List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/23 04:08AM, Views: 99855, Replies: 2998
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/01/05 02:22PM
    Re: The I hate Sharon Newman forever Club
    coco28

Count me in. I once did care for this character but it was short lived and died out with her snarky remarks to Nikki before she even married Nick, because it proved she wasn't as innocent as she looked or pretended to be. She lied to Nick from the begining and hid the fact that she had a baby out somewhere. From then on it's been nothing but lies and cheating. Yes, she has cheated a lot more than Nick has and with multiple people. He pulled her out of an airborne plane to save her from the cameron mess. She is always getting into sh-it for which everyone else is responsible except her. Enough of this brain dead bimbo. Yup, I will use the words, I hate this character.

#12   2012/01/05 03:09PM
    lulujaz

Quote coco28: Count me in. I once did care for this character but it was short lived and died out with her snarky remarks to Nikki before she even married Nick, because it proved she wasn't as innocent as she looked or pretended to be. She lied to Nick from the begining and hid the fact that she had a baby out somewhere. From then on it's been nothing but lies and cheating. Yes, she has cheated a lot more than Nick has and with multiple people. He pulled her out of an airborne plane to save her from the cameron mess. She is always getting into sh-it for which everyone else is responsible except her. Enough of this brain dead bimbo. Yup, I will use the words, I hate this character.

Brain Dead Bimbo.. I like that. it's right up there with Vapid Blonde Bunny. Let me add Selfish Trampy Twit, Brainless Biotch, Useless Piece of Peroxide and Gold Digging Guttersnipe.

#13   2012/01/05 03:31PM
    deceived

She is depraved and despicable, a mother she isn't...it is an atrocity that we mothers who care about our children have to watch...she is one of the reasons I don't watch anymore...

#14   2012/01/05 03:38PM
    Chanel - Girl

What are we in High School? LMAO! Ridiculous! Life is too short for all this hate... Im out

#15   2012/01/05 04:22PM
    deceived

Bye...

#16   2012/02/14 08:08AM
    SurfingTheSoaps

Look what I found.

#17   2012/02/14 08:16AM
    AdamLove

Quote Chanel - Girl: What are we in High School? LMAO! Ridiculous! Life is too short for all this hate... Im out

That is why Adam should go, because he is a bag full of hate.

#18   2012/02/14 08:23AM
    SurfingTheSoaps

Quote AdamLove:
    Quote Chanel - Girl: What are we in High School? LMAO! Ridiculous! Life is too short for all this hate... Im out

That is why Adam should go, because he is a bag full of hate.

Agree

#19   2012/02/14 10:53AM
    SoapsR4Me

Talk about hate he sure is one hate filled man

#20   2012/02/14 11:02AM
    lulujaz

Sign me up. This avoid blonde bunny is beyond redemption.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list