get a little bit of payback with faux Cassie. Now, it looks like even Victor will be kissing her behind...'

#2447   2014/04/03 02:27PM
    Crumbly

Quote laurie6:

I think she remembers too. She is just playing that idiot Nick. She knows he is a moron. Sharon is such a disgusting character.

#2448   2014/04/03 02:30PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Crumbly:
    Quote laurie6:

I think she remembers too. She is just playing that idiot Nick. She knows he is a moron. Sharon is such a disgusting character.

She's filth. Dollar store trash. Even her own mother can't stand her.

#2449   2014/04/03 02:35PM
    calliope

Oh no, you must be mistaken. What I am reading in other threads is Sharon did Summer and Nick a HUGE favor by steering her to her real father. They should be forever grateful for her manipulations. And Sharon had nothing to do with Phyllis falling. It is Phyllis fault for holding a cell phone, evidently Sharon's body experiences some type of magnetic pull when someone holds a phone in front of her. It made her race across town, running red lights, race up the stairs to grab at yet another cell phone. Phyllis should never had pulled that phone out. It's all her fault.

#2450   2014/04/03 02:39PM
    laurie6

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote laurie6:

Me too. Hopefully all this nonsense is the buildup to her swan song. Her character has run its course. NEXT!

There really isn't anything left for her.

« 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list