List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 09:57AM, Views: 135224, Replies: 3452
    « 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 » »| page:
    #2341   2014/03/08 03:15AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Sinny

Quote calliope: They are both so dull. They are perfect sounding boards for each other's insecurities. Nick is so obviously just tapping into an available woman. Someone on here called them the default couple. So true.

Sharon was an obvious booty call.. and the boy needs some it has been a while and we know that he always uses sharon in between women because she wants any newman so bad she lets them all abuse and use her.. Nick is going to dump her as quick as he finds out what she did.

#2342   2014/03/08 04:29AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lvsdasnow: In an interview, JC says Sharon is wicked. lol

That's great! She is wicked! I love it!

#2343   2014/03/08 08:09AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:

Wickedly stupid, wickedly crazy, wickedly skanky and just plain wicked.

Ole girl's time is just about up.

#2344   2014/03/08 10:03AM
    Honey Bees

Sharon sounded so stupid and fake talking to Chelsea. Why can't the tramp just leave Chelsea alone. Sharon has always been nasty, rude and condescending towards Chelsea. She had the nerve to make fun of Chelsea when Chelsea was getting her GED and working hard to improve her life. She actually showed up in Kansas and threw herself at Adam and begged him to just ditch Chelsea and to leave with her. Then she kept running to Adam for "help" and couldn't wait for him to find out that Chelsea was with Dylan so that he would give her a roll in the hay(even though he was only taking out his pain and anger over the loss of Chelsea while doing her). Sharon has no right to even go near Chelsea. Why on earth is she always forcing her fake concern on everybody and sticking her nose and "bottom" in everybody's faces? She is a cretin and needs mind her own business and spend some quality time with her daughter....the one that is actually alive and present! Faith is already showing signs of becoming a manipulative nutter just like her mom.

#2345   2014/03/08 10:05AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:

she is wicked and evil

#2346   2014/03/08 10:09AM
    hopey pix

Nick is so darn shiftless!!AND I hate the beard!!Get a job and shave Nick!PLEASE!!!!Sharon,I give up!Do I have to call Sam for you?I don't like you with Nick at all anymore!!The writers can't write for you!!I'll call Sam for you,okay?!!

#2347   2014/03/08 10:14AM
    Sinny

Quote hopey pix: Nick is so darn shiftless!!AND I hate the beard!!Get a job and shave Nick!PLEASE!!!!Sharon,I give up!Do I have to call Sam for you?I don't like you with Nick at all anymore!!The writers can't write for you!!I'll call Sam for you,okay?!!

Sam is too nice for her... I liked him on Dexter tho

#2348   2014/03/08 12:51PM
    janetb

Sharon had already been to see Chelsea and had no need to approach her at the AC. They were never friends. It was all for idiot Nick's benefit so he'd think she was being kind. Nick keeps telling Sharon that she's getting better and is strong, yet has to jump to her defense every time.

Sharon used her BPD as an excuse for torching Victor's home, letting his family think he was dead, and almost destroying NE. Now he's using it to get revenge, and no one deserves it more. Victor is supposed to find out that Phyllis knows Sharon's secret. I wonder how he'll use it against her. She'll just try to lie her way out of it.

#2349   2014/03/08 04:08PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote janetb: Sharon had already been to see Chelsea and had no need to approach her at the AC. They were never friends. It was all for idiot Nick's benefit so he'd think she was being kind. Nick keeps telling Sharon that she's getting better and is strong, yet has to jump to her defense every time.

Sharon used her BPD as an excuse for torching Victor's home, letting his family think he was dead, and almost destroying NE. Now he's using it to get revenge, and no one deserves it more. Victor is supposed to find out that Phyllis knows Sharon's secret. I wonder how he'll use it against her. She'll just try to lie her way out of it.

SHe'll snivel and whine and be all, what about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Feel sorry for meeeeeeeeeeee!!

She can always say she is way too stupid to even understand what is happening and that would be incredibly believable.

The ole girl still has a few tricks left in her.

#2350   2014/03/10 09:17AM
    Soaps Admin

As per guidelines we are now prohibiting bash zones.

http://soaps.sheknow...aq134

« 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list