List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99446, Replies: 2998
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2013/08/31 09:54PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    Pretty Emerald

Quote rottenraz: Sharon is a dirty filthy brother father loving wh0re.

LMAO! This is the perfect description of that disgusting nasty putrid slag share-my-poon!

#192   2013/08/31 11:27PM
    pgl35

To sum it up.. she is disgusting in every way imaginable

#193   2013/09/01 02:29AM
    Bossier

I cannot wait too see this heffer go down. I think it is going to happen soon. Sharon YOu ARE A PIG!!

#194   2013/09/01 11:53PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote pgl35: To sum it up.. she is disgusting in every way imaginable
    YEP!!!! such a boring waste of airspace and TIME! nothing she has to say is remotely interesting.Just makes a pathetic fool out of herself using that twisted kid of hers to lure in dumb as rocks Nick.

#195   2013/09/02 04:08AM
    Bossier

She has got to pay for what she did to Phyllis and She has got to pay soon. Enough of this hag on my screen.

#196   2013/09/02 06:13AM
    gardengal

Quote Ethelmae02:
    YEP!!!! such a boring waste of airspace and TIME! nothing she has to say is remotely interesting.Just makes a pathetic fool out of herself using that twisted kid of hers to lure in dumb as rocks Nick.

Funny thing is its not working.

#197   2013/09/02 06:32AM
    Bossier

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

I hate how she can turn her crazy on and off.. when she is alone she acts nuttier than Christmas fruit cake.. but when others are around she is fine.

#198   2013/09/02 06:46AM
    gardengal

Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

I hate how she can turn her crazy on and off.. when she is alone she acts nuttier than Christmas fruit cake.. but when others are around she is fine.

My brother is bipolar, and he can't turn it off when he needs to. When he is off the rails, you know it. This diagnosis for Sharon is a gift that will keep giving to the writers. Glad I'm not a fan. Sharon will be wackadooing til they can write her off.

#199   2013/09/02 09:51AM
    pgl35

Quote Ethelmae02:

Just let them two get together and stay together. They are too pathetic for anyone but each other. I am liking Avery getting a dose of Sharon though. Serves her right after what she did to Phyllis. It's gonna be sweet when all three of their worlds implode though when Sharon's dirty little secret is exposed. They will all go down together , and I can't wait to see it. Bwaaahhhh!!

#200   2013/09/02 09:55AM
    pgl35

Quote Bossier:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

That's what I've been saying. She can turn it on and off like a light switch. She's not doing the things she's been doing because she's crazy , she doing them because she's EVIL. And she's doing those things in a very calculated and manipulative way. That girl knows exactly what she's doing.

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list