List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 98783, Replies: 2998
    « 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 » »| page:
    #2241   2014/02/26 09:51AM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Ethelmae02

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope: And Nick is headed right back where his daddy, his brother and his brother-in-law have been. They are one classy couple.

I know right? Not even a year out....

Super couple? Super gross, super losers, super OMG why are they still on the show?

super disgusting couple.. who the hell can forget she bed his brother and his dad,, cmon these writers need to give a bit of reality..,
    they sure do need to keep it real and real is she BEDDED down all the NEWMANS! you never erase that nastiness ever from the viewers minds ever! ick

#2242   2014/02/27 08:00AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope: And Nick is headed right back where his daddy, his brother and his brother-in-law have been. They are one classy couple.

Super couple? Super gross, super losers, super OMG why are they still on the show?

super disgusting couple.. who the hell can forget she bed his brother and his dad,, cmon these writers need to give a bit of reality..,
    they sure do need to keep it real and real is she BEDDED down all the NEWMANS! you never erase that nastiness ever from the viewers minds ever! ick

Nope and I don't believe Nick would be able to ever erase it from his mind either...

#2243   2014/02/27 05:25PM
    mswadel

:)the thing is he is a man and he hasn't had 'any' in months, a long time for him, and she's offering so he figures why not?

#2244   2014/02/28 06:38PM
    Ethelmae02

hope he uses some protection cause we do not need another BRAT roaming around town spewing evil & born to those deadbeat parents

#2245   2014/02/28 07:38PM
    Damsel29

Nick will go down in the history of soaps as being a world class fool and chump and all because he couldn't keep it zipped for the broad that did his daddy and his brother. If he blows off what she has done, he will also go down in soap history as the dumbest male character to ever have been written for daytime television.

#2246   2014/03/01 06:57PM
    janetb

Quote Damsel29: Nick will go down in the history of soaps as being a world class fool and chump and all because he couldn't keep it zipped for the broad that did his daddy and his brother. If he blows off what she has done, he will also go down in soap history as the dumbest male character to ever have been written for daytime television.

Nick has always been an idiot where Sharon is concerned. She plays the damsel in distress and he has to save her. He also has a history of finding another woman soon after he has problems in his relationships or they end. I'm surprise he hasn't been in bed with anyone since Avery. It is disgusting that he would want to be with the woman who slept with both his father, brother, both the Abbott brothers and almost every other man in GC . Let's not forget the ones she picked up in bars. Sharon is a liar and a tramp but Nick keeps believing and defending her.

#2247   2014/03/01 08:46PM
    janesBydiction

I see that the Newman family door knob AKA meth head is now playing with ouija boards. I've read that messing with ouija boards can lead to bad luck. So hopefully this will mean "Cassie" will scare her into falling into the same pond Cassie and Noah fell into while Sharon abandoned her family and was getting banged out by yes, you guessed it, another random strange male.

#2248   2014/03/01 08:54PM
    janesBydiction

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon-my-ass also acted SO STUPID while she was married to grandpa Moses! She went all around town with her nose in the air acting high and mighty because she was doing Lurch Newman. I really can't believe that ALL of the Newman men have "fondled her unmentionables".....YUCK! This tramp has no class, no morals, no shame and of course NO BRAINS!

Great post! Isn't it insane how the Newman family men could all potentially sit there and have a conference on Sharon's rotten bits and report with first hand accuracy? They all know what ShareMyRabies' crusty walls feel like. Ewww.

And don't forget she banged the Abbott brothers as well. In the same week no less. If John were still alive she would have humped that sweet soul as well. She is complete vile trash.

#2249   2014/03/02 02:51AM
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

you are right.. I will never get that nasty deed out of my mind.. what a human trashbag she is.

#2250   2014/03/02 02:52AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Nope and I don't believe Nick would be able to ever erase it from his mind either...

NO MAN WOULD!!!! for real

« 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list