List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 10:33AM, Views: 107980, Replies: 3101
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/09/02 06:54PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    lilie

Quote pgl35:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal: So it seems we are faced with the challenge of discussing Sharon Newman with out being vulgar. Hmm...that is quite a task given the topic of our thread.

I jest soap administrators! .

Yes it is very difficult, seeing that Sharon herself is as vulgar and nasty as they come!

Seriously Pretty Emerald, please don't cause yourself anymore grief and stop watching. I can teach you how to use the FF button, since I use it a lot for the con.

Wow, The old saying "When pigs fly" applies today..One of SN's biggest fans posts on a "I hate Sharon " page there is something to be said for where her charachter is going.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about Sharon, she's a tough cookie She's going to come out of this mess smelling like fresh rose TEAM SHARON! TEAM SHADAM!

LOL , maybe a fresh rose that a dog peed on

no no no, there will be NO peeing, because my girl is GOLDEN ONE OF A KIND

#222   2013/09/02 06:58PM
    pgl35

Quote lilie:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal: So it seems we are faced with the challenge of discussing Sharon Newman with out being vulgar. Hmm...that is quite a task given the topic of our thread.

Yes it is very difficult, seeing that Sharon herself is as vulgar and nasty as they come!

Seriously Pretty Emerald, please don't cause yourself anymore grief and stop watching. I can teach you how to use the FF button, since I use it a lot for the con.

Wow, The old saying "When pigs fly" applies today..One of SN's biggest fans posts on a "I hate Sharon " page there is something to be said for where her charachter is going.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about Sharon, she's a tough cookie She's going to come out of this mess smelling like fresh rose TEAM SHARON! TEAM SHADAM!

Ok, I won't burst your bubble , but don't say I didn't warn ya! One thing I do agree with you on , she IS one of a kind, thank goodness!

#223   2013/09/02 06:58PM
    Lolacat

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

WOW! Yet another obviously former Sharon fan posting in a Sharon hate thread. Shocking to say the least. Lmao. (Otherwise, why would they post here?) You all need to have more faith in your girl. Ha.

#224   2013/09/02 07:06PM
    lilie

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

WOW! Yet another obviously former Sharon fan posting in a Sharon hate thread. Shocking to say the least. Lmao. (Otherwise, why would they post here?) You all need to have more faith in your girl. Ha.

oh, no worry we have COMPLETE faith in our girl and this thread is about Sharon, good or bad, it is still about the beautiful blond avenger

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 07:09PM
    #225   2013/09/02 07:09PM
    Gemini50

SHARHO FOREVER!!! SHARHO THE BEAUTIFUL BLONDER AVENGER!!!
    Can't erase the demons of this character not matter what!!!

#226   2013/09/02 08:59PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

#227   2013/09/03 05:49AM
    trinilisa

Had to bring this back in dishonour of the sick (and I don't mean that sympathetically), manipulative witch of a mother; you know, the one who isn't in a coma in Georgia (and used as a deflection), rather, the one who is currently on the show, talking to ghosts, and using her child and messing with her head, all to get under a New-man...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 05:55AM
    #228   2013/09/03 06:07AM
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa: Had to bring this back in dishonour of the sick (and I don't mean that sympathetically), manipulative witch of a mother; you know, the one who isn't in a coma in Georgia (and used as a deflection), rather, the one who is currently on the show, talking to ghosts, and using her child and messing with her head, all to get under a New-man...

I especially love the dishonor line. Sharon Newman (don't want to confuse anyone ) is a vile woman. The shar-ho thing isn't the worst thing that she does. Its her mothering skills. Too bad she doesn't go off on one of her soul searching missions (can't find what never existed), and spare Faith any more of her wackadoodling manipulation.

#229   2013/09/03 07:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote pgl35:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Ok, I won't burst your bubble , but don't say I didn't warn ya! One thing I do agree with you on , she IS one of a kind, thank goodness!

She's one of a something...

#230   2013/09/03 07:21AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Soaps.com Admin: We'll remove the ones we are aware of and the members will have received an email.
    and what about posters posting in this thread when it clearly is marked a "non sharon fan" thread? what about those posts? they have several love threads going so why are those posters allowed in? its baiting and not abiding by the rules. Where do you report those posts mods?

Thank you! It's clearly a bashing SN thread (hence the title). All I have to say is thank God for the scrole button...

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list