List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Started by lulujaz at 2012/01/05 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 08:37AM, Views: 73209, Replies: 2616
    « 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 » »| page:
    #1691   2013/12/26 09:39PM
    Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club
    Ethelmae02

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead Sharon makes me dizzy also. Her eyes going one way and her head going the other way. Please Y&R get her to an eye doctor....
    sure does. She really thinks tilting that empty head of hers is cute. Its NOT!

#1692   2013/12/26 11:23PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead Sharon makes me dizzy also. Her eyes going one way and her head going the other way. Please Y&R get her to an eye doctor....

Not only is it not cute, it's annoying as hell and coupled with her nasty bedhead.....it just makes her look like a meth addict. Lord knows, she acts like one! Crazy, delusional and really stupid.

#1693   2013/12/26 11:41PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

Not only is it not cute, it's annoying as hell and coupled with her nasty bedhead.....it just makes her look like a meth addict. Lord knows, she acts like one! Crazy, delusional and really stupid.

The sad part, she really thinks she is cool. Let her leave along with the VentCrawler....

#1694   2013/12/27 12:37AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

The sad part, she really thinks she is cool. Let her leave along with the VentCrawler....

I would LOVE for Adam's last scene to be him killing Sharon!

#1695   2013/12/27 11:27AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Ethelmae02:

bedhead

#1696   2013/12/27 12:10PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was enough to make you hurl today. Her head was tilting and bouncing all over the place constantly and she was looking crazy in the face and raggedy about the head as usual. She made me sick lying to Adam that she is happy for him....NO she wasn't. She was jealous that Adam isn't thinking about her nasty ass and is in love with his family(Chelsea and Connor). There is no room for a filthy skank! She loved that Meathead was acting like the caveman that he is. She is so delusional until she probably saw it as two men fighting over her.....NOT! Sharon is such a nasty, empty headed twit! She really needs to stop tramping around and comb her hair!

Sharon reminded Adam that she had told him he should be with Chelsea. She did, but for her own benefit . She didn't want to be blamed if he and Chelsea broke up, but wouldn't leave him alone. Remember her disgusting visit on Valentine's Day?

How nice for Sharon that Adam, Nick and Noah won't let her be blamed for anything. Adam likes to be the hero who saved her from arson charges and Nick and Noah excuse everything because of her BPD. All the excuses and support won't change anything when the truth comes out. She knowingly changed the DNA report so Summer would be out of Nick's life and she'd have her fantasy family back. Everyone will know how cruel and self centered Sharon really is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 12:11PM
    #1697   2013/12/27 05:33PM
    lilpiggy

Alright Y&R, lets have some justice and make BobbleHead pay for her crimes......

#1698   2013/12/28 09:51AM
    Ethelmae02

sadly I doubt that bobblehead will pay for anything. She never does. WAtch she will get off when the truth comes out. She's already got sappy dumbo Nick in her corner playing her savior. Dont you know thats how she plays the suckers on this show. Sitting there gloating over Adam and Nick taking snipes over her worthless sorry butt. She aint worth the gum under your shoe. Nasty tramp has bedded them all down. How small is this town where the pickings as skanky is worthwhile? She must reek of stank from being with all the Newman guys. No I have a feeling she will use her crazy nut self as the usual get off for skanky as usual. She's the kiss of the spiderwoman period and Nick is waiting for his turn the stupid fool he is.

#1699   2013/12/28 09:58AM
    GA527

Nick will forgive Sharon and make a thousand excuses for her bad behavior and once again stay with her. I hope Summer beats the crap out of her for all the trouble she has caused.

#1700   2013/12/28 10:02AM
    janetb

Quote Ethelmae02: sadly I doubt that bobblehead will pay for anything. She never does. WAtch she will get off when the truth comes out. She's already got sappy dumbo Nick in her corner playing her savior. Dont you know thats how she plays the suckers on this show. Sitting there gloating over Adam and Nick taking snipes over her worthless sorry butt. She aint worth the gum under your shoe. Nasty tramp has bedded them all down. How small is this town where the pickings as skanky is worthwhile? She must reek of stank from being with all the Newman guys. No I have a feeling she will use her crazy nut self as the usual get off for skanky as usual. She's the kiss of the spiderwoman period and Nick is waiting for his turn the stupid fool he is.

This show is so predictable. Nobody pays for their crimes and Sharon likely won't either. The writers gave her BPD as her all purpose excuse. If Nick chooses to defend and excuse what Sharon did to Summer, then he deserves to be stuck with her. Summer will learn what her mother did, Nick will always have to save Sharon who is the master at playing the damsel in distress and manipulating men to get what she wants.

« 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list