List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 98862, Replies: 2998
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/09/02 02:46PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal: So it seems we are faced with the challenge of discussing Sharon Newman with out being vulgar. Hmm...that is quite a task given the topic of our thread.

I jest soap administrators! .

Yes it is very difficult, seeing that Sharon herself is as vulgar and nasty as they come!

#212   2013/09/02 03:03PM
    canada gal

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote gardengal: So it seems we are faced with the challenge of discussing Sharon Newman with out being vulgar. Hmm...that is quite a task given the topic of our thread.

Yes it is very difficult, seeing that Sharon herself is as vulgar and nasty as they come!

Seriously Pretty Emerald, please don't cause yourself anymore grief and stop watching. I can teach you how to use the FF button, since I use it a lot for the con.

#213   2013/09/02 03:22PM
    Lolacat

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Seriously Pretty Emerald, please don't cause yourself anymore grief and stop watching. I can teach you how to use the FF button, since I use it a lot for the con.

Wow, The old saying "When pigs fly" applies today..One of SN's biggest fans posts on a "I hate Sharon " page there is something to be said for where her charachter is going.

#214   2013/09/02 03:49PM
    gardengal

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Wow, The old saying "When pigs fly" applies today..One of SN's biggest fans posts on a "I hate Sharon " page there is something to be said for where her charachter is going.

Actually its policing to catch someone on something (usually the SN-SC bait and switch) so as to tattle. Over at the old Sony board, every infraction I ever got was from the "I hate Sharon Newman" thread. Trust me all the posters on the thread hated Sharon Collins-once an Abbot and four times a Newman, and they never would turn anyone in for bashing the insipid fictional character. No, it was her lovers. I don't get the sensitivity about a fictional character, but whatever. Everyone is free to hate and bash my favorites.

BTW Sharon Collins-once an Abbot and four times a Newman is indeed vulgar in her Newman addiction. Not to forget she is a lousy mother.

#215   2013/09/02 04:29PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

What a silly thing to say! Take your own advice and stop watching so that you do not have to see beautiful Chelsea! Since you LOVE Sharon, I have no idea why you would come into this thread to say something stupid and cause trouble! I don't go into the Shadam/Sharon worship threads. I can teach you how to read and post in the appropriate threads!

#216   2013/09/02 06:26PM
    canada gal

As long as it is about Sharon, I can post if I want. Will not let anyone bully me out.

#217   2013/09/02 06:35PM
    lilie

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Oh, I wouldn't worry about Sharon, she's a tough cookie She's going to come out of this mess smelling like fresh rose TEAM SHARON! TEAM SHADAM!

#218   2013/09/02 06:41PM
    Gemini50

Sharho forever!!!

#219   2013/09/02 06:43PM
    pgl35

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Oh, I wouldn't worry about Sharon, she's a tough cookie She's going to come out of this mess smelling like fresh rose TEAM SHARON! TEAM SHADAM!

LOL , maybe a fresh rose that a dog peed on

#220   2013/09/02 06:44PM
    pgl35

Quote Gemini50: Sharho forever!!!

ROTFLMBO!

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list