List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 04:13AM, Views: 122339, Replies: 3293
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2013/09/03 07:25AM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

forum.admin@soaps.com

#232   2013/09/03 07:29AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

They're probably able to post because it's not sanctioned as a bash thread.

#233   2013/09/03 07:29AM
    sharonhate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal: So it seems we are faced with the challenge of discussing Sharon Newman with out being vulgar. Hmm...that is quite a task given the topic of our thread.

I jest soap administrators! .

Yes it is very difficult, seeing that Sharon herself is as vulgar and nasty as they come!

Seriously Pretty Emerald, please don't cause yourself anymore grief and stop watching. I can teach you how to use the FF button, since I use it a lot for the con.

Nice to see you in the I hate Sharon thread.. I guess it means us haters can come crash your love thread:)

#234   2013/09/03 07:31AM
    sharonhate

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal: So it seems we are faced with the challenge of discussing Sharon Newman with out being vulgar. Hmm...that is quite a task given the topic of our thread.

Yes it is very difficult, seeing that Sharon herself is as vulgar and nasty as they come!

Seriously Pretty Emerald, please don't cause yourself anymore grief and stop watching. I can teach you how to use the FF button, since I use it a lot for the con.

Wow, The old saying "When pigs fly" applies today..One of SN's biggest fans posts on a "I hate Sharon " page there is something to be said for where her charachter is going.

Actually its policing to catch someone on something (usually the SN-SC bait and switch) so as to tattle. Over at the old Sony board, every infraction I ever got was from the "I hate Sharon Newman" thread. Trust me all the posters on the thread hated Sharon Collins-once an Abbot and four times a Newman, and they never would turn anyone in for bashing the insipid fictional character. No, it was her lovers. I don't get the sensitivity about a fictional character, but whatever. Everyone is free to hate and bash my favorites.

BTW Sharon Collins-once an Abbot and four times a Newman is indeed vulgar in her Newman addiction. Not to forget she is a lousy mother.

yeppers this is the truth

#235   2013/09/03 07:32AM
    sharonhate

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Wow, The old saying "When pigs fly" applies today..One of SN's biggest fans posts on a "I hate Sharon " page there is something to be said for where her charachter is going.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about Sharon, she's a tough cookie She's going to come out of this mess smelling like fresh rose TEAM SHARON! TEAM SHADAM!

WOW! Yet another obviously former Sharon fan posting in a Sharon hate thread. Shocking to say the least. Lmao. (Otherwise, why would they post here?) You all need to have more faith in your girl. Ha.

If anyone feels like tattling this is a bannable offence. I know LOL..

#236   2013/09/03 07:34AM
    sharonhate

Quote Ethelmae02:

I can send you the email.. because it is against the rules and it is obviously baiting.. but I bet you would get banned if you went into the I love Sharon thread. Very rude.

#237   2013/09/03 07:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: Had to bring this back in dishonour of the sick (and I don't mean that sympathetically), manipulative witch of a mother; you know, the one who isn't in a coma in Georgia (and used as a deflection), rather, the one who is currently on the show, talking to ghosts, and using her child and messing with her head, all to get under a New-man...

I especially love the dishonor line. Sharon Newman (don't want to confuse anyone ) is a vile woman. The shar-ho thing isn't the worst thing that she does. Its her mothering skills. Too bad she doesn't go off on one of her soul searching missions (can't find what never existed), and spare Faith any more of her wackadoodling manipulation.

I know right? The best thing that SN (making sure I'm specific that I'm bashing the FICTIONAL CHARACTER) can do to protect Faith's best interest is to take another trip to "find herself" (and maybe another man like Cameron minus the beating she got), or maybe she could pretend to be dead again. Either way, it might give Faith some time to get the crap that she's filled her head with removed...one minute she wants them to be a family, the next she's trying to deter Faith because Nick asked her to...well, because he told her to, and also so that she can throw Faith under the bus by pretending that she hasn't filled her head with the fairytail that Shick was such a great marriage. That child could land up seriously messed up because of her manipulative witch of a mother.

#238   2013/09/03 08:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: Had to bring this back in dishonour of the sick (and I don't mean that sympathetically), manipulative witch of a mother; you know, the one who isn't in a coma in Georgia (and used as a deflection), rather, the one who is currently on the show, talking to ghosts, and using her child and messing with her head, all to get under a New-man...

I especially love the dishonor line. Sharon Newman (don't want to confuse anyone ) is a vile woman. The shar-ho thing isn't the worst thing that she does. Its her mothering skills. Too bad she doesn't go off on one of her soul searching missions (can't find what never existed), and spare Faith any more of her wackadoodling manipulation.

Btw, I am glad you enjoyed the dishonour bit...lol

#239   2013/09/03 09:52AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote sharonhate:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Nice to see you in the I hate Sharon thread.. I guess it means us haters can come crash your love thread:)

I love your screen name!!!! LOL! I would like to purchase a VIP membership for this club! Sharon is such a nasty and disgusting piece of trash. She is about as interesting as watching paint dry. No, I take that back....watching paint dry is more exciting than stupid Sharon!

#240   2013/09/03 10:49AM
    Muffer

I have never liked Sharon and never will. She is a nasty creature.

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list